Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ITV_Loverr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jarin04

yaha ake keya karu aj kal koi mujhse theek se baat nahi karta. Yaha ane ka koi matlab hi nahi raha

kaun tujhse baat nahi korta my jaan? Agar tu mujhse gussa hai to please mujhe maaf kor de. College me itna presser hai ki pichle kuch dino se yeha aane ki time hi nahi mila. Sorry yaar but you know that. Btw how is you exams going on?
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
ab dekho mein kia karti hoo😈
SRKfan2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys iss  tarah beech me bolne ke liye maafi chahti hoon, par aaj kal sab ko kya ho gaya hai?😕 kya kisi ko yaad nahi hai ki hum sab ne kasme khayi thi ki hum apne DEK forum ko humesha active rakhenge taaki woh close na ho...hum sab toh ek family haina? koi apni family ko aise abandon nahi kartha...mera request hai sab se please koi bhi forum chod ke matt jao...hum sab ke liye nahi toh atleast toh apne pyaare ManVeer ki yaad me, DEK ki yaad me toh yahaan aaya karo..😭😭im not bashing anybody, just expressing my view...
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKfan2012

guys iss  tarah beech me bolne ke liye maafi chahti hoon, par aaj kal sab ko kya ho gaya hai?😕 kya kisi ko yaad nahi hai ki hum sab ne kasme khayi thi ki hum apne DEK forum ko humesha active rakhenge taaki woh close na ho...hum sab toh ek family haina? koi apni family ko aise abandon nahi kartha...mera request hai sab se please koi bhi forum chod ke matt jao...hum sab ke liye nahi toh atleast toh apne pyaare ManVeer ki yaad me, DEK ki yaad me toh yahaan aaya karo..😭😭im not bashing anybody, just expressing my view...

Love you for saying this dear... aap nay mere mu ki baat keh di... we all swore when DEK ended that we would keep the forum alive and now look just after 1 month people have given up on their promises... it feels so bad... does it mean our friendships and love for each other was so weak??😔
ShanUlas thumbnail
I am asking again and again what is the problem ...

its such a chaos...

somebody tell who bashed whom so much so that now people are thinking of giving up the forum which is so alive and vibrant 
SRKfan2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

I am asking again and again what is the problem ...

its such a chaos...

somebody tell who bashed whom so much so that now people are thinking of giving up the forum which is so alive and vibrant 

As per my knowledge no one bashed anyone here dear, i've been here since this morning..all i could understand was one of our dearest forum members decided to leave the forum due to some unknown reason aur uske peeche sab ke sab tayyar ho gaye jaane ke liye...guys aap log aisa kaise kar sakte ho yaar?😭😭😭
Jarin04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No one is leaving the forum. Just dewa naraz hai we will manage her. Ab chodo iss baato ko
..oishu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dont understand this...dewa dear, did i do something? did i hurt u? i really have no idea!! if i hav then im sorry..!!..i am not always here on the forum nowaday coz my schools started..but still i come here atleast once every day!! all of us promised to keep coming here and keep the forum going remember??
And arent we frineds...if ur upset at someone plzz voice it!! u should let him/her know but why punish us for that? Dont we matter at all that ull just leave us like that??

If i really have done something to upset you im really really really sorry!! And i really dont know who has bashed who!!
adorable_rana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone whats going on yaar??
Why you people are leaving??
U know despite DEK ended but i joined this forum because of brilliant ffs and ss and in start i thought i will be a silent reader but then seeing bonding of you guys with each other I became active just to be a part of u people and talk to you guys
But see whats happening here I have just joined aur abhi to sahi say fraaanship bhi nahi howi thi and you guys are leaving...not fair yaar
Seriously guys you are confusing me 😕
phir to i should leave first
and my apologies if i hurt someone...i never intended to
Edited by rubaarana - 11 years ago
SRKfan2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubaarana

Hi everyone whats going on yaar??
Why you people are leaving??
U know despite DEK ended but i joined this forum because of brilliant ffs and ss and in start i thought i will be a silent reader but then seeing bonding of you guys with each other I became active just to be a part of u people and talk to you guys
But see whats happening here I have just joined aur abhi to sahi say fraaanship bhi nahi howi thi and you guys are leaving...not fair yaar
Seriously guys you are confusing me 😕
phir to i should leave first
and my apologies if i hurt someone...i never intended to

just take a chill pill dear..no one is leaving...sab kuch theek ho gaya ab...kisi ko kahin jaane ki zaroorat nahi...😊