Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Does Anyone wonder why this negativity? (Page 4)

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged

I agree the negativity is because the show isn't what it was originally supposed to be. The show hasn't delivered what was promised. And I guess everyone should be allowed to give their honest opinions. These days the forum has gone on a 'stop negative' mission. I have no problem with people who want to praise the show but I guess others who have different opinions should also be allowed to make posts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099rini_katrima

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
The biggest bane of this forum is that a certain section of members think its their holy right to educate others on positivity and negativity. What they fail to realise that people connect with a show at a personal level. Some of us are way past our teens and dont indulge in herd mentality.

So it is simply a waste of time, telling others how they should feel about the show.

In LM's famous words- CUT IT!

Edited by Naach_Basanti - 06 September 2012 at 3:40am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099Maverick29CetroniaAmazingAmyIceflamesS.StephyvelanginiKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

actually the real memebrs who were the soul of the forum are now just  limited to the groups like dc /  crooner / redux .

they discuss all good and bad parts with  maturity ..

I LOVE IPKKND and i'm proud to be a fan . yes i have many problems with the show n story but i knw  every show has their set of problems .

i also crib when the anjali ficaso is on the peak .  

but yelling for the betterment and for creating mess on the forum r two diff things !

i love sarun/arshi we also ! but alas if u make an app post for barun solo sanayA fans yells BARUN is getting too much imporatnce or we r biased towards him AND  viceverca ! really ?

Sarun posts are hijacked  in the name of criticism !

this is wht is -vty .

Long live  ipkknd long live sarun/arshi 

well i absolutely refute the first lines
if every one makes a redux and chrooner that is an analysis of the episode then there would be nothing left in the forum
in my own thread if you read it each day it goes to many pages withot negativity
i often think here the TM is responsible to make a positive post ot at least neitral post and keep intervening to keep positivity
again those people exressing begativity are a different kind that is all
teir opinions are different
once when i came to the forum the same happened to khushi posts
it was asr and barun dominated
i was attacked
but i survived by following rules and standing up for what is my belief
all of us need to just remember never bash real people for the shiow
when that happens it is negative
everything else is a personal opinion
and i hate hijacking of posts too
let like minded people discuss their own subject
why hijack

rima , there are posts where i might not agree to u and viceverca but we do it  tht repecetfully !
it is not necessary if i like some thing u  would like too  and i should respect yr opinion  But  things are outa  control here i just landed on lyraa's posts and there is a fight poor subha  she still is managing her cool !

these things is as worse as wht cvs do to bring twists !  anyways Im still very hopefuly with ipkknd i'm sure the track are on the correct path to end the old lope holes b4 we have new panga !so hopefully n insha-Allah we will come back in top 5  soon God willing :)

Long live Ipkknd /Sarun/Arshi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

I agree the negativity is because the show isn't what it was originally supposed to be. The show hasn't delivered what was promised. And I guess everyone should be allowed to give their honest opinions. These days the forum has gone on a 'stop negative' mission. I have no problem with people who want to praise the show but I guess others who have different opinions should also be allowed to make posts.

yes it is a simple funda actually: live and let live

S.Stephy

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
my comment updated on page 1Party

rima

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

very true
today maverick was saying how he does not even feel the need to watch the show
do you know people like maverick are not serial watchers
if they got so addicted this show had something
same with me and you and all of us fighting here
but they failed to retain the likes of maverick and you and me

it's not only us
forget me i am not a trp audience
but many friends and relatives of mine who reside in cities where trp is considered have stopped watching the show and shifted to other shows at the same time slot
when asked what they said is this

i thought this was a love story but where is it and it is so confusing what's going on in there
so the other show is showing very good way of dealing with things
the girl is so brave and their promos are also catchy

not my dialogues but one of the viewer who used to watch the show and a member of IF before quitting it due to the bashing she got cause she dared to raise her voice against the nonsensical track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

S.StephyKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged

actually the real memebrs who were the soul of the forum are now just  limited to the groups like dc /  crooner / redux .

they discuss all good and bad parts with  maturity ..

