Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread (Page 107)

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Originally posted by -Huma-

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi GirlsHugMU regarding the other woman...kya idea hai writerji!!LOLGarima said she told a lie... Dadi mistook Garima as the other woman.. Garima happily became the fall woman I am sure for some majboori.. Arnav caught a glimpse of the real lady but could not see her face... welcoming the 2nd tidal wave of Misunderstanding Woh Aurat...Smile</font>

</div>
hey Koel...I think there was actually another woman but everyone is MUed on her identity..
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hi HumaHug I also think that .. we saw aglimpseof the girl... Arnav too saw her fleetingly but her face was not clear to him... but before woh aurat emerges.. Garima's past will come out... to clearing her name ... will lead to Woh Aurat... Khushi bitiya has lot of work.. freeing her mom of stigma and bringing the real truth of the other woman and Shyam out... As doods said we are more or less moving on that at macro level... Sats had mentioned Akash will be instrumental in getting Shyamoo back,.. today we saw he along with the rest of the family is ready to bring back Shyam into the fold against bhai..</font>

Doods said Aakash would bring Shaymu back? I must have missed it..why though? and I find it a little odd that mami agreed so soon to get Shaymu back as well..
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">not Doods.. it was mentioned in one of Sathya's earlier analysis..Smile</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> Mami agreed because the current track leads to welcoming Shyamoo in RM and that is only possible when ASR is ruled out by the family for Anjali... This will be his setback for the villain to score his victory and ASR to come back more determined and forceful to throw him out with finality...SmileIs beech past of garima, the other woman all will come to light,Khushi being different from the other woman, breaking of Anjali's and Dadi's misguided love...</font>

<div>
I didn't get what you meant by the last line..Confused..wellI still find mami agreeing to it so easily to be out of character for her..I had hoped mami would give Shaymu hard time for what he did to Anjali...Ouch
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Now the focus is to get back the villain and create probblems for Arshi.. Dadi today gave the reason (which we any ways guessed earlierLOL) that Khushi is responsible for thefiasco... As the family + Khushi and Anjali force Arnav to get Shyamoo back in RM Dadi will also try stopping themarriage.. which will be aided by the fact when Garima's past is revealed...Garima this time will tell the truth she is not the other woman but lied and tell her majboori for lying... no one will believe her...Khushi will take it upon herself to clear her Amma's name because it is important for her Amma,Arnav and Anjali to know the truth...and her search for truth will lead her to the whole Kahani and the real other woman...which would throw out in the open that Khushi is a sanskari girl with good upbringing unlike the Woh Aurart...Dadi's thoughts abt her will change... Shyam's lies will crumble infront of Dasdi and Anji and he will be finally thrown out of RM for good...sequence might change or get altered according to TRP's because in a soap a story is never definite it suddenly changes directions with 180 degrees...</font>

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Arnav might support her from the start.. or understand the truth and join Khushi a little later...</font>

Do u think aranav and kushi will go back nafrat phase due to this,or will he able see the goodness of garimaji
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">No nafrat .. because remember Khushi is not Garima's child.. it can go 3 ways... Arnav wants to hear Garima's side and then he might give her thebenefitof Doubt and say Khushi is not her daughter.. and is not responsible for the past so why should she be blamed and support her fully and try to clear Garima's name with her... OR.. he is stunned to know Dadi's version.. remember he had not seen the lady's face being already vulnerable because of DI he would be even more broken...might tell Khushi to break allliaisonwith Guptas and come with him ..</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">a) because Khushi is not garima's daughter which would give him a point to hold on to her.. Khushi might disagree as shebelievesin the innocence of her mom and if Arnav believes in that vishwaas then only they can move ahead and would want to prove her mom's truth.. so a temporaryseparationdue toideologies..</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"> OR...</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">b)Khushi might agree to temporarily break her bond with GH just to be in RM and learn more about the past so that she can clear Amma's name.. an emotional distance crops up due to difference of opinion between the lovers</font>

Hmm i like all of them, wud prefer the very frist option that wud naayi sooch and different than sterotypical indian soap male character which asr is anyway Big smile thanks answing my questions Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007sunshine99-MeMyselfI

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Chaituv

Hug hello chaitu,shas,koel,huma, ritijand anyone else that i have missed.just saw the epi loved arshi bit, but i am not sure i am liking this track, the day dadi accuses garimaji and if arnav also MU, i am done with ipk, not gud for my bp
K m done how did u like epi   Big smile

<font color="#3333cc">Hi HarshitaHug</font>
<font color="#3333cc">Episode was good, well balanced n Arhi scenes beautiful! Their love has a long way, now they understand each other more!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">I don't want Garima to the other women! And no more humilation to Kushi!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>

hi chaitu uuff i want arhi separation but a strong khushi. Guest house wali
Hi Supna, I ll be always ready to watch that track , I want to see that strong Kushi back! 
Miss that Kushi who was strong n chirpy!

Cheena007Supna9-MeMyselfI

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
K ladies got to go now, it very late and have wrk tmrw, take care all and c u all in next thread goodnite Big smile

Cheena007Chaituv-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

K ladies got to go now, it very late and have wrk tmrw, take care all and c u all in next thread goodnite Big smile
bye Harshita...See you later..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Chaituv

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

hola...

