Article: Aarti To Give Test To Prove Innocence

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Punar Vivah: Aarti to give test to prove her innocence to Yash

|
Punar Vivah: Aarti to give test to prove her innocence to Yash

After facing lots of problems, Aarti (Kratika Sengar) won the trust of Yash (Gurmeet Choudhary), kids and his in-laws except buaji in Punar Vivah on ZEE TV.

Aarti and Yash just started to see dreams in their new life. But Aarti's one mistake destroyed all the dreams.

Aman (Aadesh Choudhary) has entered on the scene and suspected that Aarti and his night's incident is the reason behind Yash's anger. Aarti explained Yash's mother Gayatri about the night incident where she was going to the temple with Aman because Yash had to go for a party.

Suddenly, rain started and she changed her clothes in Aman's house. Yash was also returning late from the party. So, she could not tell him about the night incident. Aman who sends Aarti's clothes to Yash's beach house might be the reason behind Yash's anger.

But, Buaji is not ready to accept that nothing had happened between Aarti and Aman while they were alone in Aman's house.

The upcoming episode will show that Aarti will say to the family members that she is ready to give the test to prove her purity and innocence to Yash and to everyone.

Let's see what Aarti will do to prove herself honest.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanadesikimsamApoorvaFanteju1816Pooja_11luv_lvndrnirmalac99Rozy77ashGC_arjapriya_drizzles..Apz..anjani-pagliAllbut1anjucoolAnushaGKcssudhajyoti06-ProudGCian-TanShi_CrazyLuvgcluvSri_Radha

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
This is utmost ridiculous! An absolute insult to every single woman .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

armd11Pooja_11ApoorvaFanSriB..Apz..DMKJ_VBTanShi_CrazyLuv

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the article
Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Yes I Agree With you...and I demand A Strong Explanation from CVs and Mittals and Zee also for Insulting a Women Like this...Is this is the Way to Promote your Shows by Insulting a Women just for Entertainment Purpose...This Is Really a Bad Remark on PV and Actors also...And to Channel...Angry
DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiMyname21

Yes I Agree With you...and I demand A Strong Explanation from CVs and Mittals and Zee also for Insulting a Women Like this...Is this is the Way to Promote your Shows by Insulting a Women just for Entertainment Purpose...This Is Really a Bad Remark on PV and Actors also...And to Channel...Angry

What have actors done? They r just doing their job. No one will see them in bad light! everyone is matured enough to understand the difference b/w reel and real. But yes, the cvs r to be blamed. But after the new spoiler, i am little hopefful. I don't think aarti has to prove anything!This article is obviously not an info, its one of those articles which r written on the basis of precaps!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Apz..

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

What have actors done? They r just doing their job. No one will see them in bad light! everyone is matured enough to understand the difference b/w reel and real. But yes, the cvs r to be blamed. But after the new spoiler, i am little hopefful. I don't think aarti has to prove anything!This article is obviously not an info, its one of those articles which r written on the basis of precaps!
i have the same opinion. the article is written on the basis of precap. i read in some spoiler that yash will clear the air.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Apz..

Pooja_11 Goldie
Pooja_11
Pooja_11

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Sorry For that...I too Agree that They Are Doing Fab Job..But My Frustration, Sadness and Feeling Sorry For Utilizing Their Fab Performance for this..Proving Innocence ...Thats the My Biggest Worry Dear...Nothing More Than That...

This is My first Show that I am Watching...And till now I felt myself Glad and Great to Be Part of this...But Now I am Feeling Sad for Watching  this Insulting a Woman for Entertainment...

I too Feel the Same,  Hope today or in Precap, we may get to see Yash stopping this..Little hope for NEw Spoiler...

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Totally!!!!!!!!!! How disgusting for 21 st century woman

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index