Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Does Anyone wonder why this negativity? (Page 3)

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Joined: 15 January 2008
Posts: 20525

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Did not miss a single episode till date.
Did not keep any appointment at 8 till date.

Downloaded all episodes till date.
Heard the songs used in IPKKND million times.
Read a spoiler trillion times.
Cried during the Holi episode.
Cried for the pain of a fictional character named Khushi.
Prayed that ArShi do not Mu each other more than I pray for myself.

This is what the show means to me.And it hurts me the most when I see this show is getting injured and not getting any treatment.I rant because I can not see  it hurt.I rant because I love it.I rant because I care.
Faraq Padta Hai Dammit.



The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CetroniaAmazingAmyIceflamesBreeeezyabracadabravelanginiNi1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Did not miss a single episode till date.
Did not keep any appointment at 8 till date.

Downloaded all episodes till date.
Heard the songs used in IPKKND million times.
Read a spoiler trillion times.
Cried during the Holi episode.
Cried for the pain of a fictional character named Khushi.
Prayed that ArShi do not Mu each other more than I pray for myself.

This is what the show means to me.And it hurts me the most when I see this show is getting injured and not getting any treatment.I rant because I can not see  it hurt.I rant because I love it.I rant because I care.
Faraq Padta Hai Dammit.



beautifull said
you made me so emotional with your comment

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Joined: 09 December 2011
Posts: 5291

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

everything you said is bang on true
 
i especially liked the last lines
as customers we are the king
we can hate or love a product and even reject it

rima

agree
customer is the king
and it's time people realise that

loyalty to a show is hard earned in these times as we get a new show every other day
ipk has achieved so many loyal viewers
why lose out on them

it would be more of a feat to retain the viewers than attracting them
they passed in attracting but failed miserably in retaining

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Joined: 23 April 2009
Posts: 13201

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
actually the real memebrs who were the soul of the forum are now just  limited to the groups like dc /  crooner / redux .

they discuss all good and bad parts with  maturity ..

 I LOVE IPKKND and i'm proud to be a fan . yes i have many problems with the show n story but i knw  every show has their set of problems .

i also crib when the anjali ficaso is on the peak .  

but yelling for the betterment and for creating mess on the forum r two diff things !

i love sarun/arshi we all do  ! but alas if u make an app post for barun solo sanayA fans yells BARUN is getting too much imporatnce or we r biased towards him AND  viceverca ! really ?

 Sarun posts are hijacked  in the name of criticism !u are pmed by people  calling u names !!!!

 this is wht is -vty .

 Long live  ipkknd long live sarun/arshi 




Edited by Mahamluvsght - 06 September 2012 at 3:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

Originally posted by rima

everything you said is bang on true
 
i especially liked the last lines
as customers we are the king
we can hate or love a product and even reject it

rima

agree
customer is the king
and it's time people realise that

loyalty to a show is hard earned in these times as we get a new show every other day
ipk has achieved so many loyal viewers
why lose out on them

it would be more of a feat to retain the viewers than attracting them
they passed in attracting but failed miserably in retaining
very true
today maverick was saying how he does not even feel the need to watch the show
do you know people like maverick are not serial watchers
if they got so addicted this show had something
same with me and you and all of us fighting here
but they failed to retain the likes of maverick and you and me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velanginiNi1234OmNaMaSteOm

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Joined: 07 November 2011
Posts: 17892

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
QUOTE=ItIsMyLife]Did not miss a single episode till date.
Did not keep any appointment at 8 till date.

Downloaded all episodes till date.
Heard the songs used in IPKKND million times.
Read a spoiler trillion times.
Cried during the Holi episode.
Cried for the pain of a fictional character named Khushi.
Prayed that ArShi do not Mu each other more than I pray for myself.

This is what the show means to me.And it hurts me the most when I see this show is getting injured and not getting any treatment.I rant because I can not see  it hurt.I rant because I love it.I rant because I care.
Faraq Padta Hai Dammit.



[/QUOTE

Clap
Hamein bhi farak padta hi dammit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234OmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Joined: 31 October 2011
Posts: 25045

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

actually the real memebrs who were the soul of the forum are now just  limited to the groups like dc /  crooner / redux .

they discuss all good and bad parts with  maturity ..

 I LOVE IPKKND and i'm proud to be a fan . yes i have many problems with the show n story but i knw  every show has their set of problems .

i also crib when the anjali ficaso is on the peak .  

but yelling for the betterment and for creating mess on the forum r two diff things !

i love sarun/arshi we also ! but alas if u make an app post for barun solo sanayA fans yells BARUN is getting too much imporatnce or we r biased towards him AND  viceverca ! really ?

 Sarun posts are hijacked  in the name of criticism !

 this is wht is -vty .

 Long live  ipkknd long live sarun/arshi 


well i absolutely refute the first lines
if every one makes a redux and chrooner that is an analysis of the episode then there would be nothing left in the forum
in my own thread if you read it each day it goes to many pages withot negativity
i often think here the TM is responsible to make a positive post ot at least neitral post and keep intervening to keep positivity
again those people exressing begativity are a different kind that is all
teir opinions are different
once when i came to the forum the same happened to khushi posts
it was asr and barun dominated
i was attacked
but i survived by following rules and standing up for what is my belief
all of us need to just remember never bash real people for the shiow
when that happens it is negative
everything else is a personal opinion
and i hate hijacking of posts too
let like minded people discuss their own subject
why hijack

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_00AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Joined: 09 December 2011
Posts: 5291

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Did not miss a single episode till date.
Did not keep any appointment at 8 till date.

Downloaded all episodes till date.
Heard the songs used in IPKKND million times.
Read a spoiler trillion times.
Cried during the Holi episode.
Cried for the pain of a fictional character named Khushi.
Prayed that ArShi do not Mu each other more than I pray for myself.

This is what the show means to me.And it hurts me the most when I see this show is getting injured and not getting any treatment.I rant because I can not see  it hurt.I rant because I love it.I rant because I care.
Faraq Padta Hai Dammit.




loved the way you put your thoughts
really hope people see our point of view

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOmCHIPPEDCUPrima

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SBB - ArHi ki wonder Car !! *Link added

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: tanthya   Replies: 74   Views: 10334

tanthya 74 10334 07 December 2011 at 6:29am by shybabe
no wonder...

Author: dragonet   Replies: 0   Views: 398

dragonet 0 398 28 November 2011 at 8:58am by dragonet
I wonder what Baruns wife calls him?

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 8   Views: 9155

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 8 9155 05 November 2011 at 9:27am by Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Too much negativity might spoil the show(For CVs)

Author: sharen04   Replies: 8   Views: 1370

sharen04 8 1370 19 October 2011 at 10:45am by nyxx
Negativity???

Author: Angels11   Replies: 4   Views: 775

Angels11 4 775 15 October 2011 at 9:15am by Starktastic

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index