Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mayukatta

reasoning?? logic??

all these words are aliens for our cv's..
 so dont expect tings like these from them..
 there is no logic.. its just a scene..
wrongly choosen..

Well. I do understand balancing logic, entertainment, drama, TRP is really tough.. and sometimes they probably need to contract or sabotage the character only to create uproar in the community and create buzz.. coz we talk about it and that shows how passionate we are about each character..

Oh ! Why am I protecting them..

But this post is really about the fine line.. and not bashing..
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree...

Even I thought the same. When Khushi gave chances to Shyam initially, one could excuse her for being naive. But she has seen that Shyam has proved her wrong and she has faced dire consequences because of it. She has seen that Shyam could stoop to kidnapping and attempting murder. I can't see why she would still think of giving chances; instead I would have preferred to see her getting worried about everyone's safety on hearing Anjali and daadi wanting to bring Shyam back...

Edit: Btw, seems more like CVs weren't paying attention to the lack of logic in Khushi's reaction...

Edited by S.Stephy - 11 years ago
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaargind

yup...bt Kushi s kushi..she s 2 pure to understand d term called Nautanki(though she s PG holder in it..in good sense)... i think she has improved nw..she agreed to Arnav immediately after his talk...bt 2 whom r we complaining.cvz???...dey hd gone 2 dekna hi to dekho mode...

Ha ha.. true.. but still sharing helps !! 😉
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree every1 is loosing their brains on d show
Japonica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkkndholic

This is not a bashing post.. but want to make it thought provoking.. So look forward to discussing it with you all..

</div>
After yesterday's episode, I really felt like asking this.. If there is a similar post - MODS - please close this.

I can understand that Khushi thinks by heart.

And hence it probably is quite natural for her to expect that Shyam will change.

While I give her credit that she voiced her opinion ONLY in front of ASR.. it made me feel that it was very stupid of her to expect Shyam to change - after ALL that she has gone through or witnessed.

There is a fine line between being sensitive and being stupid.

When she expected Shyam to change - the first few times, I attributed that to her sensitive nature.. but now.. I feel they should show that she learnt the lesson and ideally should be convinced that Shyam will not change..

The reason I feel its important that CVs respect the fine line is because when Shyam is back @ home, they should show Khushi exposing Shyam's intentions.. they should not show her to be accepting / doing anything for Di's sake - even when she knows that Shyam hasn't changed..

<div>What do you feel friends?

Exactly!

The cvs are making Khushi straddle the fine line between stupidity and sensitivity. My cynical and tired soul feels this is again to focus on the sister and the woman playing the role.

Nevertheless, I in a sense agree with Khushi and that is because Anjali should be allowed to make her own decisions regarding her relationship with her husband. I wish the cvs would make this the reason for Khushi asking the creep to be brought back.
Instead we're given the impression the she is naive and stupid enough to believe that the creep has changed.

She should tell ASR that every woman has the right to make decisions regarding her life, ASR cannot live his sister's life, he can only be there for her when she needs him.

]And then as you say expose the truth about Shyam to everyone. Anjali will then have to learn to live with the consequences of the choices she makes in her blind love and dependency on her creep of a husband. At this point she should be allowed to make her choice.

That is the old fearless Khushi who would see the truth in every situation and would not hesitate in saying it. Instead, the cvs have once again meddled with her character.

If the cvs do this for Khushi, they would have redeemed themselves for the way they have ruined the show in the last 3 months.Edited by Japonica - 11 years ago
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: shameshame

agree but you are being too nice! its downright ridiculous that she can possibly think that the death of the child of the women he told her clearly meant nothing to him, the man who kidnapped and tried to murder her husband for his wealth and then tried to kill her can possibly change.

She's an idiot if she does. really pathetic and complete drivel as plot line. The only redeeming feature ij the show at present is Arnav. Hope to god he stands up to his sister. If she asked for poison so she could kill herself he wouldn't give it to her Shyam is poison and that is how he should respond

True. I agree with the intensity with which you feel about her character. and hence it hurts.. coz it was developed very well for quite long and then suddenly lost track...😕
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I agree...

Even I thought the same. When Khushi gave chances to Shyam initially, one could excuse her for being naive. But she has seen that Shyam has proved her wrong and she has faced dire consequences because of it. She has seen that Shyam could stoop to kidnapping and attempting murder. I can't see why she would still think of giving chances; instead I would have preferred to see her getting worried about everyone's safety on hearing Anjali and daadi wanting to bring Shyam back...

Edit: Btw, seems more like CVs weren't paying attention to the lack of logic in Khushi's reaction...

Seriously.. I mean ideally she should suspect that Shyam might have caused the accident.. 👏👏 Edited by ipkkndholic - 11 years ago
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

Agree every1 is loosing their brains on d show

I feel the right balance of sensitivity and instict - both characteristic of Khuhi's character - should be maintained.. and they have a winner there !!
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Same mistakes made too often are called habits. 

She made an error in judgement once - all okay. 

She made the same error in judgment again - Okay

Now she is making the same error in judgement by believing the man who lied in front of her to the whole family, called her shameless, characterless woman, made her out to be the "other woman", made her out to be someone who lusts after others' husbands, a gold digger, tried killing her husband, pretended to be single, got engaged to her, grabbed a hold of her and didn't let go, to be good and a changed man- Not Okay. 
Edited by Krani - 11 years ago
ipkkndholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Japonica

Exactly!

The cvs are making Khushi straddle the fine line between stupidity and sensitivity. My cynical and tired soul feels this is again to focus on the sister and the woman playing the role.

Nevertheless, I in a sense agree with Khushi and that is because Anjali should be allowed to make her own decisions regarding her relationship with her husband. I wish the cvs would make this the reason for Khushi asking the creep to be brought back.
Instead we're given the impression the she is naive and stupid enough to believe that the creep has changed.

She should tell ASR that every woman has the right to make decisions regarding her life, ASR cannot live his sister's life, he can only be there for her when she needs him.

]And then as you say expose the truth about Shyam to everyone. Anjali will then have to learn to live with the consequences of the choices she makes in her blind love and dependency on her creep of a husband. At this point she should be allowed to make her choice.

That is the old fearless Khushi who would see the truth in every situation and would not hesitate in saying it. Instead, the cvs have once again meddled with her character.

If the cvs do this for Khushi, they would have redeemed themselves for the way they have ruined the show in the last 3 months.

@bold

About Anjali making the decision - I feel that CVs are consistent with the protective trait of the characters.. Both Khushi and Arnav have protective nature.. both of them will manipulate the situation so that they can protect their loved ones..So I am still ok with them hiding the details of Shyam truth and somehow trying to convince Anjali that she need to learn to live without him.. Its just an immature way of dealing by adults in the house.. but may be they are aware of how "child-like" Anjali can be and hence they are being over-protective.

In principal I agree that she should be allowed to make her own decision and then learn to live with the consequences.. but I have seen this happening in many families where the girls are protected -- tooo much... 😡

- About Khushi exposing the truth.. they have really done injustice to her character by showing her lying at every possible opportunity.. You know.. I have now forgotten that fearless Khushi - who actually worshipped truth... I wish wish they bring her back...