India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Emotional Turmoil

Poroma92 Senior Member
Poroma92
Poroma92

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Hey everyone, I apologise for being idle for such a long time. I have been so busy with university and work that I just have not had the chance to make my regular posts. Saying that, I did not miss a single episode of the show. If you all just please bear with me because I have a lot of things to say. Firstly, the engagement sequence of VirMan, can anything be more perfect than this. I just loved every bit of the engagement sequence. The dance, family happiness, VirMan's pure love. I just cannot get over how much I love this show and most importantly, the most epic couple on Indian television. I was just so delighted to see everyone so happy and being so much involved with the happiness of VirMan. I greatly appreciate Dadaji's words during the entire process of roka and the engagement. But I have to acknowledge everyone because everyone acted really well and it was great to say everyone's happiness. VirMan's elder age acting was just so perfect, SUPERB! I loved their expressions and dialogues. They were just so adorable. Virika were also hilarious but I think VirMan did exceptionally well.  

I must say, I am really missing Kushal! There is an akward emptiness without him in the show. I miss the outsanding chemistry between VirMan! I really hope Kushal gets well soon and comes back on the show. 

The constant longing for romantic scenes has reduced for me after seeing VirMan's passionate hug. So much intensity and passion, I think this is only possible from VirMan! What chemistry they both share, only one word Perfect and electrifying. I must also mention the bike scene, although it was really short, it was simply great. I also loved the scene where Virat is telling the story of the princess, Manvi's expressions were just awesome, so cute!

I loved the scene between Vanshika and Manvi, such a great bond. I was so happy when she gave the Khadani Jhumkas to Manvi. It was a really cute scene. The sequence were Manvi found out the truth about her cancer and survival rate was really emotional. Viren's dialogue made me so emotional,"Jeevika's pehla baby". 

The past week has been simply emotional and dramatic! The last two episode has made me cry bucket loads. Especially the message Manvi left for her sister, oops sorry mother. Such emotional words. The emotions portrayed in the last few episodes by Viren, Jeevika and Manvi is simply awesome.

Last but not the least, the emotional turmoil Jeevika is facing at the moment is just heart wrenching. It is easy to place and state one's opinion to the situation Jeevika is currently facing but when the situation is experienced personally, it must be extremely difficult. I truly support Jeevika with my heart, she is completing a tremendous action. I really hope and pray that no one in reality faces this situation. 

Overall, an epic show and tremendous cast. Fabulous acting, dialogues and expressions by all. Thank you so much to the EHMMBH team for a great show and epic jodi VirMan. I also want to thank the team for a great sisterly bond.

Sorry if anyone disagrees to what I have written but this is my personal opinion. I have no intentions of infuriating anyone.

Love VirMan and EHMMBH forever!

Poroma.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EHMMBH_fan1js1234

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top