Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Iago !! Second Thread (Page 102)

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hi GirlsHug MU regarding the other woman...kya idea hai writerji!!LOL Garima said she told a lie... Dadi mistook Garima as the other woman.. Garima happily became the fall woman I am sure for some  majboori.. Arnav caught a glimpse of the real lady but could not see her face... welcoming the 2nd tidal wave of Misunderstanding Woh Aurat...Smile
hey Koel...I think there was actually another woman but everyone is MUed on her identity..
Hi HumaHug I also think that .. we saw a glimpse of the girl... Arnav too saw her fleetingly but her face was not clear to him... but before woh aurat emerges.. Garima's  past will come out... to clearing her name ... will lead to Woh Aurat... Khushi bitiya has lot of work.. freeing her mom of stigma and bringing the real truth of the other woman and Shyam out... As doods said we are more or less moving on that at macro level... Sats had mentioned Akash will be instrumental in getting Shyamoo back,.. today we saw he along with the rest of the family is ready to bring back Shyam into the fold against bhai..
Doods said Aakash would bring Shaymu back? I must have missed it..why though? and I find it a little odd that mami agreed so soon to get Shaymu back as well..
not Doods.. it was mentioned in one of Sathya's earlier analysis..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hkrajan-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wala66

omg omg if Garima is the othewr woman according to dadi's flashback ..what will happen to Doodhs theory?Cry nehiii..i want shyma's sister to be other woman..sm1 tell me dadi is just doing this to throw khushi out of RM...how is this possible...Garima ?...nooo in the fb it was show she was not even protesting the accusations made by dadi..now im soo scared and i remember garima wass saying she will ask for forgiveness...for what ...if this is what she wants to ask for forgiveness...nooo my head hurts...
lets see...abhi kahani poori nahin dikhi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sonshine

D would squash G
she would never deal
she will only try to harm
she doesn't care two hoots for society
why would she
it was her son involved. men can stray... women are at fault
it was another matter when it was Anjali. and that was just false pride and underhand techniques to get her work done
ok, I got the impression that she cares a lot about what the society thinks..she is old school..it would be odd if she has such values but doesn't care about the society...perhaps D stigmatized her without bringing in her son's name..
no, that is not what i meant.
she is only worried about her own family. other people can take a hike. she doesn't care that her son had an affair. for her it is alright as he is a man.
when it came to Anjali, she is willing to overlook that Shyam strayed. because the image of Anjali's perfect life has to be maintained  in society. she cannot bear to have lesser mortals laughing at her family. but she herself doesn't think twice of maligning others.

have u read my "In Defence of the Greys"
i tried explaining it there
It is not that she doesnot mind men going astray.. she thinks that the men of her family  are good  because they are khandani... but are victims of enticement  for their wealth  by women who come from a lower economic strata... ..
yes, that too. and especially when it comes to men of her family
but u have got to hand it to shyam... he has her in the palm of her hand dancing to his tunes
oh diyya hoLOL

Edited by sonshine - 06 September 2012 at 9:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituvsunshine99-MeMyselfI

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Sumi: Bye

Anu: Bye - get well soon

Harshita: hello...I dont think he will belive the accusation easily as he already knows Daadi doesnt want him to marry Garima..and frankly, I dont see nani believing it easily as well..

Jhalak: bye - hope you are feeling better

Hope so huma really hope so, coz the only reason i started watching ipk was that it not like other hindi tv soap, non ekta like,dadi is getting on my nerves, waiting for her fall flat on her face Big smile will distribute sweets Big smile

Chaituv-MeMyselfI

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Uuff i m tired off this carried carried game each drama hero carried heroin hero carried heroin

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

D would squash G
she would never deal
she will only try to harm
she doesn't care two hoots for society
why would she
it was her son involved. men can stray... women are at fault
it was another matter when it was Anjali. and that was just false pride and underhand techniques to get her work done
ok, I got the impression that she cares a lot about what the society thinks..she is old school..it would be odd if she has such values but doesn't care about the society...perhaps D stigmatized her without bringing in her son's name..
no, that is not what i meant.
she is only worried about her own family. other people can take a hike. she doesn't care that her son had an affair. for her it is alright as he is a man.
when it came to Anjali, she is willing to overlook that Shyam strayed. because the image of Anjali's perfect life has to be maintained  in society. she cannot bear to have lesser mortals laughing at her family. but she herself doesn't think twice of maligning others.

have u read my "In Defence of the Greys"
i tried explaining it there
It is not that she doesnot mind men going astray.. she thinks that the men of her family  are good  because they are khandani... but are victims of enticement  for their wealth  by women who come from a lower economic strata... ..
so she has the same bias that apparently ASR had in the beginning as well that lower class women are after your money...

I guess Arnie must have gotten that bias from what happened to his parent's marriage..

HkrajanChaituvsunshine99

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

i think i'll leave too
bye allHug

ChaituvRJXX-MeMyselfI

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Hi GirlsHug MU regarding the other woman...kya idea hai writerji!!LOL Garima said she told a lie... Dadi mistook Garima as the other woman.. Garima happily became the fall woman I am sure for some  majboori.. Arnav caught a glimpse of the real lady but could not see her face... welcoming the 2nd tidal wave of Misunderstanding Woh Aurat...Smile
hey Koel...I think there was actually another woman but everyone is MUed on her identity..
Hi HumaHug I also think that .. we saw a glimpse of the girl... Arnav too saw her fleetingly but her face was not clear to him... but before woh aurat emerges.. Garima's  past will come out... to clearing her name ... will lead to Woh Aurat... Khushi bitiya has lot of work.. freeing her mom of stigma and bringing the real truth of the other woman and Shyam out... As doods said we are more or less moving on that at macro level... Sats had mentioned Akash will be instrumental in getting Shyamoo back,.. today we saw he along with the rest of the family is ready to bring back Shyam into the fold against bhai..
Doods said Aakash would bring Shaymu back? I must have missed it..why though? and I find it a little odd that mami agreed so soon to get Shaymu back as well..
not Doods.. it was mentioned in one of Sathya's earlier analysis..Smile
Mami agreed because the current track leads to welcoming Shyamoo in RM and that is only possible when ASR is ruled out by the family for Anjali... This will be his setback for the villain to score his victory and ASR to come back more determined and forceful  to throw him out with finality...Smile Is beech past of garima, the other woman all will come to light,Khushi being different from the other woman,  breaking of  Anjali's  and Dadi's misguided love... 

Hkrajan-MeMyselfI

Go to top