Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

its so sad( OYE I WAS KIDING M NO LEAVING NOTE PG3 (Page 3)

SRKfan2012 Groupbie
SRKfan2012
SRKfan2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shana0127

I am asking again and again what is the problem ...

its such a chaos...

somebody tell who bashed whom so much so that now people are thinking of giving up the forum which is so alive and vibrant 

As per my knowledge no one bashed anyone here dear, i've been here since this morning..all i could understand was one of our dearest forum members decided to leave the forum due to some unknown reason aur uske peeche sab ke sab tayyar ho gaye jaane ke liye...guys aap log aisa kaise kar sakte ho yaar?CryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-Human

Jarin04 IF-Sizzlerz
Jarin04
Jarin04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
No one is leaving the forum. Just dewa naraz hai we will manage her. Ab chodo iss baato ko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKfan2012Being-HumanShanUlas

..oishu.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oishu..
..oishu..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
i dont understand this...dewa dear, did i do something? did i hurt u? i really have no idea!! if i hav then im sorry..!!..i am not always here on the forum nowaday coz my schools started..but still i come here atleast once every day!! all of us promised to keep coming here and keep the forum going remember??
And arent we frineds...if ur upset at someone plzz voice it!! u should let him/her know but why punish us for that? Dont we matter at all that ull just leave us like that??

If i really have done something to upset you im really really really sorry!! And i really dont know who has bashed who!!

SRKfan2012

adorable_rana IF-Dazzler
adorable_rana
adorable_rana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Hi everyone whats going on yaar??
Why you people are leaving??
U know despite DEK ended but i joined this forum because of brilliant ffs and ss and in start i thought i will be a silent reader but then seeing bonding of you guys with each other I became active just to be a part of u people and talk to you guys
But see whats happening here I have just joined aur abhi to sahi say fraaanship bhi nahi howi thi and you guys are leaving...not fair yaar
Seriously guys you are confusing me Confused
phir to i should leave firstOuch
and my apologies if i hurt someone...i never intended to

Edited by rubaarana - 06 September 2012 at 7:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKfan2012Being-Human

SRKfan2012 Groupbie
SRKfan2012
SRKfan2012

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubaarana

Hi everyone whats going on yaar??
Why you people are leaving??
U know despite DEK ended but i joined this forum because of brilliant ffs and ss and in start i thought i will be a silent reader but then seeing bonding of you guys with each other I became active just to be a part of u people and talk to you guys
But see whats happening here I have just joined aur abhi to sahi say fraaanship bhi nahi howi thi and you guys are leaving...not fair yaar
Seriously guys you are confusing me Confused
phir to i should leave firstOuch
and my apologies if i hurt someone...i never intended to

just take a chill pill dear..no one is leaving...sab kuch theek ho gaya ab...kisi ko kahin jaane ki zaroorat nahi...Smile

Being-Human

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

ohhh sab ke sab budo ho yaha pe

yaar main kahi nahi ja rahi
tum sab argue kiu kar rahe ho

main aur dek forum chor doo naa ye kabhi nahi hosakta
tum log esa kese soch sakte ho yaaar

wo main ne ye post es liye bana kiuke suba ke time koii nahi ta chat karne ke liye ur main bore ho gayi to socha chalo sab ko ek 440 watt ka jatka dedo

aur haa tum sab plz mujhe chapalo se mat marna mere es stuiped se mazak ke lye ok plzzz m sorry to all

aur haa main khana peena chor sakti ho leken dek forum nahi kiuke sabse pehle main ne hi kasam kayi ti ke chahe jo bhi ho main DEK forum nahi chorongi so just chill guys abhi
to mujhe IF DAZZLER BHI BANA HAIN

Drag and drop me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..oishu..Jarin04Anmol_.-SilverAngel-

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@Dewa: Well hum sab ko jhatka toh khoob laga... bahut bura jhatka tha yeh yaar!... Never try such stuff again, kisi aur cheez ka mazak karlena but not this!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Being-HumanJarin04

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

@Dewa: Well hum sab ko jhatka toh khoob laga... bahut bura jhatka tha yeh yaar!... Never try such stuff again, kisi aur cheez ka mazak karlena but not this!
HAHAHAH sorry mahi maaf kardo esa pir kabhi nahi karongi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index