Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Does Anyone wonder why this negativity? (Page 18)

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
very well said...absolutely true..u know I'm watching old IPK epis on YouTube n how much I feel for it !!! the magic is gone...they changed the director,creatives and the result is crap ! now watch it only for ArShi...I dont know whether it can gain back the old magic but I want it badly...but I wont lie if I say I still love it coz its still thousand percent better than other shows on SP..i'm comparing IPK with IPK...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

sreelu094 IF-Sizzlerz
sreelu094
sreelu094

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
VERY WELL SAIDClap

HIGHLY NEEDED POSTClap

REALLY WORTHY Clap

SOOO NICE Clap.UFF I'M STRUGGLING WITH LACK OF WORDSDisapprove

AGREE WITH U COMPLETELY  Thumbs Up Approve

HugHug

rima

coffeebeancat Senior Member
coffeebeancat
coffeebeancat

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged

superb post yes...they are sending us to a river. I can see ipkknd as a half boiled egg. 

superb post...! yes...! they are sending all of us to a river ride. I can see ipkknd as a half boiled egg. they never allow it to full boil.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diya33Afyarima

diya33 Senior Member
diya33
diya33

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

Hi Rima Di..!! What's up ??

Brilliant post Rima Di..!! Agreed completely..!!

The problem with few of the forum members is that they can't digest the facts. They intentionally want to be blind. They don't want to ACCEPT the fact. That's it.

The moment few sensible people analyse something sensible and if it is against their opinion, then the thread is automatically reported. Why ? Because they don't want to accept the FACT or a reality. As simple as that.

For an Example, People can't even think to post something against BS. Thread will be reported in maximum 20 minutes. Why ? Is he GOD ? He is an actor and playing a character of ASR. So if anyone is not satisfied with his acting he or she will write it here. What's wrong in that ? This is my POV. 

We have the pages here, We can read the title first and then open the post if it pleases us to read it further on that topic. 

If it is against your favorite character then don't open it. Simple. Why you are reporting it to MODS ? I find that funny actually. Simple way to ignore the FACTs..LOL

Those who are analysing the show or an episode are not free or jobless..Intellectuals according to their language, are definitely not free and have lots of important things to do in LIFE. 

They are putting their opinion on this forum because they also love this show passionately. 

As far as the show is concerned, yes CV's have screwed up the show big time. It is a SHIP without a RUDDER now. So what's wrong in mentioning that ?? 
It is as simple as that . 

At the end this show is a business for the channel and for the PH.

TRP is what matters at the end. So it is better to put your honest opinion on such platform. 

Atleast then CV's will realize the actual MESS..( I am just HOPING that )...
Cheers.Smile

Clap bold and clear post. 

rima

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Very well written post Rima.
I watch IPK from the very first day, watched every episodes even when one of the leads were missing, but now it's simply dissappointing . Each and everything revolves around Anjali. A woman who is delusional, pampered, mad, selfish. She wins every time . All her wishes are fulfilled because she is considered the precious one.
On the other hand the GOOD and selfless one is always punished, humiliated, tortured to the extreme. She is simply UNLUCKY .
She also lost her parents when she was just a child, she had no Protective bro like Arnav to take care of her. She was brought up by a kind hearted family and her masi. She was never as rich as Anji to live in luxury . She had to work hard to help her family. She was humiliated by a rich man for no fault of hers. She had to still work for that very man to help her family. She was forced into a loveless marriage and on top of that she was abandoned by her family for whom she had to agree to this marriage. She had to go through Shyams lust for her, Arnavs manhandling, humiliation, in laws taunts and wrath everything. She even almost lost her life to save her so called hubby, but no one feels sympathy for her, but that spoiled Brat selfish Anjali.
What kind of message this CVs are trying to convey here?
And they Feel our attitude is negetive towards the show.I say the Writers attitude is negetive. He is teaching us to never become good person like Khushi. Its better to become selfish and lier like Anji, criminal like Shyam because they always win. Who would want to become selfless and good if they have to suffer like Khushi.
Stop this DI track immidiately CVS. It's irritating.

Edited by trina2010 - 06 September 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Breeeezyrima

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Very well said, Rima!

rima

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Oh My Goodness Rima, you go girl!!!  Loved this post and it rang loud and clear to so many of us.  You give voice to our heart's cry.  Very constructive, loved it 

Negativiity takes on many forms and sometimes it comes disguised.   Have you notice that stop bashing topics are outnumbering the bashing topic???  Is stop bashing, bashing also???  There is a very thin line between the two it seems to me!!
Have a good day...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Afyarima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu094

VERY WELL SAIDClap

HIGHLY NEEDED POSTClap

REALLY WORTHY Clap

SOOO NICE Clap.UFF I'M STRUGGLING WITH LACK OF WORDSDisapprove