Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 29)

Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 31

priasweet

IF-Rockerz

priasweet

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
amazing update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 29)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

addicted-to-tv

Groupbie

addicted-to-tv

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
please pm me updates too

-Areeba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Areeba-

Posted: 05 February 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Precap is just Wow ! 

Update soon ! 

lucia

lucia

Posted: 10 February 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
awesome update..

when will you update the next part..

sweetdear

Goldie

sweetdear

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Wow.. Loved the FF!! Let's hope there are good times ahead for rishbalaWink..do continue soon and add me to the pm list.Tongue

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

Chapter 8

Khushi decided to stay with Madhu as she was very disturbed. On the other hand Dean was very angry. If he could he would've killed RK.

@ Kundra Mansion

Arnav thought he could solve the problem by talking to him. It was midnight but he still went to talk to RK. He knocked twice but he got no response thus he entered his room. He saw RK lay on his couch in a very uncomfortable position. Well the alcohol bottle didn't go unnoticed by him.

He straightened RK on his couch and was about to leave when he saw a cell phone and he was pretty sure that it wasn't his. So he checked the cell phone and the first thing he saw was Madhu's wallpaper as her home screen. But she wasn't alone in that picture. Khushi was there too. Arnav was shocked to react.

Arnav smirked. He sent Khushi's picture from Madhu's mobile via Bluetooth to his cell phone.

"Thanks for the help bro." Arnav said to RK and he left with a smirk.

@ Madhu's house.

Dean was pacing around his room and thinking what to do. He had to do something. He finally called RK.

"Hello?" RK spoke. "I want to meet you!" Dean scoffed. "Huh! Seriously dude what do you think of yourself. Am I your servant?" RK spat back.

"Listen I am not in a good mood. Trust me if you argue with me one more time I swear to God I will surely kill you and that won't be an easy death!" Dean exclaimed.

He was mad at him for whatever he did to Madhu. Whatever he said to RK he meant each and every word. "Listen..." RK was cut by Dean. "ARE YOU COMING OR NOT?" Dean asked. "FINE! Where?!" Finally RK agreed. "I'll text you and then you get your a** there!" Saying this Dean hung up.

@ Some unknown place.

Dean was waiting for RK to arrive in a stranded area. He had no idea what he might end up doing today. Something which he might regret later. But he wanted to solve this matter without any kind of fighting between them. In no time RK arrived. He approached towards Dean.

"What is it?" RK asked. Dean couldn't control his anger and he grabbed him by his collar and asked, "How dare you touch Madhu??!" RK let out a sarcastic laugh making Dean angrier. "First of all LEAVE ME. Do you even know who I am? You just grabbed "RK's" collar. I can sue you for this you know that?" RK said. "I don't give a sh** about what you can do or not." Dean scoffed.

RK freed himself from his grip and said, "Just forget whatever had happened and chill ok." He was about to leave when Dean pushed him from behind and he landed on the ground. He again picked him up and said, "Really? Do you even know how much you've hurted her. I never saw her in this pain before. It's all because of you damn it." Dean said.

@ Madhu's house.

Madhu got ready and came went to the hall. She did not see Dean anywhere. She rushed to Khushi and asked her about his whereabouts. Khushi informed her about Dean and RK's conversation. "I hope Dean teaches him a good lesson." Khushi said. Madhu rushed and left from there. "Mads where are you going?" Khushi asked but she left.

Madhu knew it that Dean can do anything at this moment. He never thinks twice before doing anything when he is angry.

Precap

"Dean please leave him." Madhu pleaded. "No!! I will kill him!" Dean screamed and in a move he threw RK on the ground. For the first time RK did nothing to defend himself. He actually realized his mistake and he was even ready for the worst. *Gunshot sound* RK, MB and Dean shocked.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91Shazi123Rsaakkazelja89aliahaysesrik1greshubriasweetdearzunaiba5kendrammradhumeiejrishbalabhumi1492gurudrishtiarunsunita_gmilakiaar_artsp110priasweetmeenji22__smita__angeldream14Angel13summaiyasayedpunam2712Akorshidumas

kendra

Goldie

kendra

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
yipee me first!!Dancing
i am so glad that u updated!!
amazing update. but i thought rk would fight back cause his ego is too big.LOL
dean is such a nice guy!!Embarrassed
why did arnav transferred khushi's photos to his mobile??Confused
pls do update super soon. your precap is so interesting!!

Edited by kendra - 01 April 2013 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CrazySobtian-

ar_art

IF-Dazzler

ar_art

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
what the... itna chotu sa...Cry
anyway i think that gun shot was Arnav... he has to come
so Dean ne mara RK ko that is what he deserves... good... mere liye bhi 2 chaped rakho na usko... if you understand what i'm saying Wink
now i think both the bros will get their brains together and will trouble Madhu and Kushi... God... but why fear when Dean and Sam are here...LOL
overall lovely update... nice precap...
happy writing...

Edited by ar_art - 01 April 2013 at 6:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-CrazySobtian-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.