Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread (Page 28)

lalsunvid Goldie
lalsunvid
lalsunvid

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by abavi

Off Late, Shyam  Has been alluding to his death , What does that Imply ??

What will  be the result of Shyam's Machination ??

Maybe he will become like kamal of sigapu rojakal movie in the end?

He will not !!
yeah he will notTongue

I liked priyanka's view... Shyam dies but the real person will come out soon.
it is a logical death of a imagery character called Shyam and exposure of the real face behind it.

Whether Anjali will accept the real man behind sham shyam is yet to be seen.. But personally I dont see that happening unless the baby needs a father- because the relationship was not out of love.

I too liked priyankas view..coming to Shyams exposure I think there will be an angle which even Shyam and his Di will be unaware of and that will be the twist for Shyam ..it will show him his fight was not needed at all and then he will seek forgiveness ...and also as the PH is knows to give a positive twist to villains thye will make him fall in love with Anji genuinely..so she accepts him.

Genuinely when they get exposed and he really tell what he wants from ASR and Anjali...not one moment Anjali can forgive ...She has never ever been loved by this selfish man...Redemption and Forgiving kills everything and will show that his sadist nature had a reason and the way took to seek revenge is correct...Shyam dies in the end...?? When all the things culminate towards his actions he will die out of guilt for cheating an innocent soul harming her every moment and his barbaric act towards an old man who could'nt even stand up and fight with him...Shyam's greatest blunder till now is what he did with Shashi ...

Maybe Shyam will  die and yet not  die .

Die !! Action Movie Tantu!!! Athiradi Climax...
But for a daily soap...??? Villain dies...how...a suicide?? or fighting?? matters... But he should not get a sympathy vote at the end...!! 

Shyam will die but he will not die is my feeling ... abhi full on  sure nahi hoon..Just as Ravan and Duryodhan have ppl sympathizing , He too will find ppl understanding his actions..

Ahh...yup...you got it...I too fear that Tants.

When so much action is shown this is also possible...!!! Let's have a surprise!! Jail...lunatic...Die...!! Any more options...please don't tell me he will revive and become a sadhu...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90anurao.66JRiatanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by tejuvijay

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by anurao.66

Sathya,

I feel much better thanks but still feel very weak.

These are the question you asked.

1. It implies that the Kahaani Shyam/ or whatever his name is will die and the real character will come alive.

2. Shyam has one mission to get a name for his sister's children and so he has gone to such an extent as to kill/ kidnap his own child. He will strike a bargain with Anjali and Arnav the only ones he is totally against from the beginning. He used Anjali as a means to an end. After the need is completed he will throw her. He will want to get a name for the babies and he will make a mistake and be caught by Anjali herself. Anjali will take the Roop of Maa Durga and vanquish him.

Anu

What if the other women is not Shyam's sister at all and what if the story that Khushi told to Arnav and Arnav again told was just a story... Then where Shyam's character stands??

Divs I've thought about it quite a lot and one thing I am sure of is that Shyam's got some other motive rather than Raizada property. Lets forget for one second what Doods has decoded for us. What she has has done is perfect analysis of the clues they have given but lets assume we don't have Doods. Then where do we stand? Shyamu was after Khushi and property. then he kidnapped Arnav. Now I know they have played around with his character cause obviously when they started they didn't plan this far ahead. But remember one thing if he was just after property why did he make himself the Executor of the Will rather than transferring everything to his name? We were assuming that Arnie made some other Will for Anji baby. but Shyamu didn't know that. All he had to do was transfer all property in his name, make Arnav's death an accident and then slowly get hold of everything. he's a lawyer and there's no proof against him. why go through all these elaborate plans? even now, when he's been ousted and everything, why go through all these plans trying to be back at RM? why talk about Dhamaka all the time? he hates Arnav, why not try to kill him again? its not like ASR's walking around with bodyguards. just looking at all these you can tell there's something more to this person that mere skirt chaser/ property.

Hmm..Good point Trin...Hope u r better today!

I'm  a lot better...thanks hun Hug I love you girls Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007anurao.66JRiaRJXXtanthya

anurao.66 IF-Rockerz
anurao.66
anurao.66

Originally posted by RitJ26

Left my appreciation for a few posts here...

So what are we talking about??? Big smile

RITI,
 HOW DID YOU LIKE THE EPISODE YESTERDAY?

ANu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007RJXXtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zuzana

Maybe he will become like kamal of sigapu rojakal movie in the end?

