sari,

Ans me a simple Question Pleej

Do u girls ever read what I write  or am i Simply wasting my time

Idhu enna Kelvi
tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anurao.66

Sathya,

I feel much better thanks but still feel very weak.

Off Late, Shyam  Has been alluding to his death , What does that Imply ??

What will  be the result of Shyam's Machination ??

These are the question you asked.

1. It implies that the Kahaani Shyam/ or whatever his name is will die and the real character will come alive.

2. Shyam has one mission to get a name for his sister's children and so he has gone to such an extent as to kill/ kidnap his own child. He will strike a bargain with Anjali and Arnav the only ones he is totally against from the beginning. He used Anjali as a means to an end. After the need is completed he will throw her. He will want to get a name for the babies and he will make a mistake and be caught by Anjali herself. Anjali will take the Roop of Maa Durga and vanquish him.

Anu

Right on the first question
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good Morning girls!!

🤗

book marking!! I am up and early...but hubby working from Home😕

so will be in and out ðŸ˜³

Any important snippets?? ðŸ˜Ž
chickky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gals me back for a while..sry for  leaving without informing😕
tanthya thumbnail

Mele Paar, Andha kelvikki enn Badhil
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tanthya

Cos had u read me, u would not have  posed this question at all

Ok, but I wasnt giving any excuse...I seriously missed reading and still not having enough time off work to go thru all wonderfull posts ...
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey all, sorry for coming in and going out of Redux...

it just struck me...yesterday Dadi said that Arnav took a wrong decision 14 years ago and he is repeating the same now...What was his fault/ decision??What can a 14 year old boy come up with??? Did he swear that he will not carruy his father's surname as he hated him?

Is it possible that Arnav will walk out of RM or will threaten to do so if Shyam comes back...how can he agree so soon on Shyam's return just because Anji came to his room and said it politely...Will he not try to convince his sister?? has he already hit the roadblock???
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Will she have that courage  or will she be like her mother

Sathya,

If she makes up her mind she will be strong and if she wants something very dearly she will go to any extent to get it as it is shown yestreday. If she makes up her mind to be a single mother she will become one come what may.

Anu
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I too liked priyankas view..coming to Shyams exposure I think there will be an angle which even Shyam and his Di will be unaware of and that will be the twist for Shyam ..it will show him his fight was not needed at all and then he will seek forgiveness ...and also as the PH is knows to give a positive twist to villains thye will make him fall in love with Anji genuinely..so she accepts him.

Genuinely when they get exposed and he really tell what he wants from ASR and Anjali...not one moment Anjali can forgive ...She has never ever been loved by this selfish man...Redemption and Forgiving kills everything and will show that his sadist nature had a reason and the way took to seek revenge is correct...Shyam dies in the end...?? When all the things culminate towards his actions he will die out of guilt for cheating an innocent soul harming her every moment and his barbaric act towards an old man who could'nt even stand up and fight with him...Shyam's greatest blunder till now is what he did with Shashi ...

Hi Vidya😃

Why blame Shyam alone.. I agree he is unforgivable but what does Anjali do keep an blind love on that person.. Yes she has had a bad past and was in need of love but when many facts where available right before her eyes instead of picking up the facts and digging it she avoided it if she would have got the balance before she would have fallen this day.

And for Shashi equal blame goes to Buaji again blind trust on some outside person... So all of them should learn a lesson.

See..No one has right's over anyone's life. No One...When suicide itself is a crime...how come other actions ??  Learning lesson ?? Let the truth come out first. 
Anjali will repent high time ...it should be a big big repentance where she had been overshadowed...but let me tell you this man has not allowed her to think at all !! 
Buaji had a soft corner for Shyam since he protected Khushi's and Garima' s honor in public ...and imagine everyday when Khushi described ASR's actions her soft corner grew a big time...He was an outsider...but the help he did was so big at that point of time. She already had one blow when his truth came out...she has got some more...!!