Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing a child - CVs portrayal of mother (Page 5)

Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by Krani

This track is really not being handled intelligently nor sensitively. And that's a shame.

But the viewers aren't helping much either. They are continually chanting for this track to be over and done with, so maybe the CVs are now rushing with it on trying to show Anjali bringing Shyam back rather than crying about her baby?

Taali ek haath se nahin bajti

I also believe that if the viewers are getting frustrated with the track right now - maybe it's because they are doing a poor job of executing it. 

Not sure what's gonna happen, frankly speaking. But they have really stuffed up the character of Anjali. Not only the CVs, but Daljeet has done a really shitty job of acting out Anjali. 

Sorry but i don't agree that the viewers r at fault as well! Viewers r not frustrated with THIS specific track. They r frustrated with that shallow woman's antics since the revelation of Shyam's truth so plz don't give the excuse that the CVs r rushing it w/o showing a mother's pain coz the viewers don't like this track. As if we like the Bring Shyam back track!

These writers r just not competent enuf to handle sensitive stuff like miscarriage, infidelity etc

That's alright, you don't need to agree to everything I say. 

However I still believe that the fault lies both ways. 
I guess this is just a situation where we agree to disagree. You believe the blame lies within the CVs, whereas I believe it's a two-way street. 

Go to top