Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread (Page 40)

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anurao.66

Sathya,

Arnav told his great DD 14 years back she did not know the difference between the truth and lies or Good and Evil and still she does not know the difference. He looked after his sister for 14 years and can still do so. Why did she come from the Ashram, she should have stayed back there.

@bold according to me is the best dialogue.

Anu

That was just aimed at Janata  .. A punchline dialogue 

The best was when he says he will get restraining orders against Shyam...NOW That is ASR !!

Ya finally he's doing something abt Shyam
I hope he gets it soon 

Sathya whats the use of getting restraining orders when the very creature is hidden in the storeroom of Rm free to go and come and clean the room whenever he feels like.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

shivikrocks IF-Dazzler
shivikrocks
shivikrocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gmani7881

Originally posted by yanka

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by abavi

Originally posted by abavi

<font color="#0033ff" size="3">Off Late, Shyam Has been alluding to his death , What does that Imply ??

What will be the result of Shyam's Machination ??
</font>

Maybe he will become like kamal of sigapu rojakal movie in the end?

He will not !!

</div>
<div>
yeah he will notTongue

I liked priyanka's view... Shyam dies but the real person will come out soon.

it is a logical death of a imagery character called Shyam and exposure of the real face behind it.

Whether Anjali will accept the real man behind sham shyam is yet to be seen.. But personally I dont see that happening unless the baby needs a father- because the relationship was not out of love.

I too liked priyankas view..coming to Shyams exposure I think there will be an angle which even Shyam and his Di will be unaware of and that will be the twist for Shyam ..it will show him his fight was not needed at all and then he will seek forgiveness ...and also as the PH is knows to give a positive twist to villains thye will make him fall in love with Anji genuinely..so she accepts him.

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Genuinely when they get exposed and he really tell what he wants from ASR and Anjali...not one moment Anjali can forgive ...She has never ever been loved by this selfish man...Redemption and Forgiving kills everything and will show that his sadist nature had a reason and the way took to seek revenge is correct...Shyam dies in the end...?? When all the things culminate towards his actions he will die out of guilt for cheating an innocent soul harming her every moment and his barbaric act towards an old man who could'nt even stand up and fight with him...Shyam's greatest blunder till now is what he did with Shashi ...</font>

Maybe Shyam will die and yet not die .

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Die !! Action Movie Tantu!!! Athiradi Climax...</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">But for a daily soap...??? Villain dies...how...a suicide?? or fighting?? matters... But he should not get a sympathy vote at the end...!!</font>

Shyam will die but he will not die is my feeling ... abhi full on sure nahi hoon..Just as Ravan and Duryodhan have ppl sympathizing , He too will find ppl understanding his actions..

<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ahh...yup...you got it...I too fear that Tants.</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">When so much action is shown this is also possible...!!! Let's have a surprise!! Jail...lunatic...Die...!! Any more options...please don't tell me he willreviveand become a sadhu...Angry</font>

Shyam will die but Rani saheba's Brother will live !!

Ouch

hehehehe Ria... Shyam the character which is a "Kahraani- creation by the sis-bro duo" will die...

but Rani sahib (read Shyam's sis) brother which is Shyam but has a different real name will liveLOL

Thank uBig smile

Shyam is just alluding to his death to manupilate Anjali to get him into RM. There is no way he is going to die as this whole show was tailor made for Shyam Manohar Jha this is what I saw one of the producers or writers say in one of their interviews a long time ago. I hate it too but Shyam is just as important a character as ASR/Arnav. Just a thought lets forget about Dood's take on Shyam's sister could his parents like Khushi's have been harmed in any way by Mallik Sr?Shyam's dad could have worked for the Malliks could this be a possibility? Shyam is a smooth operator and a manupilating Anjali for him is child's play so he will be in RM by next week. I am sure also that he still has the hearts for Khushi. Arnav and Khushi can pool their resources and tackle him. If I am not wrong in the end they will redeem Shyam by using his past to justify his actions. It will be difficult after what he has done to Anjali and the baby but they will.
I was unable to take part in the discussions for the last few days as I had accident in the house and was in and out of Apollo. Iam much better now but will not be able to say and discuss for long.
Girija

Not once has he bothered about Khushi..His whole  focus and goal has been to enter into RM  and nothing else..

Shyam's death  looks highly probable to me    ...At the same time let me say .. that the  Abhaas will be there  ...

What are you discussing now??

anurao.66

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Sathya,

Arnav told his great DD 14 years back she did not know the difference between the truth and lies or Good and Evil and still she does not know the difference. He looked after his sister for 14 years and can still do so. Why did she come from the Ashram, she should have stayed back there.

Anu

The best was when he says he will get restraining orders against Shyam...NOW That is ASR !!

I hope he gets it soon 

But this could also mean that the one who comes into RM is not Shyam but the real person... but would Shyam's truth be out so soon?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66JRia

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by nancynair

Originally posted by nancynair

Originally posted by Nina90

Tanths, I'm not basing this on anything I picked up from the episode but Shyam cannot die.. my only reasoning is that

Death is not enough punishment for his sins... he can't get off that easy!

once the purpose is served he will die but the brother will live on...

Hi Tants, Reduxians,

Joining in, Tants my gut feel is Shyam as an avenging angel for Arnavs father Rani Saheba will not get any sympathy from mainstream viewers.
There will be be bloodbath in IP land .
Whats your gut feel ?

it will depend on how it  is being treated..if they Show Dadi as the ruthless , autocratic woman who coldly decides the fate of his sister and he as the helpless brother ..If they Show Arnav arrogantly  deciding something against the sister  while Shyam can only watch mutely...Things will pan out

Hi Nancy !!

Hello Hi, Tants,

If it all happened that fateful day,then the timing was wrong for everybody.

My gut feel is ASR had erred in misjudging his father,and hence Daadi's anger.

He said he never saw the ladys face so  he could not have actively done something.

His life was more shattered and he was himself a victim of his fathers action,so was Anji,those illegit kids had their mom at least

Everything did not happen on that fateful day..It was spread out ...

If ASR did that his anger would not be directed against his father still but the anger remains the same whereas  Y'day he admitted that he committed a mistake ..so there is two things that he has done that had a major influence on the Malik household  ... and If there are any moe..we will know soon...

He need not have to see her face, his decisions will take care of her 

Arnav had the dignity, acceptance  of the society , That mistresses kid does not  have tht
sathya the mistakepart,i thought he meant how he MUkhushi having an affair with shyam and punished khushi for shyam's deeds.isiit connected to past.

Finally   !!!!         ... U made my day !! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79nivedha84abavitrintringanurao.66JRia

nancynair Goldie
nancynair
nancynair

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Sathya,

Anu

I hope he gets it soon 

Hey Ho Anu

I liked those seeti bajao dialoguesWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66JRia

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Hug

shivikrocks

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Sathya,

Anu

I hope he gets it soon 

Sathya whats the use of getting restraining orders when the very creature is hidden in the storeroom of Rm free to go and come and clean the room whenever he feels like.

Anu

Does Arnav know that ??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79nivedha84anurao.66JRiatrintring

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Leaving for the day girls, tata

@tants: a meaningless win:  64531583

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedha84anurao.66JRia