Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ICG# Thread 11 ! (Page 150)

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 964

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adgadgadg

asuma i posted am always in good mood on fri sat and sun for obvious reasons
:)
howz u di?


Ok thx hun :)
I m fine schools starts in October for me ... what about you ?
bye the ways I m 21 and i m an architecture student 4th year ( 3 down , 2 to go until  graduation)

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 964

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
I don't like weekends a lot lately obviously because of IPKKND !!!
kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Joined: 23 November 2011
Posts: 7552

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asumasan

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Holla girls


hey hun how are you???Smile


Fine my dear i ve been to your party hosted by the sweet Jyo.Arshi.IPK ... it rocks !!!!
How about you kriti
???

so u got drunk at the party???
me all gud gud...happy mode cz i became a rocker today...Embarrassed


Congratulation hun





thnx dear...so howz your day sooo far????Smile
how was your first day at ICG/GCG yesterday???LOL


A good one , girls are nice , spoke to sarun the starter of ICG she so young yet so smart and absolutely crazy ... just what I m looking for after a stressful day ... So thx a lot Ktiri for introducing me to this group of mad people
Big smile

no worriz hun...i know anybody who comes in this group becomes mad automatically...lolLOL...so when is your school starting dear???
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21320

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
wow asuma di thats cool!
architecture!
best of luck
how did u come across india forums?
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21320

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asumasan

<font color="#9900FF">I don't like weekends a lot lately obviously because of IPKKND !!!</font>

me on the other side
weekends!
YAY!
:D
asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 964

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adgadgadg

wow asuma di thats cool!
architecture!
best of luck
how did u come across india forums?


by coincidence ... I started watching my 1st hindi sope opera " IPKKND"  and needed to discuss it with someone so ... here I m !!!!
I was born and live in France bye the way , I m originally from morocco : studies , works  a closed circle !!!! Well I enjoying the show and happy with all the nice people i got to know

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Joined: 19 June 2012
Posts: 964

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Originally posted by -kitzdoll-

Originally posted by asumasan

Holla girls


hey hun how are you???Smile


Fine my dear i ve been to your party hosted by the sweet Jyo.Arshi.IPK ... it rocks !!!!
How about you kriti
???

so u got drunk at the party???
me all gud gud...happy mode cz i became a rocker today...Embarrassed


Congratulation hun





thnx dear...so howz your day sooo far????Smile
how was your first day at ICG/GCG yesterday???LOL


A good one , girls are nice , spoke to sarun the starter of ICG she so young yet so smart and absolutely crazy ... just what I m looking for after a stressful day ... So thx a lot Ktiri for introducing me to this group of mad people
Big smile

no worriz hun...i know anybody who comes in this group becomes mad automatically...lolLOL...so when is your school starting dear???


School starts officially 2nd October ! My 4th year excited !!!
iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Joined: 10 April 2012
Posts: 21320

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
france and morocco!
both extremely beautiful!
i really crave to visit morocco!
now tell me how did u come across ipkknd please

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asumasan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
6 Months CELEBRATION THREAD # let's party !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: incandescent   Replies: 58   Views: 11569

incandescent 58 11569 22 May 2012 at 5:29am by .sweetchick.
IPKKND TRP Thread #1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Fallen Star   Replies: 1168   Views: 176176

Fallen Star 1168 176176 29 February 2012 at 3:32pm by minuu
Amidst All the Anger (Positive ASR Thread)

2

Author: HeadOverHeels   Replies: 10   Views: 2469

HeadOverHeels 10 2469 21 November 2011 at 9:16am by HeadOverHeels
Buaji MURDABAD thread

2

Author: preetijaiswal19   Replies: 15   Views: 2503

preetijaiswal19 15 2503 28 October 2011 at 9:53pm by rechus
Barun Sobti Appreciation Thread

Author: captkirk   Replies: 2   Views: 3198

captkirk 2 3198 20 October 2011 at 2:33pm by momma1128

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index