Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Today’s episode....Mujhe apne kaan do!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hi darlings,

somebody tell krips taht there a difference between being innocent and stupid. duffer! Who asked this cute little fool to write  a letter to Prithvi from Harshoo 's side? Poor prithvi, now, he'll dram a love story in  eastman colour!Anyway, Krips looked nice today and loved her pensive expression in the car when she was thinking of Angad.

Angad was awesome and I think he'll soon be breaking poor Prithvi's jaw the next time he lays his eyes on Krips. Prithvi wanted to accompany Kripa and Angad to Poona for their concert promotion...and boy! the kind of look Angad gave Prithvi.Bas daant todne baaki hain! Prithvi bhi na......didn't he get anyone else to fall in love with...going around mooning over a lion's love!!!!!!!

Kripa really fired Angad a lot today when she was sure that Angad wanted to trap her into spending the night with him! Krips was given a royal treatment in response from aphrodisiac Angad and the way he tried to scare her by touching her face was ...AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next monday is straight out of KTH as Krips goes drenched in rain to get Angad back to the hotel and he refuses to return but covertly sees Krips waiting for him.Aw!

Naina aunty fired Karthik like a 10th century cannonball for taking Krips.uff

All in all an okay episode but Angad and Kripa lighted the flame towards the end.Wink

P.S.....I am beginning to get irritated by Prithvi's puppy-dog look whenever he sees Kripa and am sure Angad thinks the same.He cannot stand him or any guy around Kripa....it seems.LOL

Edited by nitica_82 - 05 May 2005 at 11:23am

kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:30am | IP Logged

poor prithvi he is going to think that the letter is from kirpaAngry...typical indian drama..i swear

I hav'nt seen da programme yet but angad and kirpa going to pune toghther Embarrassed....awww

kariya!

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yeah Kariya....Prithivi wanted to come but natural forces kept him away.........

the only rocking part was Angad-Kripa CHEMISTRY! Call Neha anything, but she weaves magic with IQ...STRICTLY ON-SCREEN.Dinku, mujhe abhi jeena hai.Cry
rano Senior Member
rano
rano

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged
High Nitica, Rano here. agree with what you say. every time angad violates Kripa's personal space, I get goosebumps. will Ekta grow up and let us see a sizzling kiss or something? the electricity between our favourite pair can light up an entire city!!!( I can see some baseball bats being hurled my wayWink)
kool*kariya* Goldie
kool*kariya*
kool*kariya*

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rano

( I can see some baseball bats being hurled my wayWink)

LOLLOLLOL..rano have fun!!!!!

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Kiss? Dinky will be issuing our death orders Rano...lol! But you know what, the sensuality and beauty of Angad and Kripa's romance lies in this physical proximity only with not getting physical at all. There's something very goose-bumpish and beautiful about it. Anyway, IQ  and Neha are not going to get ready to kiss each other anyway!LOL

Edited by nitica_82 - 05 May 2005 at 11:53am
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Well, zestygal........you'll see the bombs explode on Monday! sabr karo jaan.
samie IF-Rockerz
samie
samie

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
this is so unfair 4 prithvi Cry

Go to top