Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Does Anyone wonder why this negativity? (Page 10)

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Kookie Darling -

I got the hidden meaning yara...

U r so smart yara...

Ab i got the hidden meaning that doesn't mean ki ye hi hoga ...

ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Iceflamesvijji12-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmOnepoundChicKookiemonsterrima

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I feel the real impact of us would be when we can actually have an audience with the PH and blast them with our questions and reactions. Am wondering if we will ever get to do that and how. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ni1234

Hi Rima Di..!! What's up ??

Brilliant post Rima Di..!! Agreed completely..!!

The problem with few of the forum members is that they can't digest the facts. They intentionally want to be blind. They don't want to ACCEPT the fact. That's it.

The moment few sensible people analyse something sensible and if it is against their opinion, then the thread is automatically reported. Why ? Because they don't want to accept the FACT or a reality. As simple as that.

For an Example, People can't even think to post something against BS. Thread will be reported in maximum 20 minutes. Why ? Is he GOD ? He is an actor and playing a character of ASR. So if anyone is not satisfied with his acting he or she will write it here. What's wrong in that ? This is my POV. 

We have the pages here, We can read the title first and then open the post if it pleases us to read it further on that topic. 

If it is against your favorite character then don't open it. Simple. Why you are reporting it to MODS ? I find that funny actually. Simple way to ignore the FACTs..LOL

Those who are analysing the show or an episode are not free or jobless..Intellectuals according to their language, are definitely not free and have lots of important things to do in LIFE. 

They are putting their opinion on this forum because they also love this show passionately. 

As far as the show is concerned, yes CV's have screwed up the show big time. It is a SHIP without a RUDDER now. So what's wrong in mentioning that ?? 
It is as simple as that . 

At the end this show is a business for the channel and for the PH.

TRP is what matters at the end. So it is better to put your honest opinion on such platform. 

Atleast then CV's will realize the actual MESS..( I am just HOPING that )...
Cheers.Smile

An equally brilliant comment Nishu. Most of us juggle between work/studies and IPK forum not to create issues or cause an uproar but for the cvs to know what's really our reaction regarding their tracks. I'm sure they know it too. We love the show too much to let it go down. That's the point. We are trying to make ourselves heard.

People should stop taking digs ( that i believe is the only reason everyone digresses and indulges in real bad personal attacks ). If that kind of sarcasm is kept apart, i don't see why it should turn into a war zone.

Honest opinion does not harm but only benefits. Yeah, the way it is put across makes a huge difference. Cvs need to know what's happening with their audience. I'm hoping they realize the same Nishu Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesNi1234OmNaMaSteOmrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged

Kookie Darling -

U r so smart yara...

ROFL

what yaara.
Thnks yaara.
U knw hw mch I lke to b Blair Waldorf.
tc, bye, enjoy.
IPK ROXX.

Edited by kookie2020 - 06 September 2012 at 5:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IceflamesNi1234OmNaMaSteOmrima

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Kookie Darling -

U r so smart yara...

ROFL

what yaara.
Thnks yaara.
U knw hw mch I lke to b Blair Waldorf.
tc, bye, enjoy.
IPK ROXX.

follow me on facebook yaara...

If u will follow then only I will tel u the next hidden meaning...

Tc

IPK rocksss

ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra2011

The problem with few of the forum members is that they can't digest the facts. They intentionally want to be blind. They don't want to ACCEPT the fact. That's it.

The moment few sensible people analyse something sensible and if it is against their opinion, then the thread is automatically reported. Why ? Because they don't want to accept the FACT or a reality. As simple as that.

For an Example, People can't even think to post something against BS. Thread will be reported in maximum 20 minutes. Why ? Is he GOD ? He is an actor and playing a character of ASR. So if anyone is not satisfied with his acting he or she will write it here. What's wrong in that ? This is my POV. 

We have the pages here, We can read the title first and then open the post if it pleases us to read it further on that topic. 

If it is against your favorite character then don't open it. Simple. Why you are reporting it to MODS ? I find that funny actually. Simple way to ignore the FACTs..LOL

Those who are analysing the show or an episode are not free or jobless..Intellectuals according to their language, are definitely not free and have lots of important things to do in LIFE. 

They are putting their opinion on this forum because they also love this show passionately. 

As far as the show is concerned, yes CV's have screwed up the show big time. It is a SHIP without a RUDDER now. So what's wrong in mentioning that ?? 

TRP is what matters at the end. So it is better to put your honest opinion on such platform. 

Cheers.Smile

An equally brilliant comment Nishu. Most of us juggle between work/studies and IPK forum not to create issues or cause an uproar but for the cvs to know what's really our reaction regarding their tracks. I'm sure they know it too. We love the show too much to let it go down. That's the point. We are trying to make ourselves heard.

People should stop taking digs ( that i believe is the only reason everyone digresses and indulges in real bad personal attacks ). If that kind of sarcasm is kept apart, i don't see why it should turn into a war zone.

Honest opinion does not harm but only benefits. Yeah, the way it is put across makes a huge difference. Cvs need to know what's happening with their audience. I'm hoping they realize the same Nishu Smile

to the point chaitu..:)

very well explained..:)

Hug

abracadabraOmNaMaSteOmrima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Aimz-

Originally posted by -Aimz-

I would wish to give all those who term us as "bashers" a message:

I appreciate the Optimism that runs in your blood instead of red blood cells. I really do. But it's not the same for all of us. Yet we have the same love for the show running in our blood like you do.

Why would we waste our time cribbing about a show we don't like?
Why would we waste our anger on what we think of as a trivial matter?
Why would we waste our brain cells analyzing and depicting something which we don't give a damn about?

Oh yes. The famous a-fan-in-need-is-a-fan-indeed argument. For your kind information, these people who are ranting every day are still sticking by it. Their approach it different, they tend not to just digest nonsense in the name of fandom, but try their best to request the team to drill some sense into it.

Aren't they, at the end of the day, better fans? If the show improves because of them, aren't they, I repeat, better fans?

I rest my case.

In red, Just wanted to say Hello hi Yaara.
Very good kostins yaara.
Ipkknd roxx.
Follow me on facebook then I will give the answers Yaara.
Jai Maata Di, Lets Roxxx.
Tc, bye

Tfs!
But plxxx tellz me this pleex. U ddnt answr PM 2.
Wll Shyamli almst kixx be intrruptd by Dadi?
Plxx.

Thnkz. U rck! Shyamli rckzz.

Are yaara.
Wil u b abl 2 sleep tonight if I dont give my Hint?
Wht Yaara.
You knw I cant resist sme ass kissing yaara.
So , I wil tel U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shyam and Anjali will live happily ever after but there will be a new trck coming.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It will be called as "THAALI KI SAUT ".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Poojali ki thali ki saut will be  Shyam !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hpe I hv answer all you quetion.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But remember what I have said , does not mean that it will happen,
It will happen but it might not happen the way you want it to happen.
Dekhna hai to dekho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Itne paise mein itna hi milega!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tc, enjoy.
Jai mata di,lets Roxx.
IPKKND roxx.
TRP ko goli maaro.

I want 1000 facebook likes.

LOL you guys are hilarious. ;)

OmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterrima

abracadabra IF-Rockerz
abracadabra
abracadabra

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chaitra2011

Cheers.Smile

to the point chaitu..:)

very well explained..:)

Hug

A big Hug back at you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ni1234rima

Go to top