Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ni1234

Hi Rima Di..!! What's up ??

Brilliant post Rima Di..!! Agreed completely..!!

The problem with few of the forum members is that they can't digest the facts. They intentionally want to be blind. They don't want to ACCEPT the fact. That's it.

The moment few sensible people analyse something sensible and if it is against their opinion, then the thread is automatically reported. Why ? Because they don't want to accept the FACT or a reality. As simple as that.

For an Example, People can't even think to post something against BS. Thread will be reported in maximum 20 minutes. Why ? Is he GOD ? He is an actor and playing a character of ASR. So if anyone is not satisfied with his acting he or she will write it here. What's wrong in that ? This is my POV. 

We have the pages here, We can read the title first and then open the post if it pleases us to read it further on that topic. 

If it is against your favorite character then don't open it. Simple. Why you are reporting it to MODS ? I find that funny actually. Simple way to ignore the FACTs..😆

Those who are analysing the show or an episode are not free or jobless..Intellectuals according to their language, are definitely not free and have lots of important things to do in LIFE. 

They are putting their opinion on this forum because they also love this show passionately. 

As far as the show is concerned, yes CV's have screwed up the show big time. It is a SHIP without a RUDDER now. So what's wrong in mentioning that ?? 
It is as simple as that . 

At the end this show is a business for the channel and for the PH.

TRP is what matters at the end. So it is better to put your honest opinion on such platform. 

Atleast then CV's will realize the actual MESS..( I am just HOPING that )...
Cheers.😊

nish this is my pet peeve too
if people don;t like a thread why go there
why comment
why report
just ignore
even if you comment have a healthy argument and leave
why get personal
why are people who like whatever they show 'positive' and why are we 'negative'

having said that i am strictly against personal bashing which is the only thing i consider negative

and yes this is a business
trps do matter
no one can deny it
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

The biggest bane of this forum is that a certain section of members think its their holy right to educate others on positivity and negativity. What they fail to realise that people connect with a show at a personal level. Some of us are way past our teens and dont indulge in herd mentality.

So it is simply a waste of time, telling others how they should feel about the show.

In LM's famous words- CUT IT!

i loved the last lines and your comment
yes we are too old to be educated😊
Dandelion. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Some people here are overreacting on the posts! Trust me its hell annoying! 

They say "We love our show nothing is wrong and blah blahh"  Come on! Are they blind or what? 

And yeah your posts are really well written and I love all your posts! All are needed in this forum! Badly needed!
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
 and about the groups rima  even i tht we should not get our selves restricted to one set or 2 but i have been prooved wrong  ..

i made barun's app thread i was called names  i made sarun app threads   i was again called names !

u go n post any thing positive u are given a lecture  or made fun of so whts the point ?

atleast  the groups have MATURED  and DECENt memebrs  who discuss things  in a manner by keeping the docurum of the forum !

every one here things he  knws better then other I knw so many here who are in direct touch with the cvs and channel even the actors  but they KEEP QUIET and discuss things normally  with their povs of positive and -ve .

so  sin't it better to be  part of such groups cuz outside forum dosnt  even knw the meaning of criticism and decency ( no offence to any one )

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunliciousGal

They say "We love our show nothing is wrong and blah blahh"  Come on! Are they blind or what? 

And yeah your posts are really well written and I love all your posts! All are needed in this forum! Badly needed!

thanks about the post
this 'i love the show' and 'i believe in the cvs' is fine
so far as they don't get in our path who say things are not fine
it is like then they have the ostrich attitude and attack us in the name of negativity
Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

Did not miss a single episode till date.
Did not keep any appointment at 8 till date.

Downloaded all episodes till date.
Heard the songs used in IPKKND million times.
Read a spoiler trillion times.
Cried during the Holi episode.
Cried for the pain of a fictional character named Khushi.
Prayed that ArShi do not Mu each other more than I pray for myself.

