Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

manvi in ventilator sbs - Page 2

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i dont know,but i would not be able to see manvi like this,omg on ventilater and bg of kal ho na ho ,i cant see this,gonna cry.cant believe  her condition,😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gowri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Thanks for sharing :D !  Well saw that And Could I ask to writers that is the hospital gonna shift at V house or EVER they gonna shift Maanvi at hospital sake of her now I wonder.Just last battle with breath and Shes yet at Home I was shocked ! The much It looks painful the more ridiculous too.even in High fever patient are taken to hospital for proper medication.:(

Manvi's admitted in the Vadhera's Multi Speciality Cancer Clinic LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. She's nt havin Blood yaar, Guess she cant walk an inch!!

PS: I wud rather Manvi in The Vadhera's Multi speciality than take her to the Mehra's hosp!! They will suck out wats remaining of her & parcel her fr cremationπŸ˜†
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ash di! 
😭 Can't see VirMan like this, and the song they put on SBS was so sad! Wonder what'll happen to al of us when the real scene comes up! 
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: atthi

Manvi's admitted in the Vadhera's Multi Speciality Cancer Clinic LOLπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. She's nt havin Blood yaar, Guess she cant walk an inch!!

PS: I wud rather Manvi in The Vadhera's Multi speciality than take her to the Mehra's hosp!! They will suck out wats remaining of her & parcel her fr cremationπŸ˜†

LOL ! :D !Yeah She dont have blood still she can go and sit in garden with her Fiance when her organ's were giving up before a day !πŸ˜† And same way being on Ventilator She would lead to court also.Cinematic liberties you see !πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
..Gowri.. thumbnail

LOL ! :D !Yeah She dont have blood still she can go and sit in garden with her Fiance when her organ's were giving up before a day !πŸ˜† And same way being on Ventilator She would lead to court also.Cinematic liberties you see !πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

He He!!! Even Cinema's dont take such kind of liberties LOLπŸ˜†. Liberty is overstretched..!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
are they gonna show and emotional Viram scene before this or what??????
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: atthi

He He!!! Even Cinema's dont take such kind of liberties LOLπŸ˜†. Liberty is overstretched..!

:D !Well  Its Cinematic liberties redefined here you see Just like True love by VirMan  ! Where It went like limited life & limitless love.So here limited research & unlimited bloopers here all the way !πŸ˜†
Seema1987 thumbnail
i cant see any tears in Virats eyes..bt evry one they showed were in tears..ofcurse he is sad bt he shud be cryn in dat moment..y he is so emortion less...
..Gowri.. thumbnail

:D !Well  Its Cinematic liberties redefined here you see Just like True love by VirMan  ! Where It went like limited life & limitless love.So here limited research & unlimited bloopers here all the way !πŸ˜†

🀣
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh God, i really hate seeing Manvi in such pain.

Hoping to see Virman intense scene.

Tfs