Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

not bashing; just a suggestion from a well wisher

arshiankhadem Newbie
arshiankhadem
arshiankhadem

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Hi IPK team

I don't know if you're reading this but I hope you do. Don't worry not bashing just some suggestion.

You have chosen miscarriage as a track. Ok fine no problem. Despite of it being the most used concept in serials I don't mind if you have planned to put it here. My only problem is that if you are trying to show he innocence of characters please make it a little realistic.

1. Anjali is being portrayed as innocent. But have you realised that there is a limit to being innocent? I am assuming she is 25-30 plus (age wise) so how can someone be this naive and innocent unless there is backward syndrome involved or she has some brain damage.

2. Secondly, Khushi has a heart of gold. She can forgive anyone. Well and good. Arnav is supposed to be the love of her life. She was willing to give her life for him. How is it that she is bringing back the sole reason for his almost death back to RM.      
Look, I am an adult, not a teenage with raging hormones who watches the show for the hot hunk Barun. I tend to think logically. I just don't find the logic behind Khushi's decision. Why would ANYONE bring back a person under the same roof when she had proof for his greed, his lust, his attempts at touching her, killing the love of her life. You see if you want to show something make it logical and convincing please :) Catering to normal adult viewers I'm sure you can do that much :)

My suggestions:

1. Please for the love of God don't  change characters. It will be suicidal if ASR goes to Shyam and asks him to get back to RM. It would be a slap on the face of fans if you make Khushi ask ASR to bring Shyam to RM.

2. My LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT suggestion is : fine...we can't revolve the story around Rabba Ves. We can't always have them smooching. But can you please make Anjali a little intelligent. Just because she is innocent she doesn;t have to be brainless na? Please can we have Anjali double crossing Shyam. Making it look like it was infact HER who was playing with Shyam all along? She was pretending to be with him so that she could find the truth? Please Gul and team. I don't want to hate Daljeet.  I understand her need to satisfy her creative needs but it can also be done by showing her as intelligent and a clever girl.

Due to have to ruin characters for us? Do you have to change their elements? Do you have to disappoint us everyday? Do you mind listening to fans who are still holding on to the last thread of getting back the novelty of this show?

Thanks for reading.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vishani0307BrooklynJPuviherebedragonsshahbaraipkfrncbalavPrasanna_dhanumeshasgursikh_simranTheSmurfssrijaaa127DuumpsKulfiBaipup03

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Truly nice post dear... Am not at all liking this anjali... They are showing her completely dumb...Ouch
In fact am hating her... Inspite of showing her dumb, they can atleast bring the change in character...
Don't know  how many days, she's going to be dumb Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiankhadem

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
You make VERY valid points, I agree totally. Well done!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshiankhademDuumps

mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
some one matured enough would have said : relax its just a show..
some one mad of show would have : supported kushi.. as u said .. golden heart..
but i say.. : cv's lost their brains..AngryAngryAngry
 so dont expect any reasononig and logic..

arshiankhadem

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Nice Post ! 
Totally agree wid you Clap

arshiankhadem

arshiankhadem Newbie
arshiankhadem
arshiankhadem

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmileAway-

Okay, firstly lets start with Anjali.

I have said this before, and I will say it again. Anjali is a character who is shown to be in extreme denial, and escapism of sorts. She depends on others, and cannot make a decision for herself.
Even the recent decision to ask Shyam back in the house - Shyam manipulated her into asking that.

BUT! There is a major but here. The CVs, and unfortunately Daljeet, have done an absolute shit-ass job of showing Anjali. She was a character of many layers, and I think this storyline could have been completely different if handled sensibly, but it wasn't. And that's what makes Indian dramas different to International dramas - as they are careful to stay true to their characters and rip apart the layers slowly by slowly.

Now coming onto Khushi.
A lot of people are saying that Khushi asking Arnav to bring Shyam back was probably an act out of love. And yeah, it may have been. If I was in her position where I felt the only way out was by bringing this vile person back - I may consider it.
However, the reason I don't approve of this is because...well...by bringing Shyam back they are not going to be helping Anjali come out of this depression, rather they are gonna push her further into this darkness.
She needs the support of her family, she needs the love of her people. Wounds take time to heal, but the pain becomes bearable with love and care.

Now coming onto Rabba Ve's and ArHi.
Yeah I love them. I get excited like a little girl when I see the Rabba Ve's happening. But honestly speaking, the recent Rabba Ve's have not been that great - nor have the ArHi scenes been as good. Barun's acting hasn't been what it used to be, and I am not able to connect with the characters, nor feel their pain or frustration.
Therefore when people continue to say they want to see Rabba Ve's back - I prefer to say, I want the quality Rabba Ve's back.

For me, they are drifting over the issue proposed through this track very superficially.
In yesterday's episode when Khushi brought up the idea about Shyam coming back in the house, I genuinely thought that Khushi would continue to try and make Arnav see her POV. But she backed away.
If they had continued with it, we might have seen to a deeper extent, Khushi's care for the family for putting aside her fears for the sake of their happiness, and Arnav's anger and fear at having that man back in the house.

Showing Shyam's sadism, or Dad's stubborness - they are dragging the scenes, and honestly making viewers more frustrated than sympathetic.

They are even dragging some of the Anjali scenes, by making her cry all the time. And since Daljeet really is not able to show the plight of Anjali - I don't see the sense of having 10 minutes of her on screen.

Rather I'd like to watch the turmoil faced by Arnav, the anger from NK, the concern from Akaash, Nani saying more than "Anjali bitiya" and Khushi being herself.

If she was to bring Shyam back in the house - I'll lose a lot of respect for her.
I don't know, I believe that you should kinda support your spouse when it comes to him being on one side and the family on the other side. By her going and bringing Shyam back in the family, she is kinda abandoning him.

You are right, some realism would be nice. In terms of reactions, in terms of acting. I used to be happy to watch IPKKND before because I believed that it was never a melodrama, that stretched out its issues - clearly, I was wrong.

OMG don't even get me started about dragging. And i love Abhaas and his acting. Ilove the innocence they are trying to show But everything has to be convincing. SOOO many loopholes everywhere that's this show is now reduced to being  mere joke

meshas

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top