Posted: 11 years ago
i think i'll leave too
bye allπŸ€—
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunshine99

not Doods.. it was mentioned in one of Sathya's earlier analysis..😊

Mami agreed because the current track leads to welcoming Shyamoo in RM and that is only possible when ASR is ruled out by the family for Anjali... This will be his setback for the villain to score his victory and ASR to come back more determined and forceful  to throw him out with finality...😊 Is beech past of garima, the other woman all will come to light,Khushi being different from the other woman,  breaking of  Anjali's  and Dadi's misguided love... 
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sonshine

yes, that too. and especially when it comes to men of her family

but u have got to hand it to shyam... he has her in the palm of her hand dancing to his tunes
oh diyya hoπŸ˜†

Shaymu must know Raizada's family history..he is playing daadi's biases and prejudices against the Raizadas...
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hkrajan

Hope so huma really hope so, coz the only reason i started watching ipk was that it not like other hindi tv soap, non ekta like,dadi is getting on my nerves, waiting for her fall flat on her face πŸ˜ƒ will distribute sweets πŸ˜ƒ

well even daadi is not really Ektaish...otherwise she would be putting sugar in tea that Khushi makes for Arnie..I find daadi to be very realistic
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

i think i'll leave too

bye allπŸ€—

bye..
Cheena007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaituv

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’” A heartbreaking Love story!

Why heartbreaking re ? We haven't met before chitu ..pleasure  meeting you πŸ˜Š
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yes, that too. and especially when it comes to men of her family

but u have got to hand it to shyam... he has her in the palm of her hand dancing to his tunes
oh diyya hoπŸ˜†

of course he is now the Clever One!...he has been give the collective brains of all Guptas and RMwasis to enter royally into the house from where he was thrown out like a dog...
Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supna9

Uuff i m tired off this carried carried game each drama hero carried heroin hero carried heroin

I agree supna and one more thing have not forgotten abt you asking me to change my DP - as u are sacred of tuffy, had killer day yesterday did not get chance, will change as soon as i can okies πŸ˜ƒ
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

Thank you Chaitu...I want to know what Shaym told Daadi..if he told her the same story that he told everyone when khushi accused him why is anji ok with khushi these days :|

lol..its sad na..we used to love anji so much but now she is very dislike-able if that is even a real word..πŸ˜†

Dadi  said "Damadji aapke bare mein kuch bhi bure nahi kaha ,  sirf vusike bare mein kaha " or something similar while talking to Asr yestarday, so we he ll say the same story he said on the day he was thrown out of RM! Half baked truth with some lies!
    It's sad that we r not able to connect with her ,she is in lot of pain , but what's going wrong ? Why is everyone started disliking her? I don't think it's her screen time , but no one is linking it as the story is completely revolving around Anji n only Anji!

Btw , Huma , Who do u think the other women is?
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

Mami agreed because the current track leads to welcoming Shyamoo in RM and that is only possible when ASR is ruled out by the family for Anjali... This will be his setback for the villain to score his victory and ASR to come back more determined and forceful  to throw him out with finality...😊 Is beech past of garima, the other woman all will come to light,Khushi being different from the other woman,  breaking of  Anjali's  and Dadi's misguided love... 

I didn't get what you meant by the last line..πŸ˜•..well I still find mami agreeing to it so easily to be out of character for her..I had hoped mami would give Shaymu hard time for what he did to Anjali...