aashi_arsha

Goldie

aashi_arsha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Manav Gohil had a "soft corner" for his chemistry teacher when in school

Being Teacher's Day today, we spoke toManav Gohil
who plays a school teacher in Channel V'sThe Buddy Project
(Sunshine Productions).
"Teachers play a very important role in building our character and personality that goes on to play a big role in our future lives," shared Manav withTellychakkar.com.
So what kind of teachers did you like in your growing up days? "Obviously, I preferred those who would not scream at me or those whom I could pull the wool over. And I did not like real task masters who would yell and mete out stiff punishments," Manav further pointed out.
We all have teachers with whom we fall in love with? "Yes, I had also a soft corner for my chemistry teacher in my adolescent days. Recently, I bumped into her and her better half and I opened my heart out to them. Taking my revelation in the right spirit, she joked in front of her husband."
On a more serious note, Manav added, "For me, teaching is not just limited to what we learn in school. For that matter, anybody who guides us is our teacher. I regard my Japanese Buddhist mentor Dr Daisaku Ikeda as my biggest teacher for he instructs me on every-day living."
We then asked Manav as to what he feels about his eight on-screen students inThe Buddy Project? "They are a very good and a fun bunch of kids who are ever ready to learn. They call me Manav sir and I always help them whenever they approach me with any issue," Manav concluded.

Sorry If Already Posted !

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriyansh.d3rni_buddy-Stardust-rIDhid3rox..-Ayesshhaa-..crazysky

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Article :)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BrashCandy

IF-Stunnerz

BrashCandy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Already posted =)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.