India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

OS-i hate you madhubala

ApurvaLovesARVI Goldie
ApurvaLovesARVI
ApurvaLovesARVI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged

i'm here with an os...on our fav couple rishbala...don't worry seeing the title as this will be a...hey why should i tell you...before the story starts.

let me tell you i am not a very good writer so please don't mind.plz like and leave your comments and let me know how was it...

"dad!!where you went after clicking these pictures of mine??why did you left me alone in this selfish world?????where nobody cares for me even my mom.after your death  he married your senior in your company and behaved like nothing had happened"i cried as i thought to myself.i closed my eyes to let the moment pass off.a whight ray appeared infront of eyes.it seemed like my dad was speaking"rishab!!!!you are a strong man.you are rishab kundra,my son,my prized procession,you will never cry like this again.go stand up,face the world and tell them that you are not the one who will bend down!!!!!go rishab tell the world that who you are...be happy and  do what you should do" "yes it was his voice,my dad's voice"i exclaimed with a smile on my face.i got up and went out of the room merrily.whilsting,afterall my dad talked to me,why i shouldn't be happy.suddenly my eyes widened.
"hey how dare you touch her"i shouted as i saw my stepbrother holding madhubala's hand in his.i went to him and forcefully took away madhu's hand from his...how dare that idiot touch her...she is only mine
"she seduced me,i was forced" ha!what and excuse he gave to me as if i will believe him."am i a fool that i will believe you!!!!she will never do this you know...she is mine and she know this and when i am here nobody can touch her hair strand even"i shouted at him roughly.i grabbed madhubala's hand and dragged her upstairs to the bedroom."listen biwi..."i ordered her to listen"i am seeing from somedays that somebody is secretly loving you"i said.she looked up in shock tellingg me a no."YES...i hate you madhubala...i hate you...you know what you have done to me"she was still"this you have done"i said and forced my lips on her.her lips were soft as petals of a flower.she returned my kiss and i was happy seeing that.we looked like a perfect couple she and me.i pulled of as my lung was screamin"OXYGON...OXYGON...DE DO MUJHE OXYGON" "this is what you done to me you have made me to love you...I LOVE YOU MADHUBALA" i said.she stood stil.her face blank.i feared what if she rejected me as she is one who will dare in the WWW(whole,wide,world).i turned and walked back"wait,first listen for the answer...yes i love you too"she said holding me from the collar...i hugged her
pplz comment and like

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinozelja89Aameraabna1989iLuvYellowQuintessentialIarunsunita_gm...Seema...

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming 
I loooved it yaa 
Awesome Star

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index