This is what the show means to me.And it hurts me the most when I see this show is getting injured and not getting any treatment.I rant because I can not see  it hurt.I rant because I love it.I rant because I care.
Faraq Padta Hai Dammit.

Beautifully put❤️.
Yes i rant because i care.
i rant because i want it to be brilliant as it once was
i rant because i believe it has potential and it can come back.
if i didnt care then i wouldnt waste my time and energy here.
if didnt care i would've moved on ages ago.
still if i am here it means i do care very very much
nashnini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

People are not mad to bash a show they love

People are not dumb to come and rant in a forum when they have friends
People are not delusional that there is something wrong with the show when things are going fine.
The so called intellectuals who are ranting are not jobless too...

Look at the show from Feb

A forced marriage happened
Comedy followed with a few scenes of hate
Swami track happened
GH track happened
Kidnap track happened
2 months without the lead happened
Shyam's full exposure did not happen
Arnav and Khushi's most anticipated remarriage did not happen
Redemption did not happen (for those who sort it)

How many disappointments for loyal fans
How much of patience tests
How many trials and tribulations...

I applaud IPK fans for resilience, for standing by the show and still not giving up despite the negativity and disappointment and ranting

Now tell me where would you find such fans and how negative are these fans who even pray for low trps just to get their show higher

Although that is dangerous, everyone has their own way of approaching things

When a child trips, some mothers pick them up and carry
Some mothers warn them and teach them how to walk
And some mothers encourage them to walk and trip but learn...

So stop this negativity in the name of negativity

People turning negative are just as much in love with the show and it is their positive attitude that they still stick around

HI ,
SUPPOSEDLY THE NEW WRITER IS FRM THE EKTA KAPOOR CAMP...IF THINGS ARE TO BE BELIEVED...THEN I GUESS THINGS / SITUATIONS WILL NOT CHANGE...BEC EKTA SERIAL ARE ALWAYS NEGATIVE...FULL OF DECEIT / BIGAMY / EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIRS / ILLEGITIMATE KIDS N NO PROPER STABLE RELATIONSHIPS...SO I GUESS WE WILL BE SUBJECTED TO ALLTHIS NONSENSE AND MORE...

FEELING EXTREMELY LET DOWN... AFTER A LONG TIME ..INFACT IN YEARS I STARTED WATCHIING A SHOW I LIKED AND THOUGHT WAS DIFFERENT AND POSITIVE...BUT 😭 

SIMPLY CANT U/STAND WHY THEY ARE HELL  BENT ON TAKING SUCH A FANTASTIC SHOW DOWNHILL...😕 
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

and about the groups rima  even i tht we should not get our selves restricted to one set or 2 but i have been prooved wrong  ..

i made barun's app thread i was called names  i made sarun app threads   i was again called names !

u go n post any thing positive u are given a lecture  or made fun of so whts the point ?

atleast  the groups have MATURED  and DECENt memebrs  who discuss things  in a manner by keeping the docurum of the forum !

every one here things he  knws better then other I knw so many here who are in direct touch with the cvs and channel even the actors  but they KEEP QUIET and discuss things normally  with their povs of positive and -ve .

so  sin't it better to be  part of such groups cuz outside forum dosnt  even knw the meaning of criticism and decency ( no offence to any one )

i see your frustration

but as a TM i will just say one thing

just ignore such things

I find only that helps

I even get pms from people attacking me

but i gently tell them 'bro that is your opinion. dont shove it down my throat'
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunliciousGal

i dont agree respectfully !

just because we praise the show we r blind? just because we stilltry to look at the positive side n have faith in the show makers we r blind ?

well each to its own or maybe i'm again in a wrong post !
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

i see your frustration

but as a TM i will just say one thing

just ignore such things

I find only that helps

I even get pms from people attacking me

but i gently tell them 'bro that is your opinion. dont shove it down my throat'

i knw thts wht i am doing  Ignore but i couldn't just resist to post the other side of the stry wht we call-vty !