Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread (Page 109)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Hkrajan

did you notice, how dadi kinda moved her shoulder aside so it doesn't brush against Khushi when she walks by...how much must she already hate khushi and she hasnt even seen Garima yet!

She is prejduced, i think even with garima she must not have given her chance to speak, i want her to fall so bad

</div>
<div>
dunno...it seems like Garima lied so perhaps she could have explained hersel but didn't...

this is why I want the 6 month marriage contract to be out...Daadi must know that the men of his family are not doodh ka dhula hua!

U huma i feel at times that while this PH is good on opening tracks, but not at giving them logical closure,cud be due lack of time or planning or both
They dragged the MU track n kidnapping track , but some nice tracks r abruptly ended without proper logic. May be To impree TRP mata!
no its not for TRPs alone..I dont think they know how to give proper closure...I mean it took us three months to know whether Arnie remembed the holi confession or not..he blackmails her into coming back home when there are a few days left for the contract and next day they are back to their usual selves..where is the smooth transition from one track to the next one?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Chaituv

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

[QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=Chaituv]Hello everyone Hug

Hi Chaitu Hug
Hug

Rits, did u watch the epi yet?

no not yet...you?? 

Dadi  said "Damadji aapke bare mein kuch bhi bure nahi kaha ,  sirf vusike bare mein kaha " or something similar while talking to Asr yestarday, so we he ll say the same story he said on the day he was thrown out of RM! Half baked truth with some lies!
    It's sad that we r not able to connect with her ,she is in lot of pain , but what's going wrong ? Why is everyone started disliking her? I don't think it's her screen time , but no one is linking it as the story is completely revolving around Anji n only Anji!

Btw , Huma , Who do u think the other women is?
yeah but even when he was being defensive in front of the family, he didnt say anything baout Arnie..I think he told the same story as he wouldnt want there to be any loopholes in case dadi talked to a family member

I suppose Anji thinks khushi is to be blamed as well but has forgiven her for Arnav's sake..

well since the beg, story has revolved a lot around Anji..I suppose the issue is that Anji's manipulative personality is becoming very clear..plus the way it is shown recently, it looks like she doesn't care much about Arnav which is getting on everyone's nerves

dunno who it is, but I am pretty sure it is not Garima
Ya , I too think Anji thinks Kushi is at fault too or may be she is thinking this is all a big 
I think they need to show monologues of Anji , so viewers can understand what exactly she thinks!
It is supposed to be remarriage track but as they turned it into Di chanting track! As of now she hardly cares abt anyone's feelings except hers!
   It can't be Garima, but the spoiler pics says it's Garima! May be they r trying to confuse us . Once they show shaymu sister that ll be a biggest twist!
Asr dad is at fault too,did u  see what Dadi said today , Hamare bte Ko hi Sabne dishing mana , vo Aurat Ko Kisine kuch nahi Kaha! So he is at fault too right!
I dont think there is going to be a re-marriage..otherwise, this is going to be the saddest remarriage track ever..lol..

Well if daadi thought it was Garima, they will show Garima to us for a while before the truth comes out

daadi is a hypocrite..obviously she doesnt know kay taali do haathon say hi bajti hai..
May be remarriage ll be only after shymawa's return, so Anji ll be on top of the world ,so ll be everyone!
    Ya ur right abt Dadi!
Marriage in front of creep? lets see..Ouch

Cheena007Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Why are all the decorations taken off from RM? It is next day..Is there any haldi or Sangeet today or has it been postponed??
They have forgotten abt the Marrige for a while now as Anji is in pain!
Oh man did u see how everyone is competing to cook,, buy n feed  her!D'oh
yeah but its the next day after mehndi..atleast some explanation should be given to the viewers

lol..how much pampering can one person get? I wonder if these people will ever realise how manipulative Anjali really is..
When there is no explanation given for the glass pieces on the mat n magically vanished blood strains how can we expect them to give explanation abt decoration!LOL

Aare Huma , what r u saying Anji Aur manipulative? They think she is Bechari who lost everything in her life n They wanted the viewers to feel her pain too! Though it's going in the opposite way!

Cheena007-MeMyselfI

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Girlswa , Watched the episode just now...

Getting more anger on DADI...  More than ASR...  This shows hw Snakewa, Feeded and bromanticied with STOPWA and feeded about Kushi..  Very badly...    

She used very strong words about Kushi...  She has to repend it off...  Thank god ...

Marriage will not be there..  Loved ARSHI scenesWink...

oh aurat they showed spoiler pic glimpse...  No...  DADI misunderstood again...

Very balanced episdode

Why Pinky bituwa got the one line Question today or wat...  Wetr he changed to Snakewa dept or wat...Angry

Remembered as per Doods analysis..

By the way where is poojali..  I hpe so She went along with mamaji or watWink

Chaituv-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Why are all the decorations taken off from RM? It is next day..Is there any haldi or Sangeet today or has it been postponed??
They have forgotten abt the Marrige for a while now as Anji is in pain!
Oh man did u see how everyone is competing to cook,, buy n feed  her!D'oh
yeah but its the next day after mehndi..atleast some explanation should be given to the viewers

lol..how much pampering can one person get? I wonder if these people will ever realise how manipulative Anjali really is..
When there is no explanation given for the glass pieces on the mat n magically vanished blood strains how can we expect them to give explanation abt decoration!LOL

Aare Huma , what r u saying Anji Aur manipulative? They think she is Bechari who lost everything in her life n They wanted the viewers to feel her pain too! Though it's going in the opposite way!
Anji has been manipulative since day 1...it has just become very obvious recently..I wonder if she is really so sweet in nature or just pretends to be so that everyone likes and don't leave her alone like her parents and fiance did..

Cheena007Chaituv

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

Girlswa , Watched the episode just now...

Getting more anger on DADI...  More than ASR...  This shows hw Snakewa, Feeded and bromanticied with STOPWA and feeded about Kushi..  Very badly...    

She used very strong words about Kushi...  She has to repend it off...  Thank god ...

Marriage will not be there..  Loved ARSHI scenesWink...

oh aurat they showed spoiler pic glimpse...  No...  DADI misunderstood again...

Very balanced episdode

Why Pinky bituwa got the one line Question today or wat...  Wetr he changed to Snakewa dept or wat...Angry

Remembered as per Doods analysis..

By the way where is poojali..  I hpe so She went along with mamaji or watWink
hey Samantha...

where is poojali? do u mean payal?..lol..

what makes you sure marriage isnt happening after today's episode?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007samanthanaChaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

LOL

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Hello everyone Hug

whats up chaituHug
aab tum dono ki nautanki shuru?! LOL

rit..
main aur chaitu puri film direct karne wale hainROFL...
hero mein-chaitu heroineLOL

ROFL

what's the title???

Julab?? ROFL
may i suggest ..
Julab Loves Gulab ROFL
ROFLROFLBroken Heart A heartbreaking Love story!

Why heartbreaking re ? We haven't met before chitu ..pleasure  meeting you Smile
Hug Nice meeting u too!
What do I call u?
Julab Aur Gulab mein Anji n Dadi ll be acting na ,tho viewers ka heartbreak tho hoga hi!LOL

oh okay ..lets give gulab to dadi and gulab Anji    LOLyou can call me cheenu..Hug
Hi cheenu, 
Julab is Anji n Gulab is Dadi, I like to watch Dadi more than Anji these days!LOL
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Chaitu, are you going to be online for a while? I wanted to get some lunch from outside..I was hoping you could reserve a spot for me if Tants opens the new thread while I am away..

Cheena007Chaituv

Go to top