Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread (Page 105)

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hug hello chaitu,shas,koel,huma, ritijand anyone else that i have missed.just saw the epi loved arshi bit, but i am not sure i am liking this track, the day dadi accuses garimaji and if arnav also MU, i am done with ipk, not gud for my bp
K m done how did u like epi   Big smile

<font color="#3333cc">Hi HarshitaHug</font>
<font color="#3333cc">Episode was good, well balanced n Arhi scenes beautiful! Their love has a long way, now they understand each other more!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">I don't want Garima to the other women! And no more humilation to Kushi!</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>
<font color="#3333cc">
</font>

I am with you on that, not only that i do not want arnav to mu kushi or garimaji on the basis of that,they way i see it PH will also not risk their MU, dont mind the helpness of not being able to be with each other, but pls no nafrat,
Track wise i want garimaji past to come out before the wedding, the stigma removed by kushi with help of ASR, their wedding, con and then shyam real story
Dadi to eat humble pie and ask for kushi forgiveness
Ouch per who knows if this will happen Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv-MeMyselfI

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by Cheena007

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Shastradhari

Hello everyone Hug

whats up chaituHug
aab tum dono ki nautanki shuru?! LOL

rit..
main aur chaitu puri film direct karne wale hainROFL...
hero mein-chaitu heroineLOL

ROFL

what's the title???

Julab?? ROFL
may i suggest ..
Julab Loves Gulab ROFL
ROFLROFLBroken Heart A heartbreaking Love story!

Why heartbreaking re ? We haven't met before chitu ..pleasure  meeting you Smile
Hug Nice meeting u too!
What do I call u?
Julab Aur Gulab mein Anji n Dadi ll be acting na ,tho viewers ka heartbreak tho hoga hi!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by -Huma-

Sumi: Bye

</div>

Anu: Bye - get well soon

Harshita: hello...I dont think he will belive the accusation easily as he already knows Daadi doesnt want him to marry Garima..and frankly, I dont see nani believing it easily as well..

Jhalak: bye - hope you are feeling better

Hope so huma really hope so, coz the only reason i started watching ipk was that it not like other hindi tv soap, non ekta like,dadi is getting on my nerves, waiting for her fall flat on her face Big smile will distribute sweets Big smile

<div>
well even daadi is not really Ektaish...otherwise she would be putting sugar in tea that Khushi makes for Arnie..I find daadi to be very realistic

Hmm u are probably right but still she is bad for my blood pressure, i even understand her need in story, par pata nahi kyon cannot handle her arrogance

i think dadi is female character of ASR n i liking her khushi tou soap k jhag ki tarha beth chuki no muqabla with asr so nw dadi is takkar ki of asr she almost same characteristics as asr.

Its uncanny how similar daadi and ASR are..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007HkrajanSupna9

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi GirlsHug MU regarding the other woman...kya idea hai writerji!!LOL Garima said she told a lie... Dadi mistook Garima as the other woman.. Garima happily became the fall woman I am sure for some  majboori.. Arnav caught a glimpse of the real lady but could not see her face... welcoming the 2nd tidal wave of Misunderstanding Woh Aurat...Smile
hey Koel...I think there was actually another woman but everyone is MUed on her identity..
Hi HumaHug I also think that .. we saw a glimpse of the girl... Arnav too saw her fleetingly but her face was not clear to him... but before woh aurat emerges.. Garima's  past will come out... to clearing her name ... will lead to Woh Aurat... Khushi bitiya has lot of work.. freeing her mom of stigma and bringing the real truth of the other woman and Shyam out... As doods said we are more or less moving on that at macro level... Sats had mentioned Akash will be instrumental in getting Shyamoo back,.. today we saw he along with the rest of the family is ready to bring back Shyam into the fold against bhai..
Doods said Aakash would bring Shaymu back? I must have missed it..why though? and I find it a little odd that mami agreed so soon to get Shaymu back as well..
not Doods.. it was mentioned in one of Sathya's earlier analysis..Smile
Mami agreed because the current track leads to welcoming Shyamoo in RM and that is only possible when ASR is ruled out by the family for Anjali... This will be his setback for the villain to score his victory and ASR to come back more determined and forceful  to throw him out with finality...Smile Is beech past of garima, the other woman all will come to light,Khushi being different from the other woman,  breaking of  Anjali's  and Dadi's misguided love... 
I didn't get what you meant by the last line..Confused..well I still find mami agreeing to it so easily to be out of character for her..I had hoped mami would give Shaymu hard time for what he did to Anjali...Ouch
Now the focus is to get back the villain and create probblems for Arshi.. Dadi today gave the reason (which we any ways guessed earlierLOL) that Khushi is responsible for the fiasco... As the family + Khushi  and Anjali force  Arnav to get Shyamoo back in RM Dadi will also try stopping the marriage.. which will be aided by the fact when Garima's past is revealed...Garima this time will tell the truth she is not the other woman but lied and tell her majboori for lying... no one will believe her...Khushi will take it upon herself to clear her Amma's name because it is important for her Amma,Arnav and Anjali to know the truth...and her search for truth will lead her to the whole Kahani and the real other woman...which would throw out in the open that Khushi is a sanskari girl with good upbringing unlike the Woh Aurart...Dadi's thoughts abt her will change... Shyam's lies will crumble infront of Dasdi and Anji and he will be finally thrown out of RM  for good...sequence might change or get altered according to TRP's  because in a soap a story is never definite it suddenly changes directions with 180 degrees...

