Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ICG# Thread 11 ! (Page 67)

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 964

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Hello everyone Wink

hey dear...nice tooo see you here...Smile


Nice to be here ... thx for it dear Kriti <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Joined: 06 July 2009
Posts: 14907

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

U re crazy girls  ROFL

yap i told u nah...this is one heck of a crazy group...ROFL...dont worry very soon you will be like us as well...LOL

and if u dont then we will make u crazzy ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asumasan

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Joined: 30 July 2012
Posts: 7739

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by asumasan

Hello everyone Wink

hi Smile

welcome to GCG Wink

Arey its ICG ,,,GOD LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

HARSHU246 IF-Rockerz
HARSHU246
HARSHU246

Joined: 08 March 2012
Posts: 7353

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by HARSHU246

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by HARSHU246

Originally posted by crazyyfan

harshu is warned not read tat update LOL
mayb she wud have read it already Wink
"Toh teek hai kuch mat pehno.Infact i would love it if you dont wear anything at all.Bohot convenient ho jayega "

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

di mein itni bachi bhi nahi hoon ..huh
shit !!! ROFL god harshu u r incorrigible !! hey bagwan Embarrassed am so blushy blushy yaar..y did post tat stupid line here !!

di tht was my fav line from the upd !!!!!!!!!!! ROFL
oh god Embarrassed iss gutter group ko kya naam doon??Shocked

Gcg di'kya aap bhi..forgot itna jaldi  ROFLROFLROFL

AARTI MY FAV LINE WAS THIS ONLY LOL...U ARE SO SO GUTTER MINDED AARTI
@HARSHU
YOU ARE INTOLLERABLEROFL
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS LINE  CHOTILOL
ROFLam not the only gutter minded person here !!

U know today GCG is in state of peek gutterists LOL
In that you are the first and jyo is the 2nd and 3rd is harshu,the gr8 gutter poetist ROFL

oye di ..mein choti hoon iska yeh matlab nahi mein 3rd Angry
itni mehnat se poem bani thi ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyyfan

baRunmYlove21 IF-Rockerz
baRunmYlove21
baRunmYlove21

Joined: 30 July 2012
Posts: 7739

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asumasan

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Hello everyone Wink

hey dear...nice tooo see you here...Smile


Nice to be here ... thx for it dear Kriti <3

Hi dear welcome to the crazy place of romance (oops gutter )LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 7552

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asumasan

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Hello everyone Wink

hey dear...nice tooo see you here...Smile


Nice to be here ... thx for it dear Kriti <3

you welcome hun...just activate your gutter mind when you are here...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 964

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

U re crazy girls  ROFL

yap i told u nah...this is one heck of a crazy group...ROFL...dont worry very soon you will be like us as well...LOL


Having the same feeling hun Silly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.Arshi.IPK

crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by shona3

Originally posted by HARSHU246

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Originally posted by crazyyfan

Originally posted by HARSHU246

Originally posted by crazyyfan

harshu is warned not read tat update LOL
mayb she wud have read it already Wink
"Toh teek hai kuch mat pehno.Infact i would love it if you dont wear anything at all.Bohot convenient ho jayega "

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

di mein itni bachi bhi nahi hoon ..huh
shit !!! ROFL god harshu u r incorrigible !! hey bagwan Embarrassed am so blushy blushy yaar..y did post tat stupid line here !!

di tht was my fav line from the upd !!!!!!!!!!! ROFL
oh god Embarrassed iss gutter group ko kya naam doon??Shocked

Gcg di'kya aap bhi..forgot itna jaldi  ROFLROFLROFL

AARTI MY FAV LINE WAS THIS ONLY LOL...U ARE SO SO GUTTER MINDED AARTI
@HARSHU
YOU ARE INTOLLERABLEROFL
THANKS FOR POSTING THIS LINE  CHOTILOL
ROFLam not the only gutter minded person here !!

U know today GCG is in state of peek gutterists LOL
In that you are the first and jyo is the 2nd and 3rd is harshu,the gr8 gutter poetist ROFL
Embarrassedi dont want to the first ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asumasan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: incandescent   Replies: 58   Views: 11583

incandescent 58 11583 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
IPKKND TRP Thread #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Fallen Star   Replies: 1168   Views: 176392

Fallen Star 1168 176392 29 February 2012 at 3:32pm by minuu
Amidst All the Anger (Positive ASR Thread)

2

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 10   Views: 2470

HeadOverHeels 10 2470 21 November 2011 at 9:16am by HeadOverHeels
Buaji MURDABAD thread

2

Author: preetijaiswal19   Replies: 15   Views: 2505

preetijaiswal19 15 2505 28 October 2011 at 9:53pm by rechus
Barun Sobti Appreciation Thread

Author: captkirk   Replies: 2   Views: 3199

captkirk 2 3199 20 October 2011 at 2:33pm by momma1128

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index