Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you.. Nice post.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I might be in the minority...but I did not find the scene as stupid!!

All she said was we should let Shyam meet Di ONCE...She did not ask him to bring Shyam in the house forever...all she wants at this time is to bring some calmness for "DI"...for them to share the pain of their mutual loss...she has no idea that Shyam  is behind the death of his own child. 

I donno why, but I have feeling that this time, it will be Anjali, who will bring out the truth of Shyam...she needs a jolt and severe eye opener, that will happen when she herself sees Shyam's evilness...I know it is HIGH HOPES...par ummed pe duniya qayam hai!!!

tptwi thumbnail
Khushi doesn't think... no one thinks... that someone can be so low as to kill their own child! Loosing a kid causes tremendous pain that could indeed change anyone. Shaym's one act has brought his character to a whole new and disgusting level. I dont blame Khushi for thinking he might have changed! People need to stop bashing her. In the end, she agreed that he didn't change...she trusts Arnav's judgement and she will always support him. 
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndholic

</div>
<div>

@bold

About Anjali making the decision - I feel that CVs are consistent with the protective trait of the characters.. Both Khushi and Arnav have protective nature.. both of them will manipulate the situation so that they can protect their loved ones..So I am still ok with them hiding the details of Shyam truth and somehow trying to convince Anjali that she need to learn to live without him.. Its just an immature way of dealing by adults in the house.. but may be they are aware of how "child-like" Anjali can be and hence they are being over-protective.

In principal I agree that she should be allowed to make her own decision and then learn to live with the consequences.. but I have seen this happening in many families where the girls are protected -- tooo much... 😡

- About Khushi exposing the truth.. they have really done injustice to her character by showing her lying at every possible opportunity.. You know.. I have now forgotten that fearless Khushi - who actually worshipped truth... I wish wish they bring her back...

I take your point about their protectiveness, though it is not doing anyone any good. In fact they are playing into the hands of the creep, who is getting away with even murder.
By the way i have still not understood why Shyam wants to come back into the house?

I so wish they would make khushi and ASR work quietly behind the scenes to expose the creep for who he is, instead of destroying Khushi's character n this way.

Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

When Shyam comes back they will all see his true colours.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
my personal view, I think Khushi didn't ask for Shyam's return. She just asked for one meeting between Anjali and Shyam so that they can grieve over their lost child and they can have a closure. For a girl who thinks from her heart, this is very logical thing to say. When Arnav is about to enter the hospital room, Khushi clearly says that we will take care of Di. She never said that we need to call Shyam back. But the moment Arnav gives his reservations about Shyam, she quickly agrees and says what he thinks is the best. So it is not stupidity but her dil se thinking that is reason for her saying that. 
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Krani

Same mistakes made too often are called habits. 

She made an error in judgement once - all okay. 

She made the same error in judgment again - Okay

Now she is making the same error in judgement by believing the man who lied in front of her to the whole family, called her shameless, characterless woman, made her out to be the "other woman", made her out to be someone who lusts after others' husbands, a gold digger, tried killing her husband, pretended to be single, got engaged to her, grabbed a hold of her and didn't let go, to be good and a changed man- Not Okay. 

I mean Shyam insulting her character - I would still say it was Shyam's problem..

But Shyam clearly telling his intentions during kidnapping track.. .and Khushi forgetting all that and thinking that he can change - not ok.. that's what I really feel...
lolly143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hay babes!...😃
well i think kushi spoke for anjali...but i loved when she accepted what arnav said...thank god she stop argiving
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chinky-

I agree with you.. Nice post.

Thanks ! 😊
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: chochu15

I might be in the minority...but I did not find the scene as stupid!!

All she said was we should let Shyam meet Di ONCE...She did not ask him to bring Shyam in the house forever...all she wants at this time is to bring some calmness for "DI"...for them to share the pain of their mutual loss...she has no idea that Shyam  is behind the death of his own child. 

I donno why, but I have feeling that this time, it will be Anjali, who will bring out the truth of Shyam...she needs a jolt and severe eye opener, that will happen when she herself sees Shyam's evilness...I know it is HIGH HOPES...par ummed pe duniya qayam hai!!!

My concern is when she said that "Shyam might have changed because of the loss of baby".. My problem is really her ability to be optimistic.. they shouldn't strech that too far.. that's when there are chances that her character will cross the line..