I LOVE IPKKND and i'm proud to be a fan . yes i have many problems with the show n story but i knw  every show has their set of problems .

i also crib when the anjali ficaso is on the peak .  

but yelling for the betterment and for creating mess on the forum r two diff things !

i love sarun/arshi we also ! but alas if u make an app post for barun solo sanayA fans yells BARUN is getting too much imporatnce or we r biased towards him AND  viceverca ! really ?

Sarun posts are hijacked  in the name of criticism !

this is wht is -vty .

Long live  ipkknd long live sarun/arshi 

well i absolutely refute the first lines
if every one makes a redux and chrooner that is an analysis of the episode then there would be nothing left in the forum
in my own thread if you read it each day it goes to many pages withot negativity
i often think here the TM is responsible to make a positive post ot at least neitral post and keep intervening to keep positivity
again those people exressing begativity are a different kind that is all
teir opinions are different
once when i came to the forum the same happened to khushi posts
it was asr and barun dominated
i was attacked
but i survived by following rules and standing up for what is my belief
all of us need to just remember never bash real people for the shiow
when that happens it is negative
everything else is a personal opinion
and i hate hijacking of posts too
let like minded people discuss their own subject
why hijack

rima , there are posts where i might not agree to u and viceverca but we do it  tht repecetfully !
it is not necessary if i like some thing u  would like too  and i should respect yr opinion  But  things are outa  control here i just landed on lyraa's posts and there is a fight poor subha  she still is managing her cool !

these things is as worse as wht cvs do to bring twists !  anyways Im still very hopefuly with ipkknd i'm sure the track are on the correct path to end the old lope holes b4 we have new panga !so hopefully n insha-Allah we will come back in top 5  soon God willing :)

Long live Ipkknd /Sarun/Arshi 
i saw that post
it is a blood bath out there
but do you know the same lady khoobsoorath called me sick for nothing at all thst i said
see they have it in them too
so why shud they preach? i never replied to her but some of my friends gave it to her
and i saw the argument going on
somewhere they losing the point and getting personal
but i saw that people like maverick who only criticized the baby killing eing asked to chill
that was negative of a positive person
so who defines who is negative and who is positive?
this is all so confusing
best to leave such posts which i did after commentng

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyvelanginiNi1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

Hi Rima Di..!! What's up ??

Brilliant post Rima Di..!! Agreed completely..!!

The problem with few of the forum members is that they can't digest the facts. They intentionally want to be blind. They don't want to ACCEPT the fact. That's it.

The moment few sensible people analyse something sensible and if it is against their opinion, then the thread is automatically reported. Why ? Because they don't want to accept the FACT or a reality. As simple as that.

For an Example, People can't even think to post something against BS. Thread will be reported in maximum 20 minutes. Why ? Is he GOD ? He is an actor and playing a character of ASR. So if anyone is not satisfied with his acting he or she will write it here. What's wrong in that ? This is my POV. 

We have the pages here, We can read the title first and then open the post if it pleases us to read it further on that topic. 

If it is against your favorite character then don't open it. Simple. Why you are reporting it to MODS ? I find that funny actually. Simple way to ignore the FACTs..LOL

Those who are analysing the show or an episode are not free or jobless..Intellectuals according to their language, are definitely not free and have lots of important things to do in LIFE. 

They are putting their opinion on this forum because they also love this show passionately. 

As far as the show is concerned, yes CV's have screwed up the show big time. It is a SHIP without a RUDDER now. So what's wrong in mentioning that ?? 
It is as simple as that . 

At the end this show is a business for the channel and for the PH.

TRP is what matters at the end. So it is better to put your honest opinion on such platform. 

Atleast then CV's will realize the actual MESS..( I am just HOPING that )...
Cheers.Smile
nish this is my pet peeve too
if people don;t like a thread why go there
why comment
why report
just ignore
even if you comment have a healthy argument and leave
why get personal
why are people who like whatever they show 'positive' and why are we 'negative'

having said that i am strictly against personal bashing which is the only thing i consider negative

and yes this is a business
trps do matter
no one can deny it

Edited by rima - 06 September 2012 at 3:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyIceflamesabracadabrarini_katNi1234KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top