Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

JUSTIFYING CHARACTERS(pls take time to read&reply)

chaitucute Senior Member
chaitucute
chaitucute

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
guys plsss  stop bashing the characters..its their duty &they are performing vvv well..all of them are right in their places..inorder to ease u ppl i'll justify the characters one by one...  

ASR:  he is such a character who does not show up his emotions..who uses his anger as a weapon to cover up his emotions.who loves his sis more than anyone else..he lost soo much he has seen soo much  just at a young age...stop saying that he chants his sis name as if no one exsists for him yes it is true.his sis is more imp to him than any.. if u forgot let me remind u his sis is with him much before than kushi arrived in his life..he use to respect&belive in shyaam a looot but he betrayed everyone...so its obvious to be overprotective of him toward his sis who is the only person in his family...
i just expect him not to leave his sis side&keep on protecting her the way he used to do till now...he is gng the right way no complaints abt him..

anjali: she was ,is& always will be a sweet person..who belives everone easily whose world is her "chote '"&husband'...she is just confused about whatever happened..&also nobody cleared the whole thing to her..so its obvious for her to belive that this is just a misunderstanding...its obvious guys that shyaam is her husband he is been with her&family for many yeras maintaining the "ideal daamaad"image &suddenly one day he is accused that too without any proof it is obvious for her not to belive it!!!!( they say love is blind) the only way is to let her find out herself abt shyaam instead of everone telling her then all her"illusions will break"...(coz they say 
bcoz guys when strong love &trust is there it will be difficult to accept the trutheven if i was in anjali,s place i would do the same...

kushi: she is such a person who can do anything for her loved ones happiness..i always liked her character from the begining &even now...she undestands arnavs love for his sis...&i respect her a loot for that...
no complaints abt her..but i wish she doesnot fall into the shyaams trap&continue supporting arnav..

nani:she is vvv sweet..who wants the peacein the house..&loves anjali&arnav a loot..
thank god she is not like daadi!!!

maami:plss stop saying she is irritating she is vv nice the only prob is she feels that kushi&payal are not appropriate for the family...she loves anjali&arnav just like aakash...i love the way she worries abt them..i really respect her for not doing partiality b|w akash&anjali-arnav..
i just hope she gets to know the good side of kushi&payal...& hope she doesnot fall into shyaams trap..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maria1878melvyaanVIP.Lifetv_watcherSarun_4eversaima4744pup03

winnieluvsarun IF-Dazzler
winnieluvsarun
winnieluvsarun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
much needed postThumbs Up
saima4744 IF-Rockerz
saima4744
saima4744

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Thumbs UpClap
BornThisWay IF-Stunnerz
BornThisWay
BornThisWay

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Clap
chaitucute Senior Member
chaitucute
chaitucute

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
TNX GUYSSS  BUT I WANT MORE REPLIES FROM U GUYS TO KNOW WHAT U ALL THINK ABT THIS POST...
tv_watcher Goldie
tv_watcher
tv_watcher

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
really well doneThumbs Up
Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Thanks, nice post!!!
arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Well said... Nice post...Clap really needed one...
 Even though Mamiji  feels that kushi&payal are not appropriate for the family deep in her mind she cares for them too...
Khushi: her name is khushi bcz that the way she is...No wonder she discussed about shyam's matter with ASR...

Go to top