SO as per me the epi was GoodBig smile

Today Arnav was all into KushiBig smile..

This Guys Loves Kushi more than Di...

Look at the way he just kept looking at her tears even when every one said Anjali has not eaten for days...

He observed Dadi being Rude to Kushi...but did not say much...

Once more he hears than DADI IS GONELOL..

IF Anjali can erupt VOLCANO in Arnav..

Kushi's pain will bring  PRALLAY...(UNIVERSAL DESTRUCTION) in RMBig smile

Waiting for Chote to COnfrunt Anjali and DadiAngry

and what's with AkashStern Smilethis guy can take 360 degree turn anywhereStern Smile

Over all a good epiSmile
Hey...

I dont think he will confront Anjali when she is in such a fragile state

Aakash' actions didnt make much sense to me today and neither did mami's..

I was glad to see that naani is still as disgusted with the idea of shaym coming back as she was before..

Cheena007Chaituv

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

[QUOTE=RitJ26][QUOTE=Chaituv]Hello everyone Hug

Hi Chaitu Hug
Hug

Rits, did u watch the epi yet?

no not yet...you?? 

Dadi  said "Damadji aapke bare mein kuch bhi bure nahi kaha ,  sirf vusike bare mein kaha " or something similar while talking to Asr yestarday, so we he ll say the same story he said on the day he was thrown out of RM! Half baked truth with some lies!
    It's sad that we r not able to connect with her ,she is in lot of pain , but what's going wrong ? Why is everyone started disliking her? I don't think it's her screen time , but no one is linking it as the story is completely revolving around Anji n only Anji!

Btw , Huma , Who do u think the other women is?
yeah but even when he was being defensive in front of the family, he didnt say anything baout Arnie..I think he told the same story as he wouldnt want there to be any loopholes in case dadi talked to a family member

I suppose Anji thinks khushi is to be blamed as well but has forgiven her for Arnav's sake..

well since the beg, story has revolved a lot around Anji..I suppose the issue is that Anji's manipulative personality is becoming very clear..plus the way it is shown recently, it looks like she doesn't care much about Arnav which is getting on everyone's nerves

dunno who it is, but I am pretty sure it is not Garima
Ya , I too think Anji thinks Kushi is at fault too or may be she is thinking this is all a big 
I think they need to show monologues of Anji , so viewers can understand what exactly she thinks!
It is supposed to be remarriage track but as they turned it into Di chanting track! As of now she hardly cares abt anyone's feelings except hers!
   It can't be Garima, but the spoiler pics says it's Garima! May be they r trying to confuse us . Once they show shaymu sister that ll be a biggest twist!
Asr dad is at fault too,did u  see what Dadi said today , Hamare bte Ko hi Sabne dishing mana , vo Aurat Ko Kisine kuch nahi Kaha! So he is at fault too right!
I dont think there is going to be a re-marriage..otherwise, this is going to be the saddest remarriage track ever..lol..

Well if daadi thought it was Garima, they will show Garima to us for a while before the truth comes out

daadi is a hypocrite..obviously she doesnt know kay taali do haathon say hi bajti hai..

Cheena007Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Hug hello chaitu,shas,koel,huma, ritijand anyone else that i have missed.just saw the epi loved arshi bit, but i am not sure i am liking this track, the day dadi accuses garimaji and if arnav also MU, i am done with ipk, not gud for my bp
K m done how did u like epi   Big smile

<font color="#3333cc">Hi HarshitaHug</font>
<font color="#3333cc">Episode was good, well balanced n Arhi scenes beautiful! Their love has a long way, now they understand each other more!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">I don't want Garima to the other women! And no more humilation to Kushi!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>

I am with you on that, not only that i do not want arnav to mu kushi or garimaji on the basis of that,they way i see it PH will also not risk their MU, dont mind the helpness of not being able to be with each other, but pls no nafrat,
Track wise i want garimaji past to come out before the wedding, the stigma removed by kushi with help of ASR, their wedding, con and then shyam real story
Dadi to eat humble pie and ask for kushi forgiveness
Ouch per who knows if this will happen Ouch
I don't think he ll MU  Kushi again. But If he did I don't think I ll watch it anymore , I don't really  mean it thoughLOL, can't stop watching what ever crap they dishes to us. Addicted Pahngurl u seeLOL
  If there has to be any hate , I want to see it frm Kushi's side! Enough of watching Arnav , Dadi , Anji,Mami hating .kushi! For a change let Kushi hate them all!
   I too think the past has to come out before marriage  , but if That other women is Shaym's sister that would be an interesting twist , n Shyamwa ll get some sympathy too!Tongue I mean his actions ,his hatred towards Anji n Asr ll be justified!

Cheena007-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged

did you notice, how dadi kinda moved her shoulder aside so it doesn't brush against Khushi when she walks by...how much must she already hate khushi and she hasnt even seen Garima yet!
May be because of her past experience , whatever it is and we know how Maupulative Shyamwa is , so she has her reasons to hate her. But I'm surprised how she is not ready to believe her own grandson and even Nani! 
its because of her bias...Arnie did something in the past that daadi disagreed with and also blamed his dad which daadi thinks was unfair so she is thinking that since he made a mistake in the past he is making a mistake again..

I suppose she thinks naani was led astray by Arnie as well..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

Go to top