Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Losing a child - CVs portrayal of mother (Page 2)

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:52am | IP Logged
u r post...reminded me abt my baby...whome i was trying not to remember...i had a miscarriage in last december...i was in a trauma ...and i started watching ipk...in order to direct my thoughts to something else...i agree with all ur points...cvs r butchering a mothers feelings...wonderfull post...i cant write anything else...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

inajnarshish15Angels11abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_Swing

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by meshas

even I'am a mother of a 17 year old and have also gone thru a misscarriage and believe me I know how it feels, but certainly not how they have pertrayed Anjali.

I agree with you.

for a mother Inadian or any other nationality, 1st concern is allways for her child.

I have lost all respect for the PH/Channel after friday's epi, I fail to understand this cruelty being shown in the name of entertainment on a national TV at prime time?

Exactly dear. I ve seen my friends cry for days & rant bt the stuff that they had planned to do for the kid.I ve even seen them mumble baby names. One of my cousin actually used to tear up every time she pulls out a rumpled paper frm her purse. Later on i found out that it was actually the list of names that she & her hubby along with her sister had made for the baby. It had actually had 2 columns. 1 with boy names & 1 with girl names. It brought a lump to my throat.

it has been 9 yrs since I had my one and only pregnancy and miscarriage!!!!!
the thought of that child, still brings tears in my eyes...though time is a big healer...
But I remember...when I was told not to even turn a lot in the bed...i uesd to spend whole night in one position just to be able to save that child...how much a mother does to save her child!!!! But when it is lost...nothing and nobody can take it's place...
The portrayal of such a painful situation...was done so sillily...!!!!!!
They have made a mockery of the pregnancy and miscarriage!!!!!!!

Edited by chochu15 - 06 September 2012 at 5:06am

YummymummyKraniAngels11farheen75OmNaMaSteOmSultan_Of_Swing

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Very sensible posts... I am a mother of 3 girls myself and the the points u have raised r all that have been raised by me in Rima's,saucechips and maverick29 posts.

My first objection is that it's not a miscarriage but a cold blooded murder of a 7 month old foetus and it should be addressed like this and it's a very serious issue so it should have been dealt very sensitively.

No matter how much we analyse anjilli is not enough... I simply don't understand that a woman who is used to people hold her hand while she walks in this condition then how could she be able to prance around as u said around the whole house without even once thinking that she could trip and fall,it seemed the baby was the last of her matter of concern.

I don't understand that how can she plan so much in her "vulnerable" condition so to speak... I mean mother who loses her first child like this is not able to think straight rather than plotting and planning on how to blackmail her own flesh and blood.

As an elder sister she is a pathetic excuse of the said relation... I feel so sorry for Arnav to have a bitch sister like anjilli,the poor guy doesn't need enemies to back stab him as his sister is already doing the Job so perfectly.

Last but not the least she is such a shameless person that she doesn't wanna go and stay with her husband but wants him to come and stay at her brother's expenses... If she loves that low life so much then she should pack her bags and leave but no here she is so vulnerable that she can't stay alone at home while he goes to work.

All in all I try despise this pathetic woman who is not a good daughter,not a good sister but only a selfish,vile and shameless person who wants live a life of Riley herself and wants her husband to do the same on her brother's money without even once thinking abt what his brother would feel like when he come to know abt her betrayal, who has done everything in his power to keep her happy and this the return he's gonna get.

shaffaAngels11Siri22sanja_hereSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanja_here

u r post...reminded me abt my baby...whome i was trying not to remember...i had a miscarriage in last december...i was in a trauma ...and i started watching ipk...in order to direct my thoughts to something else...i agree with all ur points...cvs r butchering a mothers feelings...wonderfull post...i cant write anything else...

I am really sorry dear 4 reminding u of those tuf times thru my post. May god give u the mental & physical strength to pull thru. Once again enforces my anger towards the CVs
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

Originally posted by Angels11

Originally posted by meshas

even I'am a mother of a 17 year old and have also gone thru a misscarriage and believe me I know how it feels, but certainly not how they have pertrayed Anjali.

I agree with you.

for a mother Inadian or any other nationality, 1st concern is allways for her child.

I have lost all respect for the PH/Channel after friday's epi, I fail to understand this cruelty being shown in the name of entertainment on a national TV at prime time?

Exactly dear. I ve seen my friends cry for days & rant bt the stuff that they had planned to do for the kid.I ve even seen them mumble baby names. One of my cousin actually used to tear up every time she pulls out a rumpled paper frm her purse. Later on i found out that it was actually the list of names that she & her hubby along with her sister had made for the baby. It had actually had 2 columns. 1 with boy names & 1 with girl names. It brought a lump to my throat.

it has been 9 yrs since I had my one and only pregnancy and miscarriage!!!!!
the thought of that child, still brings tears in my eyes...though time is a big healer...
But I remember...when I was told not to even turn a lot in the bed...i uesd to spend whole night in one position just to be able to save that child...how much a mother does to save her child!!!! But when it is lost...nothing and nobody can take it's place...
The portrayal of such a painful situation...was done so sillily...!!!!!!
They have made a mockery of the pregnancy and miscarriage!!!!!!!

Exactly dear. Try 2 sleep on the left side or is it right? Don't toss & turn in ur sleep. Don't walk fast. How i freaked out when my baby dint kick me for 1 full night & day. The list is endless. And here is a woman who is least bothered bt the dead child but thinking only bt how 2 bring back her hubby. I w'd ve understood if she had refused 2 eat due to her trauma & guilt for losing the child. But planning not to eat in order 2 blackmail her family into letting her hubby inside the house. How low can a woman stoop?

I ve read some where that even mentally challenged women try 2 protect their child in the face of danger. Maternal instinct is something basic & primal.

To show this sorry excuse of a woman as a grieving mother makes a mockery of women like you who ve suffered such huge loss & pain.

My prayers for u that god gives u strength & happiness in life.

Edited by Angels11 - 06 September 2012 at 5:40am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

inajnaraura9shish15Siri22sanja_hereSultan_Of_SwingOmNaMaSteOm

aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
This has all happened because of anjali, I don't understand why did she go behind Arnav's back keeping the relationship with her hubby. In fact if she wanted to keep the relationship with her husband, why the hell did she not tell her brother.
mjhtgeetfan Senior Member
mjhtgeetfan
mjhtgeetfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
I agree to with every word. I am not a mother but even i know that reactions one should have towards their child. You are right
Krani IF-Dazzler
Krani
Krani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
This track is really not being handled intelligently nor sensitively. And that's a shame.

But the viewers aren't helping much either. They are continually chanting for this track to be over and done with, so maybe the CVs are now rushing with it on trying to show Anjali bringing Shyam back rather than crying about her baby?

Taali ek haath se nahin bajti

I also believe that if the viewers are getting frustrated with the track right now - maybe it's because they are doing a poor job of executing it. 

Not sure what's gonna happen, frankly speaking. But they have really stuffed up the character of Anjali. Not only the CVs, but Daljeet has done a really shitty job of acting out Anjali. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

inajnarinnocentgreenSultan_Of_Swing

Go to top