Today’s episode....Mujhe apne kaan do!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hi darlings,

somebody tell krips taht there a difference between being innocent and stupid. duffer! Who asked this cute little fool to write  a letter to Prithvi from Harshoo 's side? Poor prithvi, now, he'll dram a love story in  eastman colour!Anyway, Krips looked nice today and loved her pensive expression in the car when she was thinking of Angad.

Angad was awesome and I think he'll soon be breaking poor Prithvi's jaw the next time he lays his eyes on Krips. Prithvi wanted to accompany Kripa and Angad to Poona for their concert promotion...and boy! the kind of look Angad gave Prithvi.Bas daant todne baaki hain! Prithvi bhi na......didn't he get anyone else to fall in love with...going around mooning over a lion's love!!!!!!!

Kripa really fired Angad a lot today when she was sure that Angad wanted to trap her into spending the night with him! Krips was given a royal treatment in response from aphrodisiac Angad and the way he tried to scare her by touching her face was ...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next monday is straight out of KTH as Krips goes drenched in rain to get Angad back to the hotel and he refuses to return but covertly sees Krips waiting for him.Aw!

Naina aunty fired Karthik like a 10th century cannonball for taking Krips.uff

All in all an okay episode but Angad and Kripa lighted the flame towards the end.😉

P.S.....I am beginning to get irritated by Prithvi's puppy-dog look whenever he sees Kripa and am sure Angad thinks the same.He cannot stand him or any guy around Kripa....it seems.😆

Edited by nitica_82 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kool*kariya* thumbnail

poor prithvi he is going to think that the letter is from kirpa😡...typical indian drama..i swear

I hav'nt seen da programme yet but angad and kirpa going to pune toghther 😳....awww

kariya!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yeah Kariya....Prithivi wanted to come but natural forces kept him away.........

the only rocking part was Angad-Kripa CHEMISTRY! Call Neha anything, but she weaves magic with IQ...STRICTLY ON-SCREEN.Dinku, mujhe abhi jeena hai.😭
rano thumbnail
High Nitica, Rano here. agree with what you say. every time angad violates Kripa's personal space, I get goosebumps. will Ekta grow up and let us see a sizzling kiss or something? the electricity between our favourite pair can light up an entire city!!!( I can see some baseball bats being hurled my way😉)
kool*kariya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: rano

( I can see some baseball bats being hurled my way😉)

😆😆😆..rano have fun!!!!!

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Kiss? Dinky will be issuing our death orders Rano...lol! But you know what, the sensuality and beauty of Angad and Kripa's romance lies in this physical proximity only with not getting physical at all. There's something very goose-bumpish and beautiful about it. Anyway, IQ  and Neha are not going to get ready to kiss each other anyway!😆 Edited by nitica_82 - 18 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Well, zestygal........you'll see the bombs explode on Monday! sabr karo jaan.
samie thumbnail
this is so unfair 4 prithvi 😭
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In angad and kripa's case, the eyes say it all. There is no need of toching cuz the eyes do all the magic.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitica_82

P.S.....I am beginning to get irritated by Prithvi's puppy-dog look whenever he sees Kripa and am sure Angad thinks the same.He cannot stand him or any guy around Kripa....it seems.😆

me too thinks the same...am already high time irritated by that typical prithvi look yar....it was all kool at the start but now even the background score of "Hey Hey Hey" seems like getting on my nerves......🤢