Article: Aarti To Give Test To Prove Innocence

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Punar Vivah: Aarti to give test to prove her innocence to Yash

|

After facing lots of problems, Aarti (Kratika Sengar) won the trust of Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary), kids and his in-laws except buaji in Punar Vivah on ZEE TV.

Aarti and Yash just started to see dreams in their new life. But Aarti's one mistake destroyed all the dreams.

Aman (Aadesh Choudhary) has entered on the scene and suspected that Aarti and his night's incident is the reason behind Yash's anger. Aarti explained Yash's mother Gayatri about the night incident where she was going to the temple with Aman because Yash had to go for a party.

Suddenly, rain started and she changed her clothes in Aman's house. Yash was also returning late from the party. So, she could not tell him about the night incident. Aman who sends Aarti's clothes to Yash's beach house might be the reason behind Yash's anger.

But, Buaji is not ready to accept that nothing had happened between Aarti and Aman while they were alone in Aman's house.

The upcoming episode will show that Aarti will say to the family members that she is ready to give the test to prove her purity and innocence to Yash and to everyone.

Let's see what Aarti will do to prove herself honest.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is utmost ridiculous! An absolute insult to every single woman .
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhika124

Yes I Agree With you...and I demand A Strong Explanation from CVs and Mittals and Zee also for Insulting a Women Like this...Is this is the Way to Promote your Shows by Insulting a Women just for Entertainment Purpose...This Is Really a Bad Remark on PV and Actors also...And to Channel...😡
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HiMyname21

Yes I Agree With you...and I demand A Strong Explanation from CVs and Mittals and Zee also for Insulting a Women Like this...Is this is the Way to Promote your Shows by Insulting a Women just for Entertainment Purpose...This Is Really a Bad Remark on PV and Actors also...And to Channel...😡

What have actors done? They r just doing their job. No one will see them in bad light! everyone is matured enough to understand the difference b/w reel and real. But yes, the cvs r to be blamed. But after the new spoiler, i am little hopefful. I don't think aarti has to prove anything!This article is obviously not an info, its one of those articles which r written on the basis of precaps!
123mitul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

What have actors done? They r just doing their job. No one will see them in bad light! everyone is matured enough to understand the difference b/w reel and real. But yes, the cvs r to be blamed. But after the new spoiler, i am little hopefful. I don't think aarti has to prove anything!This article is obviously not an info, its one of those articles which r written on the basis of precaps!

i have the same opinion. the article is written on the basis of precap. i read in some spoiler that yash will clear the air.
Pooja_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Sorry For that...I too Agree that They Are Doing Fab Job..But My Frustration, Sadness and Feeling Sorry For Utilizing Their Fab Performance for this..Proving Innocence ...Thats the My Biggest Worry Dear...Nothing More Than That...

This is My first Show that I am Watching...And till now I felt myself Glad and Great to Be Part of this...But Now I am Feeling Sad for Watching  this Insulting a Woman for Entertainment...

I too Feel the Same,  Hope today or in Precap, we may get to see Yash stopping this..Little hope for NEw Spoiler...

SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Totally!!!!!!!!!! How disgusting for 21 st century woman
srithi97 thumbnail

The whole track is stupid, AArti has been with yash in the same room and nothing has happened between them BTW there was the rain scene where aarti rescued yash and they had to spend the night alone, and nothing happened, so how can Yash suspect her now.?!!!! Totally  ridiculous track!

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yes and how, pisses me off too! 😡😡😡