Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread (Page 27)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalsunvid

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Zuzana

Originally posted by abavi

Off Late, Shyam  Has been alluding to his death , What does that Imply ??

What will  be the result of Shyam's Machination ??

Maybe he will become like kamal of sigapu rojakal movie in the end?

He will not !!
yeah he will notTongue

I liked priyanka's view... Shyam dies but the real person will come out soon.
it is a logical death of a imagery character called Shyam and exposure of the real face behind it.

Whether Anjali will accept the real man behind sham shyam is yet to be seen.. But personally I dont see that happening unless the baby needs a father- because the relationship was not out of love.

I too liked priyankas view..coming to Shyams exposure I think there will be an angle which even Shyam and his Di will be unaware of and that will be the twist for Shyam ..it will show him his fight was not needed at all and then he will seek forgiveness ...and also as the PH is knows to give a positive twist to villains thye will make him fall in love with Anji genuinely..so she accepts him.

Genuinely when they get exposed and he really tell what he wants from ASR and Anjali...not one moment Anjali can forgive ...She has never ever been loved by this selfish man...Redemption and Forgiving kills everything and will show that his sadist nature had a reason and the way took to seek revenge is correct...Shyam dies in the end...?? When all the things culminate towards his actions he will die out of guilt for cheating an innocent soul harming her every moment and his barbaric act towards an old man who could'nt even stand up and fight with him...Shyam's greatest blunder till now is what he did with Shashi ...

Maybe Shyam will  die and yet not  die .

Die !! Action Movie Tantu!!! Athiradi Climax...
But for a daily soap...??? Villain dies...how...a suicide?? or fighting?? matters... But he should not get a sympathy vote at the end...!! 

Shyam will die but he will not die is my feeling ... abhi full on  sure nahi hoon..Just as Ravan and Duryodhan have ppl sympathizing , He too will find ppl understanding his actions..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

satyavarshiniCheena007yankaZoyafanJRiatrintring

yanka Goldie
yanka
yanka

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanka

Enjoy Girls !!Tongue

Link to Analysis ;

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181580

Got it!! Big smile

Ok... my thought... it implies the death of the person called Shyam ... which is a "kahaani" ... so what we will see soon is the birth or unveiling of the real person... the brother... what would be his actual name? sochna padega...

ClapClap

Second Q ka Jawab ??

Thankoo thankoo Blushing

oh jee missed the second question... hmm... what would be the final result or in the process?

me thinks he will make a lot of realization happen for everyone... he will start out to create a havoc in the lives of RM waasis... however i feel the upheaval is what will lead to the mending of the relationships between... Dadi and Arnav... Dadi and Khushi... Garima and Arnav... making Anjali into an emotionally strong person... 

i am being vague na? Confused

Very Much So !!

ROFL thats what i thought after reading what i had typed...

ok another go...

Shyam's machination--- but is it that?..  yes he is plotting all this... but its all to give a name to his nephew/niece so that he or she cannot be called an illegitimate child anymore and his sister gets some of her lost dignity back... or does he also want the entire RM property to be for his nephew?

hey would we have a repeat of Shyam throwing Arnav and Anjali out of RM after making Arnav agree to his deal- that of signing everything off to his sister and her child?

Apart from that marriage of Arhi not happening... as Shyam will surely overhear Dadi/Garima confrontation...  get a wiff of the past  and then disclose it to Arnav so that he can again jump to the worst conclusions and bad mouth Garima which will lead to the confrontation of Arhi - which will lead to them temporarily going their separate ways...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Nina90ZoyafanJRiatanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by RitJ26

Left my appreciation for a few posts here...

So what are we talking about??? Big smile

Rit...Thanks hun Hug

aww no problems Hug

So what's the hot topic today??

Shyamu Stern Smile look at Sathu's questions on the first page.Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanJRiaanurao.66RJXX

rulama IF-Sizzlerz
rulama
rulama

Originally posted by rulama

Tanthya,

Really an apt title for todays episode. Iago!!! Kudos to you!

Glad that ASR was able to see through both Daadi and Shyam. But just couldn't relish Kushi falling to Shyam's emotional crapDead.  Anjali is emotional and surely is in depression after her miscarriage as earlier itself she wasn't really that fine emotionallyCry. Can understand her but not Kushi!Shocked How can she be so gullible eh!Angry

About yesterday's Redux GUHA what did you mean by it? Karthikeya ? 

