Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok sathya abhi kuch ques hain but works so going ll back
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Hi Anu, 

I quite liked it, thought the confrontation was good and glad Arnie's brain is back...

Shyam is such a master manipulator, he's manipulated Anji into manipulating her chotte - wah 👏

Liked the Arshi scene too...didn't think Khushi's character was butchered, a bit naive yes but in character.

You?? 

I like the episode on the whole but could not digest Anjali Di, just a few hours after the accident getting up and going to Chotte's room to ask for Shyam?  She could have called Arnav to her room. They should have shown it better.

Anu
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

He wil win that objective , Ninnav...Arnav confirmed it y'day ...😃

Now this is something that u dint write..which dialogue is this???
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anurao.66

I like the episode on the whole but could not digest Anjali Di, just a few hours after the accident getting up and going to Chotte's room to ask for Shyam?  She could have called Arnav to her room. They should have shown it better.

Anu

Logically it didn't make sense...but I think they were trying to show how much of an effect Shyam's words had on her, that she had to have him back right away. Also to make the other family members see the effect he has on her... 
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancynair

Hi Tants, Reduxians,

Joining in, Tants my gut feel is Shyam as an avenging angel for Arnavs father Rani Saheba will not get any sympathy from mainstream viewers.
There will be be bloodbath in IP land .
Whats your gut feel ?

it will depend on how it  is being treated..if they Show Dadi as the ruthless , autocratic woman who coldly decides the fate of his sister and he as the helpless brother ..If they Show Arnav arrogantly  deciding something against the sister  while Shyam can only watch mutely...Things will pan out

Hi Nancy !!
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For me the dialogue by ANjali Hume Shyam lauta doon caught my atatention. As now Arnav will relaise that his DI doesn not beleive him and wants to be with her husband.
Mybe the sibling rift starts from here on
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

That could have been wrt to Garima too..na

Really? But would Garima make everything right? No she can only clear the doubts in Arnav's mind... set the ball rolling but i can only see Arnav making all the wrongs right!...
Cheena007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nancynair

Hi Tants, Reduxians,

Joining in, Tants my gut feel is Shyam as an avenging angel for Arnavs father Rani Saheba will not get any sympathy from mainstream viewers.
There will be be bloodbath in IP land .
Whats your gut feel ?

OMG scary hun!!I 
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JRia

but Khushi doesn't know abt it na?😕

Maria one thing you have to understand about IPk...just because one person is saying the dialogues to another person...doesn't mean its straightforward as A to B. A might be talking as C and B might be thinking about D. Sorry about being cryptic but basically lots of dialogues have double meaning. Like here, when the past will come out, Garima's character will get stigmatized then in the end it is Arnav who will fix everything. Give Garima Dignity and Honour. And we're still to see the loop closure of calling Garima amma.