Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Khaleesi

this trailer has revived my love for Rani again =D I cant wait for the movie to release, already. 

So true.. I had forgotten how good an actress she is .. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Lemony

I have watched the promo 3x already.

Its hilariousπŸ˜†

Rani..my god her expressions are amazingly comical.. I liked the ensemble cast too..her brother has hilarious expression..Mother is a loony bin.. 
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im so happy with the positive feedback!

can someone make me sigggies?! :D
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
also I forgot to mention...Konkona and Kangana...love watching them on screen as well
Ok so this movie feels like a mirror image of my life.

1)I have a really strong sense of smell.I have gotten turned off if some one had a perfume that I dont like or wore the same perfume for life.
2) I dislike doodhi chiknas
3)I am quiet melodramatic at home n with friends.I have been told that I should join bollywood
4) I am a certified day dreamer.(Yes I have my marriage fully planned in the head...well I was procrastinating studying that time)
5) I have actually wished that it would be wonderful if I marry a southie so that his mom can make dosa idli for me
😳😳😳
Edited by Lemony - 11 years ago
Lol this actually looks funny. That single double bed was hilarious! Will wait for reviews to come out but I'm definitely watching this one :)
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The character seems like me as well...lol
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this movie's gonna be such a great bday present!!! :D
Originally posted by: Lemony

Ok so this movie feels like a mirror image of my life.

1)I have a really strong sense of smell.I have gotten turned off if some one had a perfume that I dont like or wore the same perfume for life.
2) I dislike doodhi chiknas
3)I am quiet melodramatic at home n with friends.I have been told that I should join bollywood
4) I am a certified day dreamer.(Yes I have my marriage fully planned in the head...well I was procrastinating studying that time)
😳😳😳

Yeah I can totally imagine you standing in front of mirror saying.. "Aagabai TvDekha,kya haseen chehra hai,kya aakhen hai,kya hasi hai.."πŸ˜†
forgot the dosa idli part.
I once told my friend ..find a southie for me so that his mom can make idli n dosa for me as I get the craving very frequently.
Edited by Lemony - 11 years ago
Had forgotten how it feels like to see actresses with expressions. Boy, it feels good!