This was in Page 4 but I guess you missed it. The dialogue that i really liked was Arnav telling Dadi about where she was 14 yrs back and also to be there where she was from then onTongue
The other one was at last Kushi coming to her senses at least to agree with Arnav about Shyam. Being concerned about Anjali is fine but creating problems for the rest of them to solve Anjali's problem is something else. Doesn't it amount to being the old ASR who had put her into problem just to avenge being spoken back. When Arnav said he'll make her into Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. I never realised even upto clouding her thinking!Dead He fogged by anger, she by kindness!!! What a pair!!!!LOL

I think definitely Shyam is set for a bombastic send off in the end. most probably in the hands of his wife itself just like your title Iago!! Whatever might be the sub plots in the end his fate is in the hands of his RS. Right now he thinks she is his puppet.very malleable and so is she at present as she doesn't have any proof against him. Even during the stand-off where Shyam is thrown out of RM she was not addressed by her brother. When she had the miscarriage she started believing only when she saw her brother in tears. When she finds out the truth while she witnessess her hubby's acts the she'll become the Kali for him.

Wonderfully penned thoughts , Rulama ..

I did explain what GUHA & VINAYAK Stood for y'day itself ... Lemme see whether any girls remember or whether they have  not read that also  * me  in a serious Mopey emotion* 

Guha: Shyamu sis...other woman(the mysterious one)

Vinayaka: Anji-Shyam babay and also Shyamu sis baby (without a man)

I remembered too Embarrassed

But Trinwa beat me to it 

Thanks a lot

Cheena007Zoyafantrintringanurao.66RJXXtanthya

chickky Goldie
chickky
chickky

Originally posted by sarunrocks

Originally posted by anurao.66

Sathya,

I feel much better thanks but still feel very weak.

These are the question you asked.

1. It implies that the Kahaani Shyam/ or whatever his name is will die and the real character will come alive.

2. Shyam has one mission to get a name for his sister's children and so he has gone to such an extent as to kill/ kidnap his own child. He will strike a bargain with Anjali and Arnav the only ones he is totally against from the beginning. He used Anjali as a means to an end. After the need is completed he will throw her. He will want to get a name for the babies and he will make a mistake and be caught by Anjali herself. Anjali will take the Roop of Maa Durga and vanquish him.

Anu

What if the other women is not Shyam's sister at all and what if the story that Khushi told to Arnav and Arnav again told was just a story... Then where Shyam's character stands??

Divs I've thought about it quite a lot and one thing I am sure of is that Shyam's got some other motive rather than Raizada property. Lets forget for one second what Doods has decoded for us. What she has has done is perfect analysis of the clues they have given but lets assume we don't have Doods. Then where do we stand? Shyamu was after Khushi and property. then he kidnapped Arnav. Now I know they have played around with his character cause obviously when they started they didn't plan this far ahead. But remember one thing if he was just after property why did he make himself the Executor of the Will rather than transferring everything to his name? We were assuming that Arnie made some other Will for Anji baby. but Shyamu didn't know that. All he had to do was transfer all property in his name, make Arnav's death an accident and then slowly get hold of everything. he's a lawyer and there's no proof against him. why go through all these elaborate plans? even now, when he's been ousted and everything, why go through all these plans trying to be back at RM? why talk about Dhamaka all the time? he hates Arnav, why not try to kill him again? its not like ASR's walking around with bodyguards. just looking at all these you can tell there's something more to this person that mere skirt chaser/ property.

Hmm..Good point Trin...Hope u r better today!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007trintringanurao.66JRiaRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Enjoy Girls !!Tongue

Link to Analysis ;

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3181580

Got it!! Big smile

Ok... my thought... it implies the death of the person called Shyam ... which is a "kahaani" ... so what we will see soon is the birth or unveiling of the real person... the brother... what would be his actual name? sochna padega...

ClapClap

Second Q ka Jawab ??

Thankoo thankoo Blushing

oh jee missed the second question... hmm... what would be the final result or in the process?

me thinks he will make a lot of realization happen for everyone... he will start out to create a havoc in the lives of RM waasis... however i feel the upheaval is what will lead to the mending of the relationships between... Dadi and Arnav... Dadi and Khushi... Garima and Arnav... making Anjali into an emotionally strong person... 

i am being vague na? Confused

Very Much So !!

ROFL thats what i thought after reading what i had typed...

ok another go...

