Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
I so Agree with you... The most ridiculous story writing
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Im due any time now and like you I had to go through a painful journey to get pregnant. Child births is one of the biggest joys in most women's life and child death is the most traumatic experience for a parent. My friend recently had a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks and I have seen her go through the worst period of her life in the last 4 months. It was an unplanned pregnancy and inspite of the tender age of the fetus my friend is still uanble to come to terms with the loss.

Which is why Im absolutely apalled at the treatment of such a sensitive subject. And to top it the potrayals of Anjali's emotions after the loss of the child leaves such a bad after taste.
How much of a shallow and horrible person should someone be that they use an event as tragic as this to blackmail their family?

inajnar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really thought this whole portrayal of pregnancy and miscarriage was very shoddy.  and the aftermath shown is neither too good.

As a mother all i can say is , Anjali's portrayal was downright obnoxious .  Any pregnant woman would shield her baby during a fall. Very True .. that's my experience speaking.
An ill  child  makes a mom go berserk so i can only imagine what grief the mother would undergo on losing a child. None of that happened in a convincing manner here

A very well written post .
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Krani

This track is really not being handled intelligently nor sensitively. And that's a shame.

But the viewers aren't helping much either. They are continually chanting for this track to be over and done with, so maybe the CVs are now rushing with it on trying to show Anjali bringing Shyam back rather than crying about her baby?

Taali ek haath se nahin bajti

I also believe that if the viewers are getting frustrated with the track right now - maybe it's because they are doing a poor job of executing it. 

Not sure what's gonna happen, frankly speaking. But they have really stuffed up the character of Anjali. Not only the CVs, but Daljeet has done a really shitty job of acting out Anjali. 

Sorry but i don't agree that the viewers r at fault as well! Viewers r not frustrated with THIS specific track. They r frustrated with that shallow woman's antics since the revelation of Shyam's truth so plz don't give the excuse that the CVs r rushing it w/o showing a mother's pain coz the viewers don't like this track. As if we like the Bring Shyam back track!

These writers r just not competent enuf to handle sensitive stuff like miscarriage, infidelity etc
abracadabra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You are completely right Angels11. cvs aren't competent or sensitive enough to handle such  delicate tracks. Some research goes into writing scenes also. It cannot be some random story telling. And moreover since they are dealing with an issue like pregnancy, miscarriage, trauma et al.it needs to be done with finesse. I had not watched the serial for a couple of days. But did catch up yesterday before sleeping. Made a terrible mistake. You feel nothing for Anjali's character. And the cv's succeeded in ruining it and making a  mockery of sensitive issues.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I not married but i can say one thing for sure i have seen pregnant women on hindi television portraying similar stuff before & Anjali doesnt resemble in one of them in any angle.

Anjali has ruined everything as a character for me from a sis, mother. I can not connect to her character at all what so ever.

I feel bad for Shyam instead funny that should not be happening though.

A very nice post.

Edited by Harshitha - 11 years ago
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with each and every word of your post. I'm a mother myself. I suffered 3 losses before I had my 3.5 year old daughter. 

When Anji on payash wedding said "Itne saal baad I was pregnant" ... I thought she had difficulty conceiving. I actually felt so bad for her because I myself had problems getting pregnant. Since I became pregnant my priority is ALWAYS  my daughter ,then comes my husband. I'm ready to die for my daughter not kill her because my husband was two timing or no one respects him. 

When I was pregnant I used to eat guavas as after eating them my daughter used to move around like crazy. The one thing that bothered me most was Anji's lack of connection with the baby? Did we ever get to see her bond with the baby? Did she ever place her hand on the tummy and said " I want to live for my daughter".. anything. Atleast ONE scene where she thought about the baby or felt her baby move or said that the baby likes so and so food anything would have helped to garner sympathy for Anji. 

Instead she never wore a bump until the track was finalized that she will miscarry, never took meds until every tom,dick and harry in the house told her to. Her saying hamari rajkumari was beyond irritating if anything. 

All she wants is her husband. When her feet got stuck on the glass did she place her hand on her tummy? No matter where we get hurt when we're pregnant our first thought will and should always be for the baby and our hand ALWAYS goes to our tummy. Why was she walking down the stairs with cut feet? Why didn't she phone for help? 

No grief for the loss, no introspection nothing straight away manipulation. And the cv's expect to show sympathy? or they want us to hate Anji? I don't understand their agenda.
Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
Falciparum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I like your post.  However, I don't agree with you about Anjali's portrayal.  Yes, he had a miscarriage...and she morns for her baby..but really in a span of maybe a month or less, she lost her the biggest part of her life..her husband.  She always trusted him blindly and even now believes hs lies.  It is difficult for us to see her be putty in Shyam's hands..but she is in no condition to think rationally about him.  When you go through a loss like losing a baby, you want comfort from the one person you trust the most. Unfortunately fr her,it is Shyam.
   Many if you commented that a woman who has miscarried will primarily mourn for her baby.  That is true..but in most cases..the support from the husband s taken for granted..not so for Anjali!

Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Krani

This track is really not being handled intelligently nor sensitively. And that's a shame.

But the viewers aren't helping much either. They are continually chanting for this track to be over and done with, so maybe the CVs are now rushing with it on trying to show Anjali bringing Shyam back rather than crying about her baby?

Taali ek haath se nahin bajti

I also believe that if the viewers are getting frustrated with the track right now - maybe it's because they are doing a poor job of executing it. 

Not sure what's gonna happen, frankly speaking. But they have really stuffed up the character of Anjali. Not only the CVs, but Daljeet has done a really shitty job of acting out Anjali. 

Are you serious? If the cv's really listen to the viewers they wouldn't bring baby murder in midst of remarriage in the first place.
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Falciparum

I like your post.  However, I don't agree with you about Anjali's portrayal.  Yes, he had a miscarriage...and she morns for her baby..but really in a span of maybe a month or less, she lost her the biggest part of her life..her husband.  She always trusted him blindly and even now believes hs lies.  It is difficult for us to see her be putty in Shyam's hands..but she is in no condition to think rationally about him.  When you go through a loss like losing a baby, you want comfort from the one person you trust the most. Unfortunately fr her,it is Shyam.

Many if you commented that a woman who has miscarried will primarily mourn for her baby.  That is true..but in most cases..the support from the husband s taken for granted..not so for Anjali!

Sorry i don't agree. Not sure if u r a mother or a woman. With due respect u must b at least 1 of these 2 to understand what i am trying to convey. When a mother has lost her child the least of her worry is who is supporting her or not. All that the mother can think bt is her dead child & in many cases unnecessarily blaming herself for its death. Did even once Anjali berate herself saying that the child died coz of her carelessness. Did once she speak bt the baby saying how it kicked her, the names she had thought up for her or the toys or dresses she was planning 2 buy for her baby.

A big NO. Frm start to end it was only Shyam, Shyam & Shyam pooja. A mother who has lost her baby ll be in a dazed state. She wont even know who is near her. If its her hubby or parents or bro. Most imp of all she ll not start plotting or blackmailing. She was not shown even once crying bt the child. Did she even demand to see the foetus. When my mom lost her 1st baby (son) aft child birth she apparently refused to let go off the corpse.

I can go on & on but then the MODs ll warn me so i ll stop here!