Arnav might support her from the start.. or understand the truth and join Khushi a little later...

Edited by sunshine99 - 06 September 2012 at 10:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007HkrajanSupna9-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
the PH has already started repeating Daadi's clothes..LOL

Cheena007Chaituv

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged

did you notice, how dadi kinda moved her shoulder aside so it doesn't brush against Khushi when she walks by...how much must she already hate khushi and she hasnt even seen Garima yet!

She is prejduced, i think even with garima she must not have given her chance to speak, i want her to fall so bad

Cheena007-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Hi GirlsHug MU regarding the other woman...kya idea hai writerji!!LOL Garima said she told a lie... Dadi mistook Garima as the other woman.. Garima happily became the fall woman I am sure for some  majboori.. Arnav caught a glimpse of the real lady but could not see her face... welcoming the 2nd tidal wave of Misunderstanding Woh Aurat...Smile
hey Koel...I think there was actually another woman but everyone is MUed on her identity..
Hi HumaHug I also think that .. we saw a glimpse of the girl... Arnav too saw her fleetingly but her face was not clear to him... but before woh aurat emerges.. Garima's  past will come out... to clearing her name ... will lead to Woh Aurat... Khushi bitiya has lot of work.. freeing her mom of stigma and bringing the real truth of the other woman and Shyam out... As doods said we are more or less moving on that at macro level... Sats had mentioned Akash will be instrumental in getting Shyamoo back,.. today we saw he along with the rest of the family is ready to bring back Shyam into the fold against bhai..
Doods said Aakash would bring Shaymu back? I must have missed it..why though? and I find it a little odd that mami agreed so soon to get Shaymu back as well..
not Doods.. it was mentioned in one of Sathya's earlier analysis..Smile
Mami agreed because the current track leads to welcoming Shyamoo in RM and that is only possible when ASR is ruled out by the family for Anjali... This will be his setback for the villain to score his victory and ASR to come back more determined and forceful  to throw him out with finality...Smile Is beech past of garima, the other woman all will come to light,Khushi being different from the other woman,  breaking of  Anjali's  and Dadi's misguided love... 
I didn't get what you meant by the last line..Confused..well I still find mami agreeing to it so easily to be out of character for her..I had hoped mami would give Shaymu hard time for what he did to Anjali...Ouch
Now the focus is to get back the villain and create probblems for Arshi.. Dadi today gave the reason (which we any ways guessed earlierLOL) that Khushi is responsible for the fiasco... As the family + Khushi  and Anjali force  Arnav to get back in RM Dadi will also try stopping the marriage.. which will be aided by the fact when Garima's past is revealed...Garima this time will tell the truth she is not the other woman but lied and tell her majboori for lying... no one will believe her...Khushi will take it upon herself to clear her Amma's name because it is important for her Amma,Arnav and Anjali to know the truth...and her search for truth will lead her to the whole Kahani and the real other woman...which would throw out in the open that Khushi is a sanskari girl with good upbringing unlike the Woh Aurart...Dadi's thoughts abt her will change... Shyam's lies will crumble infront of Dasdi and Anji and he will be finally thrown out of RM  for good...sequence might change or get altered according to TRP's  because in a soap a story is never definite it suddenly changes directions with 180 degrees...

Arnav might support her from the start.. or understand the truth and join Khushi a little later...
I hate TRP system...I dont want Arnie to support her from the start..he is hot headed...and he looked as scary as shaym does these days when he was talking about his hate for that woman..I am sure he will blow up initially..Why do I feel that Garima will admit yes to it when it comes out and will tell Khushi the truth only..I want a little bit of friction between the two over the past..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007Supna9Chaituvsunshine99

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

did you notice, how dadi kinda moved her shoulder aside so it doesn't brush against Khushi when she walks by...how much must she already hate khushi and she hasnt even seen Garima yet!

She is prejduced, i think even with garima she must not have given her chance to speak, i want her to fall so bad
dunno...it seems like Garima lied so perhaps she could have explained hersel but didn't...

this is why I want the 6 month marriage contract to be out...Daadi must know that the men of his family are not doodh ka dhula hua!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cheena007HkrajanChaituv

Go to top