Shyam's machination--- but is it that?..  yes he is plotting all this... but its all to give a name to his nephew/niece so that he or she cannot be called an illegitimate child anymore and his sister gets some of her lost dignity back... or does he also want the entire RM property to be for his nephew?

hey would we have a repeat of Shyam throwing Arnav and Anjali out of RM after making Arnav agree to his deal- that of signing everything off to his sister and her child?

Apart from that marriage of Arhi not happening... as Shyam will surely overhear Dadi/Garima confrontation...  get a wiff of the past  and then disclose it to Arnav so that he can again jump to the worst conclusions and bad mouth Garima which will lead to the confrontation of Arhi - which will lead to them temporarily going their separate ways...

Sorry to butt in...will Arnav make the same mistake of trusting Shyam's words again??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Nina90anurao.66tanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zuzana

Maybe he will become like kamal of sigapu rojakal movie in the end?

He will not !!
yeah he will notTongue

I liked priyanka's view... Shyam dies but the real person will come out soon.
it is a logical death of a imagery character called Shyam and exposure of the real face behind it.

Whether Anjali will accept the real man behind sham shyam is yet to be seen.. But personally I dont see that happening unless the baby needs a father- because the relationship was not out of love.

I too liked priyankas view..coming to Shyams exposure I think there will be an angle which even Shyam and his Di will be unaware of and that will be the twist for Shyam ..it will show him his fight was not needed at all and then he will seek forgiveness ...and also as the PH is knows to give a positive twist to villains thye will make him fall in love with Anji genuinely..so she accepts him.

Genuinely when they get exposed and he really tell what he wants from ASR and Anjali...not one moment Anjali can forgive ...She has never ever been loved by this selfish man...Redemption and Forgiving kills everything and will show that his sadist nature had a reason and the way took to seek revenge is correct...Shyam dies in the end...?? When all the things culminate towards his actions he will die out of guilt for cheating an innocent soul harming her every moment and his barbaric act towards an old man who could'nt even stand up and fight with him...Shyam's greatest blunder till now is what he did with Shashi ...

Maybe Shyam will  die and yet not  die .

Die !! Action Movie Tantu!!! Athiradi Climax...
But for a daily soap...??? Villain dies...how...a suicide?? or fighting?? matters... But he should not get a sympathy vote at the end...!! 

Shyam will die but he will not die is my feeling ... abhi full on  sure nahi hoon..Just as Ravan and Duryodhan have ppl sympathizing , He too will find ppl understanding his actions..

That Payal scene Sathu...the way Anji looked at him. I feel she will punish him but she will also understand his actions somewhat.

yankaNina90anurao.66JRiaRJXXtanthya

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rulama

Tanthya,

Really an apt title for todays episode. Iago!!! Kudos to you!

Glad that ASR was able to see through both Daadi and Shyam. But just couldn't relish Kushi falling to Shyam's emotional crapDead.  Anjali is emotional and surely is in depression after her miscarriage as earlier itself she wasn't really that fine emotionallyCry. Can understand her but not Kushi!Shocked How can she be so gullible eh!Angry

About yesterday's Redux GUHA what did you mean by it? Karthikeya ? 

This was in Page 4 but I guess you missed it. The dialogue that i really liked was Arnav telling Dadi about where she was 14 yrs back and also to be there where she was from then onTongue
The other one was at last Kushi coming to her senses at least to agree with Arnav about Shyam. Being concerned about Anjali is fine but creating problems for the rest of them to solve Anjali's problem is something else. Doesn't it amount to being the old ASR who had put her into problem just to avenge being spoken back. When Arnav said he'll make her into Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. I never realised even upto clouding her thinking!Dead He fogged by anger, she by kindness!!! What a pair!!!!LOL

I think definitely Shyam is set for a bombastic send off in the end. most probably in the hands of his wife itself just like your title Iago!! Whatever might be the sub plots in the end his fate is in the hands of his RS. Right now he thinks she is his puppet.very malleable and so is she at present as she doesn't have any proof against him. Even during the stand-off where Shyam is thrown out of RM she was not addressed by her brother. When she had the miscarriage she started believing only when she saw her brother in tears. When she finds out the truth while she witnessess her hubby's acts the she'll become the Kali for him.

Wonderfully penned thoughts , Rulama ..

I did explain what GUHA & VINAYAK Stood for y'day itself ... Lemme see whether any girls remember or whether they have  not read that also  * me  in a serious Mopey emotion*
I read it...

Guha is the other Woman
and Vinayaks are the kids
and I felt happy that I got the vinayak meaning right- without a fatherWinkDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trintring

Go to top