Ovi's punishment...from Arjun

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I think Arjun will never give the right to Ovi  of being his wife.  She will merely be Mrs Kiloskar in front of the world.  He will never show her love, kindness and of course, he will never sleep with her.  He will and has always loved Purvi...I hope Ovi will be trapped in this loveless marriage and  finally realises she has got Arjun as a mere trophy, and this pains her and  Manav.  This is the beginning of the end for the troll.  This is the only silver clouding in an otherwise overcast Pavitra Rishta, though Purvi becoming Pregnant with her husband's baby (a mini Arjun) may drive her over the edge.  I can't bear to watch the show currently and will read updates!

Edited by mannisha - 11 years ago
wt right arjun has to punish ovi
he shld punish purvi who took hisluv for granted
if he misbehaves wid ovi,he will surely provee a looser for me,who treats her friend and nw wife like this,
he wasnt doing favor on ovi and got married toher,he did it for purvi,and her emotional blackmailing
Arjun for all I care can do waterer he wants with Ovi.. After all the two are legally married.. !! They can fight or love or have babies.. Who cares...

How does it matter now whether he lOves purvi .. Damage has been done..

Next think we know purvi is preggers.. Like wat crap is ekta showing.. Only she knows..
Originally posted by sherma

wt right arjun has to punish ovi
he shld punish purvi who took hisluv for granted
if he misbehaves wid ovi,he will surely provee a looser for me,who treats her friend and nw wife like this,
he wasnt doing favor on ovi and got married toher,he did it for purvi,and her emotional blackmailing

I agree!! Arjun had no right to treat Ovi like shit anymore.. He gas married her with his own choice.. And free will.. No one put a him to his head..

Pathetic is not the word.
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I agree!! Arjun had no right to treat Ovi like shit anymore.. He gas married her with his own choice.. And free will.. No one put a him to his head..

I agree that both Arjun and Purvi were stupid beyond belief to separate, but Ovi is the one who instigated this whole scenario so why should she escape scot free?  This troll needs a huge dose of reality and now she is going to get it.
Originally posted by mannisha

I agree that both Arjun and Purvi were stupid beyond belief to separate, but Ovi is the one who instigated this whole scenario so why should she escape scot free?  This troll needs a huge dose of reality and now she is going to get it.
in tat case evn punni needs to be punished so do archna,sulo,manav and k family
they cld have wted for d fly to leave for canada,but they dint
arjun doesnt have a right to treat ovi bad or evn hurt her little
arjun married not cause he was sympathise wid ovi or felt bad for her
he did this just to fulfil purvi demand,he was a fool
if he hurts ovi-he will be the next AJIT for me
Originally posted by sherma

in tat case evn punni needs to be punished so do archna,sulo,manav and k family
they cld have wted for d fly to leave for canada,but they dint
arjun doesnt have a right to treat ovi bad or evn hurt her little
arjun married not cause he was sympathise wid ovi or felt bad for her
he did this just to fulfil purvi demand,he was a fool
if he hurts ovi-he will be the next AJIT for me

We are going to have to agree to disagree!

We are going to have to agree to disagree!
i do agree here,but am totally against any kind of abuse by men to any women
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I don't think he will mistreat her. I think she will be alone in this marriage.