Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Does Anyone wonder why this negativity? (Page 19)

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Very well written post Rima.
I watch IPK from the very first day, watched every episodes even when one of the leads were missing, but now it's simply dissappointing . Each and everything revolves around Anjali. A woman who is delusional, pampered, mad, selfish. She wins every time . All her wishes are fulfilled because she is considered the precious one.
On the other hand the GOOD and selfless one is always punished, humiliated, tortured to the extreme. She is simply UNLUCKY .
She also lost her parents when she was just a child, she had no Protective bro like Arnav to take care of her. She was brought up by a kind hearted family and her masi. She was never as rich as Anji to live in luxury . She had to work hard to help her family. She was humiliated by a rich man for no fault of hers. She had to still work for that very man to help her family. She was forced into a loveless marriage and on top of that she was abandoned by her family for whom she had to agree to this marriage. She had to go through Shyams lust for her, Arnavs manhandling, humiliation, in laws taunts and wrath everything. She even almost lost her life to save her so called hubby, but no one feels sympathy for her, but that spoiled Brat selfish Anjali.
What kind of message this CVs are trying to convey here?
And they Feel our attitude is negetive towards the show.I say the Writers attitude is negetive. He is teaching us to never become good person like Khushi. Its better to become selfish and lier like Anji, criminal like Shyam because they always win. Who would want to become selfless and good if they have to suffer like Khushi.
Stop this DI track immidiately CVS. It's irritating.
trina my buddy

take a bow

you deserve a standing ovation for this comment

you summed up khushi's pain very well

can you please make a post?

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

Oh My Goodness Rima, you go girl!!!  Loved this post and it rang loud and clear to so many of us.  You give voice to our heart's cry.  Very constructive, loved it 

Negativiity takes on many forms and sometimes it comes disguised.   Have you notice that stop bashing topics are outnumbering the bashing topic???  Is stop bashing, bashing also???  There is a very thin line between the two it seems to me!!
Have a good day...
thanks a lot

i was furious with some people calling others negative

wanted to put a stop to this
Frigate IF-Dazzler
Frigate
Frigate

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Well analysed,Rima. 

1: When the forced marriage took place in Feb., we were assured by the so called "insiders" that it would be short lived. God, that went onfor the entire period of the contract-6 months!!

2: Then, the comedy track was supposed to be a filler...

3: We were once again kept in the dark about Barun's absence; why could they just not trust their loyal viewers and issued a statement that BS would be gone for 2 months! Why the smoke screens; 11/28/45 days??

4: Then, the rumor mills started spreading "news" that the intense love story, redemption, remarriage were all in store and us foolish viewers started salivating!

Time and time again, they have let us down! Then, how can they expect us to support the trash they dish out mindlessly everyday? 
LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Edited by LadyLaLa - 07 September 2012 at 12:23pm

Go to top