India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

love and sixth sense

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Quick question to the forum. Movies and TV often shows 'sensing' someone's presence. Now there are different kinds of senses.

• one is when you sense someone watching you...that's quite common and happens often.
  • another is sensing when something bad is about to happen, where your hair tickle almost, that   is quite common too...
  • yet another is when you suddenly get this uneasy feeling about someone you love, you call them and find out that they are going through a hard time...its not so common but mothers often have this weird sixth sense about their kids...

but has anyone ever sensed the kind of sixth sense they show in movies and are now showing in BV?  Have you ever sensed the presence of a particular person, like you know that person is around? and if you have, has it always been someone you love?

I guess i wanted to know if its possible to sense a specific person, and if it is, is it only possible if you love them?????? Can you sense your enemy for example? Please do share!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arorasurbhiVishakha_Sakhimisty85

vsumeetha Senior Member
vsumeetha
vsumeetha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
I have been through this with my best friend. She lives in Dubai and is not very healthy. I almost always know when she is sick and I call her automatically.

I don't even have this kind of connection with my daughter or husband not that i love them any less. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Suchi-Vishakha_Sakhimisty85

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
i think jo jyada senstive hota hai usko 6th sense jyada wake up hota hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhi

jiya25 IF-Dazzler
jiya25
jiya25

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vsumeetha

I have been through this with my best friend. She lives in Dubai and is not very healthy. I almost always know when she is sick and I call her automatically.

I don't even have this kind of connection with my daughter or husband not that i love them any less. 

yeah, but if your friend landed in your city, would you 'sense' your friend the moment she crosses your doorstep???
Nandita_Siddian IF-Sizzlerz
Nandita_Siddian
Nandita_Siddian

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
arey ye anandi ka sixth is not for her love towards jagya...but for her ueasyness to facing him in front of shiv and his family...so do not angree with her...Wink
AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Yeah, DEFINITELY WE CAN SENSE yaar...if that person has the habit of using the same perfume always. Wink

elasingh

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
I dont know about knowing someone has just entered the house but i have sensed if someone is watching me not always but sometime. Once i was studying and felt really uncomfortable and looked and saw this guy watching me intensely it was just weird and i left the area.

Other incident happened when i suddenly became short of breath kind of like anxietypanic attack and i didnt know what was happening to me and after sometime to i got a call that my chachaji was in an accident and i am not super close to him.
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Sach me hota hai ya nahi, i'm not sure as i think it could be a co-incidence. But CVs toh hamesha amar prem or deep love ki nishaani ke roop me use karthe haiLOL

misty85

Go to top