Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asumasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: asumasan

Hello simran Thank you hun i m asuma a new crazy member with an activated gutter mode

The starter of the ICG ?! missed that !!! what a pleasure dear

Hello simran Thank you hun i m asuma a new crazy member with an activated gutter mode

Well, thank you for joining 😛 How old are you, so we know whether to call you di or not ? Are you Indian ? Where do you live...?? Sorry for the rapid fire 😳😆

The starter of the ICG ?! missed that !!! what a pleasure dear

Hahaha 😊 Yes ! I'll give you my intor..im 14, living in sydney but im indian. im a crazy fan of IPKKND and ofc Barun 😳 and im also one of the youngest in the ICG.

Originally posted by: --Sarun--

Btw, do you speak hindi ?
Edited by --Sarun-- - 11 years ago

asumasan thumbnail

Well, thank you for joining 😛 How old are you, so we know whether to call you di or not ? Are you Indian ? Where do you live...?? Sorry for the rapid fire 😳😆

I don't mine ... my name s asuma , originally from morocco , born and live in France , Not indian but a huge fan of IPKKND , 21 years old , an architecture student ? SO am I a di ????? 😉
asumasan thumbnail

Hahaha 😊 Yes ! I'll give you my intor..im 14, living in sydney but im indian. im a crazy fan of IPKKND and ofc Barun 😳 and im also one of the youngest in the ICG.

Then I m definitely a Di !!! 14 u re sooo young my dear ... i m crazy about barun tooo

I don't mine ... my name s asuma , originally from morocco , born and live in France , Not indian but a huge fan of IPKKND , 21 years old , an architecture student ? SO am I a di ????? 😉

Ohh! Nice name :) Ofc..we're gonna call you di..your way elder to us..actually there are people in the ICG who are even married and are 25 to 28 years old 😳 Wow ! U live in france ? Im studying french at school 😛 

Then I m definitely a Di !!! 14 u re sooo young my dear ... i m crazy about barun tooo

Of course 😊 I know...hehehe 😆
asumasan thumbnail

I speak different languages but hindi is not of them but I do understand it ... a bit
:(

Hiee di 🤗😳