Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

The fine line between sensitivity & stupidity (Page 4)

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

When Shyam comes back they will all see his true colours.

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
my personal view, I think Khushi didn't ask for Shyam's return. She just asked for one meeting between Anjali and Shyam so that they can grieve over their lost child and they can have a closure. For a girl who thinks from her heart, this is very logical thing to say. When Arnav is about to enter the hospital room, Khushi clearly says that we will take care of Di. She never said that we need to call Shyam back. But the moment Arnav gives his reservations about Shyam, she quickly agrees and says what he thinks is the best. So it is not stupidity but her dil se thinking that is reason for her saying that. 
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krani

Same mistakes made too often are called habits. 

She made an error in judgement once - all okay. 

She made the same error in judgment again - Okay

Now she is making the same error in judgement by believing the man who lied in front of her to the whole family, called her shameless, characterless woman, made her out to be the "other woman", made her out to be someone who lusts after others' husbands, a gold digger, tried killing her husband, pretended to be single, got engaged to her, grabbed a hold of her and didn't let go, to be good and a changed man- Not Okay. 
I mean Shyam insulting her character - I would still say it was Shyam's problem..

But Shyam clearly telling his intentions during kidnapping track.. .and Khushi forgetting all that and thinking that he can change - not ok.. that's what I really feel...
lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
hay babes!...Big smile
well i think kushi spoke for anjali...but i loved when she accepted what arnav said...thank god she stop argiving
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chinky-

I agree with you.. Nice post.
Thanks ! Smile
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

I might be in the minority...but I did not find the scene as stupid!!

All she said was we should let Shyam meet Di ONCE...She did not ask him to bring Shyam in the house forever...all she wants at this time is to bring some calmness for "DI"...for them to share the pain of their mutual loss...she has no idea that Shyam  is behind the death of his own child. 

I donno why, but I have feeling that this time, it will be Anjali, who will bring out the truth of Shyam...she needs a jolt and severe eye opener, that will happen when she herself sees Shyam's evilness...I know it is HIGH HOPES...par ummed pe duniya qayam hai!!!

My concern is when she said that "Shyam might have changed because of the loss of baby".. My problem is really her ability to be optimistic.. they shouldn't strech that too far.. that's when there are chances that her character will cross the line..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shish15

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndholic

Originally posted by chochu15

I might be in the minority...but I did not find the scene as stupid!!

All she said was we should let Shyam meet Di ONCE...She did not ask him to bring Shyam in the house forever...all she wants at this time is to bring some calmness for "DI"...for them to share the pain of their mutual loss...she has no idea that Shyam  is behind the death of his own child. 

I donno why, but I have feeling that this time, it will be Anjali, who will bring out the truth of Shyam...she needs a jolt and severe eye opener, that will happen when she herself sees Shyam's evilness...I know it is HIGH HOPES...par ummed pe duniya qayam hai!!!

My concern is when she said that "Shyam might have changed because of the loss of baby".. My problem is really her ability to be optimistic.. they shouldn't strech that too far.. that's when there are chances that her character will cross the line..

I hope, nothing like this happens...but still feel that this was just a one scene thing...to show Khushi being Khushi...I am backing on the last dialogue...that if Arnav thinks Shyam will never change then she accepts it...
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tptwi

Khushi doesn't think... no one thinks... that someone can be so low as to kill their own child! Loosing a kid causes tremendous pain that could indeed change anyone. Shaym's one act has brought his character to a whole new and disgusting level. I dont blame Khushi for thinking he might have changed! People need to stop bashing her. In the end, she agreed that he didn't change...she trusts Arnav's judgement and she will always support him. 
I am not bashing.. I am just commenting how delicately CVs will need to handle her character.. Its really tough to balance these emotional traits like thinking with her heart, trusting instinct, being optimistic, being protective, being sacrificing..and what not..

Hence there are these fine lines which need to be dealt with very carefully.

The reason for this post is to understand if my thinking is in the right direction.

I agree, with this act, Shyam has been brought to a new "low". We will need to wait and watch how it plays out.

Go to top