Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing a child - CVs portrayal of mother (Page 3)

Yummymummy IF-Dazzler
Yummymummy
Yummymummy

IF Crorepati

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I agree. I think anyone can bear children but not everyone can be a "mother".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

inajnarAngels11

ramanika Senior Member
ramanika
ramanika

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
well said these are my thoughts ,
BellaK Senior Member
BellaK
BellaK

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I love the way u wrote down my thought just bang on. Im mom as well but had misscarrige some year back. Trust me my husbend was the last person on my mind all my thought was around the baby i lost. I dnt remember exactly but for long time i didnt even talk to him properly i wasnt wife den i was mom who lost her baby couldnt care abt anything els. So why das cv want us to fell bad for pojali when she DONT give damm abt the baby. I agree with all of u when u become mother ( when u find out u r pregnant and fell the baby) u r mom first then a wife. its just the way it is, just becoz my kids comes first that dosent mean i dnt love my husbend.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YummymummyAngels11

sg-honey Groupbie
sg-honey
sg-honey

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I can totally relate to what you are saying. it is physically not possible for a woman with a precious pregnancy to behave like Anjali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angels11

ViSaRun IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Angels11

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Im due any time now and like you I had to go through a painful journey to get pregnant. Child births is one of the biggest joys in most women's life and child death is the most traumatic experience for a parent. My friend recently had a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks and I have seen her go through the worst period of her life in the last 4 months. It was an unplanned pregnancy and inspite of the tender age of the fetus my friend is still uanble to come to terms with the loss.

Which is why Im absolutely apalled at the treatment of such a sensitive subject. And to top it the potrayals of Anjali's emotions after the loss of the child leaves such a bad after taste.
How much of a shallow and horrible person should someone be that they use an event as tragic as this to blackmail their family?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KraniAngels11Siri22OmNaMaSteOm

inajnar Goldie
inajnar
inajnar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged

I really thought this whole portrayal of pregnancy and miscarriage was very shoddy.  and the aftermath shown is neither too good.

As a mother all i can say is , Anjali's portrayal was downright obnoxious .  Any pregnant woman would shield her baby during a fall. Very True .. that's my experience speaking.
An ill  child  makes a mom go berserk so i can only imagine what grief the mother would undergo on losing a child. None of that happened in a convincing manner here

A very well written post .

Angels11

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

This track is really not being handled intelligently nor sensitively. And that's a shame.

But the viewers aren't helping much either. They are continually chanting for this track to be over and done with, so maybe the CVs are now rushing with it on trying to show Anjali bringing Shyam back rather than crying about her baby?

Taali ek haath se nahin bajti

I also believe that if the viewers are getting frustrated with the track right now - maybe it's because they are doing a poor job of executing it. 

Not sure what's gonna happen, frankly speaking. But they have really stuffed up the character of Anjali. Not only the CVs, but Daljeet has done a really shitty job of acting out Anjali. 

Sorry but i don't agree that the viewers r at fault as well! Viewers r not frustrated with THIS specific track. They r frustrated with that shallow woman's antics since the revelation of Shyam's truth so plz don't give the excuse that the CVs r rushing it w/o showing a mother's pain coz the viewers don't like this track. As if we like the Bring Shyam back track!

These writers r just not competent enuf to handle sensitive stuff like miscarriage, infidelity etc

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22sanja_hereabracadabraOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top