He will not !!
yeah he will notTongue

I liked priyanka's view... Shyam dies but the real person will come out soon.
it is a logical death of a imagery character called Shyam and exposure of the real face behind it.

Whether Anjali will accept the real man behind sham shyam is yet to be seen.. But personally I dont see that happening unless the baby needs a father- because the relationship was not out of love.

I too liked priyankas view..coming to Shyams exposure I think there will be an angle which even Shyam and his Di will be unaware of and that will be the twist for Shyam ..it will show him his fight was not needed at all and then he will seek forgiveness ...and also as the PH is knows to give a positive twist to villains thye will make him fall in love with Anji genuinely..so she accepts him.

Genuinely when they get exposed and he really tell what he wants from ASR and Anjali...not one moment Anjali can forgive ...She has never ever been loved by this selfish man...Redemption and Forgiving kills everything and will show that his sadist nature had a reason and the way took to seek revenge is correct...Shyam dies in the end...?? When all the things culminate towards his actions he will die out of guilt for cheating an innocent soul harming her every moment and his barbaric act towards an old man who could'nt even stand up and fight with him...Shyam's greatest blunder till now is what he did with Shashi ...

Maybe Shyam will  die and yet not  die .

Die !! Action Movie Tantu!!! Athiradi Climax...
But for a daily soap...??? Villain dies...how...a suicide?? or fighting?? matters... But he should not get a sympathy vote at the end...!! 

Shyam will die but he will not die is my feeling ... abhi full on  sure nahi hoon..Just as Ravan and Duryodhan have ppl sympathizing , He too will find ppl understanding his actions..

That Payal scene Sathu...the way Anji looked at him. I feel she will punish him but she will also understand his actions somewhat.

That was the key !!

What Anji will do.. we will prolly know in few more days  ..

Cheena007Nina90JRiatrintringRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

Left my appreciation for a few posts here...

So what are we talking about??? Big smile

RITI,
 HOW DID YOU LIKE THE EPISODE YESTERDAY?

ANu

Hi Anu, 

I quite liked it, thought the confrontation was good and glad Arnie's brain is back...

Shyam is such a master manipulator, he's manipulated Anji into manipulating her chotte - wah Clap

Liked the Arshi scene too...didn't think Khushi's character was butchered, a bit naive yes but in character.

You?? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66trintring

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Hum bhi aap se Embarrassed...I love you dammit! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007trintringJRiatanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Sathya,

1. It implies that the Kahaani Shyam/ or whatever his name is will die and the real character will come alive.

2. Shyam has one mission to get a name for his sister's children and so he has gone to such an extent as to kill/ kidnap his own child. He will strike a bargain with Anjali and Arnav the only ones he is totally against from the beginning. He used Anjali as a means to an end. After the need is completed he will throw her. He will want to get a name for the babies and he will make a mistake and be caught by Anjali herself. Anjali will take the Roop of Maa Durga and vanquish him.

Anu

What if the other women is not Shyam's sister at all and what if the story that Khushi told to Arnav and Arnav again told was just a story... Then where Shyam's character stands??

Divs I've thought about it quite a lot and one thing I am sure of is that Shyam's got some other motive rather than Raizada property. Lets forget for one second what Doods has decoded for us. What she has has done is perfect analysis of the clues they have given but lets assume we don't have Doods. Then where do we stand? Shyamu was after Khushi and property. then he kidnapped Arnav. Now I know they have played around with his character cause obviously when they started they didn't plan this far ahead. But remember one thing if he was just after property why did he make himself the Executor of the Will rather than transferring everything to his name? We were assuming that Arnie made some other Will for Anji baby. but Shyamu didn't know that. All he had to do was transfer all property in his name, make Arnav's death an accident and then slowly get hold of everything. he's a lawyer and there's no proof against him. why go through all these elaborate plans? even now, when he's been ousted and everything, why go through all these plans trying to be back at RM? why talk about Dhamaka all the time? he hates Arnav, why not try to kill him again? its not like ASR's walking around with bodyguards. just looking at all these you can tell there's something more to this person that mere skirt chaser/ property.

Tring Tring,

Lubbjj U baby ...yep.. u  have begun to ask questions  ...The  word I am fond of ...WHY ??LOLLOL

Cheena007cool_tweetyJRiatrintringRJXX

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Sathya,

Anu

We love u too Big smileHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007trintring

Go to top