Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Rishi's marriage with shwetha (Page 2)

Poll Question: Friends do u think that marriage has happened bewteen Rishi & shweta?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [17.50%]
33 [82.50%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-PD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PD-
-PD-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Originally posted by preethimadhavg

yes i think CVs want to confirm that RishTa are married before they bring Zara in their lifes...
Yesterday when kutumb said "tum hara pati" to shweta confirms that RishTa are married for the sake of Indu infront of society thought they are not staying inside the house as married couple...

Preeti, Most expected answer from You.Big smile

Wink LOL
LOL

Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
people here may think & imagine whatever they want par shaadi toh 100% nahi hua hai aur most importantly rishi uska chehra tak nahi dekna chahtahai.  Earlier he used to consider her as his best friend atleast lekin abh woh bi nahi hai..Even he is aware of her nautanki..hate this 3rd angle Angry.  For me she is the reason for my inshi separation & rishi's sad face.  Rishi has fully forgotten how to smile/laugh because of this 3rd angle.

The day my inshi / Zashi meets i will celebrateSmile & the day they unite again i will do party hereHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

people here may think & imagine whatever they want par shaadi toh 100% nahi hua hai aur most importantly rishi uska chehra tak nahi dekna chahtahai.  Earlier he used to consider her as his best friend atleast lekin abh woh bi nahi hai..Even he is aware of her nautanki..hate this 3rd angle Angry.  For me she is the reason for my inshi separation & rishi's sad face.  Rishi has fully forgotten how to smile/laugh because of this 3rd angle.

The day my inshi / Zashi meets i will celebrateSmile & the day they unite again i will do party hereHeart
Don't take it too seriously. They want everyone to believe that marriage was complete. But there may be some mystery hidden. But a/c to me, Iam 100% sure that marriage has not happened.So cheer up.
samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
i can only say that i hope no, but i am sorry for shwetha if that is the case. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishaath-PD-

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
 RK thinks he is only indra's husband , sweta thinks she ir RK kids mom and his wife as for Indra she is not sure if she is alive or not .     Feel bad for sweta , RK and Indira  never wanted a triangle love story but then cvs hatke ideas Angry, if Indra is alive then she will not come between RK and sweta but if RK knows that Indra is alive he will never indra go and when sweta gets to know Indra is alive we will see lots and lots of tears and emotiol blackmail D'ohWarning to all HD fans we are in for lots of high. Voltage drama Wacko 
-Shwetha- IF-Rockerz
-Shwetha-
-Shwetha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishaath

RK thinks he is only indra's husband , sweta thinks she ir RK kids mom and his wife as for Indra she is not sure if she is alive or not .     Feel bad for sweta , RK and Indira  never wanted a triangle love story but then cvs hatke ideas Angry, if Indra is alive then she will not come between RK and sweta but if RK knows that Indra is alive he will never indra go and when sweta gets to know Indra is alive we will see lots and lots of tears and emotiol blackmail D'ohWarning to all HD fans we are in for lots of high. Voltage drama Wacko 

What is the final conclusion ?

Edited by shwetha297 - 06 September 2012 at 4:59am
Ranjinikishan IF-Rockerz
Ranjinikishan
Ranjinikishan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
final conclusion is inshi forever varna HD ka khair nahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishaathHeema22

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Originally posted by Nishaath

What is the final conclusion ?

I think total confusion Silly I am still thinking LOL Sorry 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index