India-Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Pinky should have ..

shettyipkknd Newbie
shettyipkknd
shettyipkknd

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Pinky should have given a thought to what Sweety said...just because she is mad at her sister doesnt mean that she totally neglects what sweety said .

Agreed that sweety's way of handling the situation was really not correct , but that was her impulsive reaction ...even if it was her daughter she wud have done the same. 

Instead of supporting raavi , pinky/jeet should have atleast once questioned her need of hugging a boy in the middle of the road . 

How much ever we support Ravi and Nithin's pair , look at their age ! THey are just out of 10th ! 

WHAT DO THEY EVEN KNOW ABOUT LOVE ? 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007attack_007nirmitaprernacdaK.Ahmashaj_Invincible_BubblyR

Juhi007 Groupbie
Juhi007
Juhi007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Pinky should have given a thought to what Sweety said...just because she is mad at her sister doesnt mean that she totally neglects what sweety said .

Agreed that sweety's way of handling the situation was really not correct , but that was her impulsive reaction ...even if it was her daughter she wud have done the same. 

Instead of supporting raavi , pinky/jeet should have atleast once questioned her need of hugging a boy in the middle of the road . 

How much ever we support Ravi and Nithin's pair , look at their age ! THey are just out of 10th ! 

@red 
Raavi was hurt at that time, she needed moral support of pinky. If your aunt humiliates you in a public place and even your mother shouts at you in anger how would you feel. She didn't neglected what sweety said , the precap proves that.

@ blue
There is difference between  ginny and raavi. Raavi's parent never shout at  her she is brought up with lots of care. Ginny is used to it. There is a huge difference in the personality of raavi and ginny.

@green
EMOTIONS! it can't be handled. That was just a consoling hug, because she was upset. I agree with you that she should have controlled her feeling because hugging a guy in a public place.  which will create misconceptions. Pinky and Jeet , their mantra of parenthood is trusting your kids, raavi said that it was just a friendly hug so they believed it. Yet they must have made her understand that hugging a guy in a public place can cause problems

@brown
Agree they are young. But  love can happen in any age. The parents need to make  them able to understand love. And relationship helps people to mature up so i think its nothing wrong.

@grey
Love is a  emotion, not a subject to know about. RELATIONSHIPS they are complicated to handle for teenagers but if parents , make them understand the cons and pros of a relationship there would be no problem. Just the parents need to be frank about all this stuff.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Saviayomammaprernacdalizzie1765K.AhmFaraan92BubblyR

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Agree with the TM!
@Juhi: U summarized all that each of the forum member would say. Me too agree to each and everything u both have said.

Also, Pinky had to think about what Sweety was saying so that she wouldn't have to speak to Raavi rudely and tell her not to speak to boys!

Anyway, agree with both of u'll :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juhi007lizzie1765

K.Ahm IF-Rockerz
K.Ahm
K.Ahm

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shettyipkknd

I agree with you. It was very nice of pinky to trust her daughter but at the same time she should have shown a little trust in her sister. Agree raavi was hurt n shaken by the turn in events but that doesn't mean that pinky can ignore her sister's doubts. 

Agree on this part as well. Even my maasi would have done the same had it been me instead of raavi n my mum would have shown trust in me but at the same time she would also listen to my maasi. What sweety did was out of concern for raavi, yes her way of handling the situation was wrong. But any person in place of sweety would have done the same.

Yes, this is what irks me that they did not ask about the hug even once. Raavi hugged nitin coz she could not control her emotions but is a 16 year old girl so dumb to let her emotions take control of herself in public? and that too in India where even holding hands gives wrong signal, arey woh chodo she knew her mausaji is present there atleast woh toh sochtiConfused. And as a responsible n matured parent pinky-jeet should have asked her once.

Love can happen at any age, anywhere and with anyone is what I have always heard from tv shows n movies ... but its not real. Love is an emotion that needs to be felt n understood and @16(teenage phase) more than us its our friends n relatives who invokes such feelings which is always wrong. In this case also after few meetings, raavi thinks she loves/likes nitin and this feelings were shoved at her by her friend tanya. So what raavi feels is not love but it is rather her need to experience love and please no way can a strong feeling of love be felt at such an early age. So i agree with you here as well 

I am 18 and to be true I dont know what love means. to me love is ma-papa, sister &  family, i studied in a mixed school had many friends who were boys but till now mujhe chodo mere kisi friend ko bhi iss shabd ka matlab nahi pata in a true way, then how does a 16 year old raavi know about love so much. Infatuation n Love is different, and i hope the track is handled in a beautiful way. pyaar ki koi umr nahi hoti is what reel life shows us but in real life har cheez ki umr hoti hai.

my opinion in redSmile
no offence to anyone ... no forcing ppl to agree with me :)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top