Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
yup...I feel the women power in the industry. It all started with Dirty Picture
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Someone needs to avi the bit when her mom randomly starts laughing to please the ladke-wale. And then her dad's look. ðŸ˜† Too good! 

And yesss. I am loving the women-centric roles. Madhur kind of started the trend, but the trend really didn't pick up until recently... (well there was Geet in JWM). But in 2012, it's one after another! Kahaani, Aiyyaa, Heroine... were there more?

I think since this is Preity's PH's first movie, they wanted to keep the costs low, hence the random dude. Plus she probably didn't want her co-actor to overshadow her in her comeback film, you know? Despite that, I am happy to see Preity-Salman back on screen again, even if it's only for a song!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This trailer and the Heroine esstentially focus on the female lead...with the male lead only playing the eye-candy. Tables have finally turned.
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
this looks fun... but that guy is so tall for rani
lentils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ksh-

This trailer and the Heroine esstentially focus on the female lead...with the male lead only playing the eye-candy. Tables have finally turned.

Hallelujah!!!

Hai Ram Kudiyon Ka Hai Zamaana!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the way she's smelling him and how they say he is a drunk reminds me of a marathi movie Gandha..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

the way she's smelling him and how they say he is a drunk reminds me of a marathi movie Gandha..

You are not wrong I guess. It seems like a remake of the Marathi movie. The director of the movie is same as the Marathi one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandha_(film)
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Much much better than Priety's come back vehicle. This one actually looks fun in the whacky sort of way. Wouldn't mind watching it. Rani is in her form. Priety will sink, Rani will sail. 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -ksh-

You are not wrong I guess. It seems like a remake of the Marathi movie. The director of the movie is same as the Marathi one.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gandha_(film)

ohhh so he has taken some inspiration from there.. But Gandha was a very serious movie this is a funny one but the drunk bit and smell bit is exactly the same..I was wondering where I saw this and a bell rang..😆
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

yup...I feel the women power in the industry. It all started with Dirty Picture

yeah...kahaani, cocktail, now raaz, next wk jhilmil/barfi, AND ..heroine.

not bad...
women power...woot woot...