India-Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

i want to say something-please see--URGENT

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
from tomorrow i will not give the written updates and will see and comment on only very important threads...its all because i have to prepare for my CAT EXAM so that i can do my Mba from a good university...which will be held in mid of october so very short time is left...i will rarely comment and will give spoilers if i will get any and will watch my serial everyday...but please frnds decide and ask ramya for a new written updator and lashy will join after sometime

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish-Namita-

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Rash, chucky koi jo kar pao karo..

Sona- all the best for the preparation :) acche se padhai kar sona darling and tension na le yahan ka.. Kuch na kuch jugaad kar lenge.. :) will miss you sweety

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 06 September 2012 at 3:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharish-Namita-Sonali.S

devraniharish Goldie
devraniharish
devraniharish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
@Sonali All the best for your exam Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonali.S

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Sona all the best..
Selvi... I have joined swimmimg classes ...evening slot... I will get free by 9...
roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hmm aaj sochna padhega.. Kaun rahega free.. I would be in the office.. Me khud nai dekh pati koi mishu.. Oh she might have exams and all.. Am not sure.. But ask her and chucky and kuls.. Shayad ye log help kar paaye.. Lets see..
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
thanku frnds for wishing...today it is seriallover's day to do the update but she is not at the forum and i also do the updates for her on tuesday and thrusday...but lgta h ki aaj to update kr hi nhi paungi...bhai tv dkh raha.
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Hamesha thrusday ko mjhe doubt rhta h serial dkhne ko milega ki nhi...last thrusday bhi aadha aadhura episode dkha tha...agar nhi dkh payi to thread banake msg kr dungi ki koi aajka update kr de...use meri taraf se permission rahegi.
butterbear Groupbie
butterbear
butterbear

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
All the best sonali!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index