Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 21)

Post Reply New Post

Page 21 of 31

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

PART 6

Madhu did not kiss Rishab but Rishab drew his face closer to hers. Madhu was breathing heavily now. RK loved to his effect on her but he knew that she was scared of him and she thought that he was disgusting and all but RK was least bothered about it. Their lips were inches apart.

Madhu and RK could feel each other's warm breath. RK looked at Madhu's soft, pink and luscious lips. RK held her with a bit more pressure imprinting his finger prints on her hand. He had no idea why on Earth he wanted to kiss her. But he wanted to taste her and also feel her.

He drew a bit more closer to capture her lips and Madhu closed her eyes in disgust. She was helpless and she had no other option. She prayed to her God, "Bappaji please save me from this devil!" and then something happened which Madhu never dreamt of.

~~~

@ Khushi and Madhu's house

*Ting Tong*

Sam opened the door and he saw Khushi. "What does he think of himself? I'll teach him a lesson that he'll never forget!" She murmured under her breath without noticing her best buddy in front of her.

Sam became sad and jerked her a bit. Khushi finally saw him and gave him a tight hug. "OMG!!!  Sammy!!!!!! You! OMG!" Khushi became excited. "Hey! Wassup!!!" Sam said with a big smile. "You looked tensed?" Sam questioned her. "Nope, nothing!" She ignored today's fuss.

"What a pleasant surprise Sam!!" Khushi was over-excited. "LOL Khushi calm down and I know we are like meeting after 2 years 3 months 2 weeks and 1 day but here I am. "OMG u counted every single day?" Khushi was surprised. "Come on buddy I missed you and Madhu a lot and besides you two are only best buddies." Sam said with a smile. "Oy where is Dean??" Khushi asked as she did not see Dean anywhere. "Oh hmm. He is inside." Sam said. "Ok" Khushi said. "Wait I got u and Madhu presents. Wanna check them out?" Sam asked. "Yep!!!" Khushi said with a big smile.

~~~

RK slammed his lips on hers. Her eyes almost popped out. She struggled to move but he held her hands by her sides. Madhu did not respond to his kiss which made him frown a bit. He wanted to explore her mouth but she kept her mouth shut.
RK bit her lower lip and she parted them in pain. RK took the chance and e slid his tongue in and he explore her entire mouth. He was a perfect kisser. He kissed like there is no tomorrow. Finally after their sensational kiss he pulled away to breath.

Madhu breathed heavily and RK enjoyed every single moment.

RK loosened his grip a bit and she pushed him away with all her might.

"How dare you!" Madhu screamed. The next moment she gave him a tight slap. He did not expect that. He became angry as for the 1st time an ordinary girl slapped THE SUPERSTAR RK. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Plz leave ur comments and like this post Big smile

TARGET: 50 likes and 5 pages of comments.

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

vishruti.sirisuganya91Bimsrockstar1330RsaakkaChansisadiya93aliahayseUmair001zelja89srik1yogakopisvirenpaagalbandarsukritimishraanaghasinharhea49Ashlena8paras99anime_galiamursforeverDazlingdivyaluciassafdarkainturakiranpkanchanJhanvi11ArshiKatLoverkendrabhumi1492revti21aksujiaan-rishApurvaLovesARVIrakenduvadanaVsoujanyaPriya46mizzraksha712sweetdearvishti.dvdMissAsiandprovermmradhumeiejrishbalagurudrishtiarunsunita_gmAsyaloverTwilightStar_JP---Sonia---Marie_789ashred12Paint.It.BlacK.fffan123saijahnavidreamyjennicesamia19daisydee425meenji22SHINYSHREYAdeepak148BlackpoisonSaiSDark_ChocolateASR6262Angel13punam2712Laters.Babynahtani88Sofnadumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi/RiMaFF:Hate to love you(ch 7 pg-25) (Page 21)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

iamursforever

iamursforever

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Omg!!...he KISSED her!!?????
Loved it:))
Thnkz for the pm:)
Cont. Soon:)

SaiS

-CrazySobtian-

IF-Rockerz

-CrazySobtian-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Very short update, after waiting for so long. You should atleast give us long update, but still loved it. But expected more

i know i am sorry for that
My exams will start from 12th so i m busy with my studies.
But i promise i'll update 1 more time before 12th and that one will be a very long update.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SofnaSaiSdeepak148

Marie_789

IF-Dazzler

Marie_789

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Nice update.

Thanx for PM

SaiS

-Areeba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Areeba-

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Omg !! Omg !! Omg !!

Why he kissed her so sensationally ? Pheww !!

Update soon !

SaiS

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SaiS

samia19

IF-Rockerz

samia19

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
awesome

SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.