Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Does Anyone wonder why this negativity? (Page 6)

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

and about the groups rima  even i tht we should not get our selves restricted to one set or 2 but i have been prooved wrong  ..

i made barun's app thread i was called names  i made sarun app threads   i was again called names !

u go n post any thing positive u are given a lecture  or made fun of so whts the point ?

atleast  the groups have MATURED  and DECENt memebrs  who discuss things  in a manner by keeping the docurum of the forum !

every one here things he  knws better then other I knw so many here who are in direct touch with the cvs and channel even the actors  but they KEEP QUIET and discuss things normally  with their povs of positive and -ve .

so  sin't it better to be  part of such groups cuz outside forum dosnt  even knw the meaning of criticism and decency ( no offence to any one )

i see your frustration

but as a TM i will just say one thing

just ignore such things

I find only that helps

I even get pms from people attacking me

but i gently tell them 'bro that is your opinion. dont shove it down my throat'

i knw thts wht i am doing  Ignore but i couldn't just resist to post the other side of the stry wht we call-vty !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Rima i hope its not my post that has triggered this though i know it is. 
I agree with all your points. I was annoyed with yesterdays episode too cz i thought Anjali is being portrayed as selfish. her using emotional blackmail as a tool to get shyam in RM wasnt something i could digest. I was supposed to be making a post on it and it wouldn't have been very positive,but didnt cz i had to get back to books ...

But in my post what i intended to convey wasnt what was perceived by many,,, its not only cvs that go through our posts..the channel does too. We all try to get reaction from cvs asking them to change the track- believe me u will find me on that side telling others that negativity is not bashing.
But when there are posts asking that they want to quit, they want Sarun to quit, they want the show to end, how long will such things be ignored? If star plus gets mails saying the same, how long will the channel stay back from intervening?

SO ALL I WANT TO SAY IS MAKE WHATEVER TOPIC YOU WANT, VOICE OUT YOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS, DEMAND FOR A CHANGE BUT LET THEM SEE THE EXPECTATIONS BEHIND YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, THE CONCERN BEHIND YOUR ANGER AND LOVE BEHIND YOUR HATE...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-innocentgreenAmazingAmyabracadabrarini_katMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmmahamluvsbsrima

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

I agree with all your points. I was annoyed with yesterdays episode too cz i thought Anjali is being portrayed as selfish. her using emotional blackmail as a tool to get shyam in RM wasnt something i could digest. I was supposed to be making a post on it and it wouldn't have been very positive,but didnt cz i had to get back to books ...

But in my post what i intended to convey wasnt what was perceived by many,,, its not only cvs that go through our posts..the channel does too. We all try to get reaction from cvs asking them to change the track- believe me u will find me on that side telling others that negativity is not bashing.
But when there are posts asking that they want to quit, they want Sarun to quit, they want the show to end, how long will such things be ignored? If star plus gets mails saying the same, how long will the channel stay back from intervening?

SO ALL I WANT TO SAY IS MAKE WHATEVER TOPIC YOU WANT, VOICE OUT YOUR DISAPPOINTMENTS, DEMAND FOR A CHANGE BUT LET THEM SEE THE EXPECTATIONS BEHIND YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, THE CONCERN BEHIND YOUR ANGER AND LOVE BEHIND YOUR HATE...

Lyraa so sorry for the way yr decent post has turned out to be ! have reported a few !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07abracadabrarima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Well said Rima. There is a reason why things went haywire. At the end of the day, we all want our favorite show to run endlessly. We want it to be saved. We have invested out time for it. That is the only reason we speak for it. Whether its appreciation or criticism, I also agree other's point of view differs from most of them and i respect it. Just put forth your thoughts and leave. Debate if you like, a good healthy one. Else, do not open such posts even. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyIceflamesNi1234Kookiemonster...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Lyraa my friend I respect positivity when I see it

I loved your post
it was much needed
I got your intention too
I got that you are protecting the show

This post was a reply to those people who are calling 'intellectual's jobless and telling them why watch in your thread

it is a reply for my friends who belong to this negative gang may be but love the show just as much

lyraa i want you to know i am with you and i will always support you for positive posts and for saving the show as i love
what i don;t support is the so called positive people acting snooty with the so called negative people in the name of love of the show
the show is no one's property
and people need to understand that
and IF is democratic
people should learn that too

Edited by rima - 06 September 2012 at 4:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07AmazingAmyIceflamesfarheen75OmNaMaSteOm

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
U have nailed it... What people don't understand it that media is a very powerful and it effects people lives like nobody else bcz audience can relate to situations shown in a show and react to it which seems the most logical way to them... When they see a love story turning into a freaking mad show they r gonna vent their feelings... I for one is sick and tired of watching a grown man chanting Di Di bloody Di all the f**king time( pardon my French)... A selfish and vile woman who is so f**ked up in the head that she is using her kid's murder to blackmail her loving family to surrender to all her whims and fantasies... A young girl who at the start of the show was a struggler and stood up of everything right is reduced to a doormat and hasn't got any semblance of self respect left and shares a an equal insane obsession of the lead man in her life and chanting Di Di all the time... I can't tolerate these loopholes that when one Friday anjilli who can't come down the stairs without somebody holding her was running around the house without her special footwear and then fell down the stairs bcz of injured feet and nobody noticed and there were no bandages on her feet either and if people want to call it negativity then so be it.

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanrima

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Totally agree with u!!! We love our show, dont we hav da r8 2 protest when evrythng in da show is going wrong?? Infct If is da platform 4 us 2 discuss our show. 
Y is dis negativity? Jst bcoz within a few dys our show has gone horibly wrong!! And dere should b immediate methods 2 mend it!!! Othrwise evrythng vl b lost.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

I saw what a mess it turned into Lyraa. You gave an explanation, yet it went way off topic. It was really wonderful on your part to actually sit and explain why you felt the negativity might affect us in return. You know boomerang effect! Loved your explanation. Was going to send a PM but got to say it right here. Smile

Addie07Kookiemonsterrima

Go to top