Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread (Page 26)

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Left my appreciation for a few posts here...

So what are we talking about??? Big smile
Hey RitjBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoyafanRJXX

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Rit...Thanks hun Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007ZoyafanRJXX

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by pals13

Hey all, sorry for coming in and going out of Redux...

it just struck me...yesterday Dadi said that Arnav took a wrong decision 14 years ago and he is repeating the same now...What was his fault/ decision??What can a 14 year old boy come up with??? Did he swear that he will not carruy his father's surname as he hated him?

Is it possible that Arnav will walk out of RM or will threaten to do so if Shyam comes back...how can he agree so soon on Shyam's return just because Anji came to his room and said it politely...Will he not try to convince his sister?? has he already hit the roadblock???

Pallu she is going on Sathyagraha and that will convince him to give one more chance. I hope now Arnav finds out about the camera and stuff and become more alert.

Anu 

Hmmm...lets see how he takes the call...I would rather he bends his Back and not breakshis back for his sister

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Originally posted by HamiSky

Originally posted by -Sheena-

Knock , knock...Confused

T..am also waiting at the door...

Whr are u? S?

Cheena007ZoyafanJRia

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Hey RitjBig smile

Hi Cheeni Big smile

Cheena007Zoyafan

Zoyafan IF-Dazzler
Zoyafan
Zoyafan

Confused
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by rulama

Tanthya,

Really an apt title for todays episode. Iago!!! Kudos to you!

Glad that ASR was able to see through both Daadi and Shyam. But just couldn't relish Kushi falling to Shyam's emotional crapDead.  Anjali is emotional and surely is in depression after her miscarriage as earlier itself she wasn't really that fine emotionallyCry. Can understand her but not Kushi!Shocked How can she be so gullible eh!Angry

About yesterday's Redux GUHA what did you mean by it? Karthikeya ? 

This was in Page 4 but I guess you missed it. The dialogue that i really liked was Arnav telling Dadi about where she was 14 yrs back and also to be there where she was from then onTongue
The other one was at last Kushi coming to her senses at least to agree with Arnav about Shyam. Being concerned about Anjali is fine but creating problems for the rest of them to solve Anjali's problem is something else. Doesn't it amount to being the old ASR who had put her into problem just to avenge being spoken back. When Arnav said he'll make her into Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. I never realised even upto clouding her thinking!Dead He fogged by anger, she by kindness!!! What a pair!!!!LOL

I think definitely Shyam is set for a bombastic send off in the end. most probably in the hands of his wife itself just like your title Iago!! Whatever might be the sub plots in the end his fate is in the hands of his RS. Right now he thinks she is his puppet.very malleable and so is she at present as she doesn't have any proof against him. Even during the stand-off where Shyam is thrown out of RM she was not addressed by her brother. When she had the miscarriage she started believing only when she saw her brother in tears. When she finds out the truth while she witnessess her hubby's acts the she'll become the Kali for him.

Wonderfully penned thoughts , Rulama ..

I did explain what GUHA & VINAYAK Stood for y'day itself ... Lemme see whether any girls remember or whether they have  not read that also  * me  in a serious Mopey emotion*

ConfusedConfusedConfused
What happened...hum students se koi galti hui hai kya?????? 

Cheena007trintringRJXX

nivedha84 IF-Dazzler
nivedha84
nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by rulama

Tanthya,

Really an apt title for todays episode. Iago!!! Kudos to you!

Glad that ASR was able to see through both Daadi and Shyam. But just couldn't relish Kushi falling to Shyam's emotional crapDead.  Anjali is emotional and surely is in depression after her miscarriage as earlier itself she wasn't really that fine emotionallyCry. Can understand her but not Kushi!Shocked How can she be so gullible eh!Angry

About yesterday's Redux GUHA what did you mean by it? Karthikeya ? 

This was in Page 4 but I guess you missed it. The dialogue that i really liked was Arnav telling Dadi about where she was 14 yrs back and also to be there where she was from then onTongue
The other one was at last Kushi coming to her senses at least to agree with Arnav about Shyam. Being concerned about Anjali is fine but creating problems for the rest of them to solve Anjali's problem is something else. Doesn't it amount to being the old ASR who had put her into problem just to avenge being spoken back. When Arnav said he'll make her into Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada. I never realised even upto clouding her thinking!Dead He fogged by anger, she by kindness!!! What a pair!!!!LOL

I think definitely Shyam is set for a bombastic send off in the end. most probably in the hands of his wife itself just like your title Iago!! Whatever might be the sub plots in the end his fate is in the hands of his RS. Right now he thinks she is his puppet.very malleable and so is she at present as she doesn't have any proof against him. Even during the stand-off where Shyam is thrown out of RM she was not addressed by her brother. When she had the miscarriage she started believing only when she saw her brother in tears. When she finds out the truth while she witnessess her hubby's acts the she'll become the Kali for him.

Wonderfully penned thoughts , Rulama ..

I did explain what GUHA & VINAYAK Stood for y'day itself ... Lemme see whether any girls remember or whether they have  not read that also  * me  in a serious Mopey emotion*
Guha is the mysterious one the Other woman.shyam's sister
Vinayaka Vi (without) nayak(man)-Ow kids and Anji Kids,children without their father(man)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chickkyCheena007ZoyafantrintringRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_si

Rit...Thanks hun Hug

aww no problems Hug

So what's the hot topic today??

Cheena007trintring

Go to top