India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Purvi is now officially "The Other Woman"

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Now that Arjun has married Ovi.. It makes their relationship legitimate and binding before society and the almighty.. So where does Purvi stand amongst them... Well she has now successfully become " The Other Woman"

No matter how evil Ovi might be or how unworthy of Arjun.. And no matter how mahaaan aatma purvi is ... The Other Woman will never be accepted in society and will always be looked down upon.. Society will always sympathize with the married woman!

So what Ekta has managed to successfully kill every essence of Arvi.. And pavitra Rishta between them was destroyed... The true PRishta is now between Arjun and Ovi.!!! The two like every other couple in the universe will need to dish out their differences and try to compromise in their marriage !!

Tomorrow even if Arvi reunion is on the plates it holds no value because then Purvi will officially be a home wrecker.. Arjun will be a looser and a cheater...So where will there be any meaning to ARVI??

Arvi damage is now irrreversable..

Arjun and Ovi have legitimized their relationship and that's it!!!!!

Purvi woman!!! She is now going to be the evil character if she is ever a reason to ruin a marriage.. She did not legitimize her relationship with Arjun when she could and now in the future she has no right to snatch ovi's right to her legally wedded husband!!!!!

Go away Purvi!!! And Arjun stick to your principals and values and make it happen with OVI.. Your new Pavitra Rishta starts here...

Obviously I will not be sticking around to see Arjun and Ovi falling in love but in all honesty that's how this show shld move on... Because it's morally the right way!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angelz6ampliphypurethoughtSudhaSangeetshermaAshlaikaMagicalPariswathi_swaronAfss_94

ampliphy Goldie
ampliphy
ampliphy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Purvi will not  come out of this looking good in any light.  She is ruinned.

I'm more upset that she thinks ok to be second wife.  A tarnished second wife.  The mistress/home wrecker that married her sisters husband.  She thought society was whisperin about her before being a middle class girl marrying a rich man for his money?  They will call her out to her face when this goes down.  It doesn't matter if Arjun was her love and loved her and only married the sister for her.  When you have to explain your story to everyone you meet and prove that you are not a homewreck you are living a lie.  You are trying to justify the wrong you have done.  

I hope Purvi has fun being bashed by society now, when her stupidity really catches up with her.  And don't think Punni and Ovi will let her stupidity go unnoticed when Arjun divorces Ovi and marries Purvi.  Pregnant or not.

Edited by ampliphy - 06 September 2012 at 5:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001Ashlaikabonibright

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
 if purvi wanted to sacrifise her love than why did she kept telling arjun that he should never ever leave her. n even promised that she will be always with him... Dead  Angry Angry

i will be happy if arjun and purvi have married beforeEmbarrassed arjun and ovi's marriage Ouch... thats my last hope to get back to PR...  ekta and her cvs need to understand that majority of the people left the show coz of sushant n seperation of manav and archana...   n after that she introduced arvi which made many of them to get hooked back to the show now  majority of them have also even left coz of arvi seperationDead ...  i just dnt care what they are going to show in maha episode... Shocked   

Edited by crazygirl4u - 06 September 2012 at 5:32am
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
COME ON GUYS if purvi 2nd wife then no problem from society coz remember ovis engagement ,,everybody witnessed but when truth come out then finished and arjun purvi engagement and everybody knows it ,,no body remember about ovi so if purvi 2nd then no body will not remember  ovi so plz relax 
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

COME ON GUYS if purvi 2nd wife then no problem from society coz remember ovis engagement ,,everybody witnessed but when truth come out then finished and arjun purvi engagement and everybody knows it ,,no body remember about ovi so if purvi 2nd then no body will not remember  ovi so plz relax 
mariage is  different concept,its sad but its mans wrld,if u remmeber ovi was being taunted by neighbours but arjun was happily scot freee
if arjun-purvi wll have an affair,purvi image will b tarnshed,evn during tat mms purvi image was ruined mre thenarjun
crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
ummm was just thinking... ke if arjun  ovi are pretending... i mean ke what if arjun had told ovi that we will first pretend to be married n if everyone accepts we will marry in front of others n ovi being very obsessive with arjun will accept it...
  n before that the truth will come out of savita sacchu ovi n punni... its just my take...
plzz share ur views regarding this n today if they shows us the flashback that arjun  and ovi  have married in front of purvi ..then toh i m done with it .. willl never watch PR .. will only see arvi scenes on youtube.. except the yesterdays one. coz purvi was telling that she will be happy seeing her aai happy ,but she didnt thought that arjun will never ever be happy n his life will be ruined by marrying ovi.   there are many possible ways of saving arman's marriage ...

Edited by crazygirl4u - 06 September 2012 at 5:52am
_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
@sherma ,,,,i dont want any debate but i think when ovi will realize that he never  can be love her then ovi wiilll divorce to arjun  willingly  and then arjun purvi again back together and this is 2012 and we  everybody r educated so divorce is not matter for life if marriage life is not well  and ovi  is a model so ,,,that is not matter for her  and who care neighboure ,,who r they ???  after all they all will go to canada if not go canada so what 2nd marraige not matter for life ,,neighbour is not matter for life ,they r valueless ,,,matter is love to each other so can be posssible arjun purvi. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=TALIRAlinda]@sherma ,,,,i dont want any debate but i think when ovi will realize that he never  can be love her then ovi wiilll divorce to arjun  willingly  and then arjun purvi again back together and this is 2012 and we  everybody r educated so divorce is not matter for life if marriage life is not well  and ovi  is a model so ,,,that is not matter for her  and who care neighboure ,,who r they ???  after all they all will go to canada if not go canada so what 2nd marraige not matter for life ,,neighbour is not matter for life ,they r valueless ,,,matter is love to each other so can be posssible arjun purvi. [/QUOTEyes it is 2012.where people chnge bf/gf evry season
but its a show they cant show tat,i
and wat makes u say arjun will not luv ovi,if ajit cld luv vandu so y not arjun
so wat ovi is a model,isnt she human,doesnt she has emotions
or do u tink only people like archu,purvi have heart
ovi willnevr divorce arjun,cause she really luvs him and armaan wont let it happen
u like it or not purvi will b a second women

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

preetie

Go to top